European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can mysteriously acquire 18l of Acetic Anhydride I will knock you up some Aspirin, if you want?
Just Aspirin... definitely Aspirin. :sus:
Isn't that the stuff they use to make homebake heroin?

I could munch some of those...

Just sayin' is all.

I feel like shit!
I have plenty spare but the tyranny of distance prevents me from providing assistance. Hopefully your GP will sort you out with something.

I have plenty spare but the tyranny of distance prevents me from providing assistance. Hopefully your GP will sort you out with something.

baby, I'm not asking. My GP will sort me out tomorrow. Just in pain today. It's only a day. Also, You cannot source on BL! We all know this! I'll get the meds I need tomorrow to make my throat better.

They may not be amazing but I'm sure the GP will make sure they do the trick.

I'm just moaning....

( not in the good way either )

baby, I'm not asking. My GP will sort me out tomorrow. Just in pain today. It's only a day. Also, You cannot source on BL! We all know this! I'll get the meds I need tomorrow to make my throat better.

They may not be amazing but I'm sure the GP will make sure they do the trick.
I know no sourcing. I was joking though not about your gp sorting you out. I hope he does.

Isn't that the stuff they use to make homebake heroin?

It's probably the most intensely watched chemical aside from Polonium-210 - used to "homebake" pretty much anything that can be acylated: Morphine -> 6-MAM/Heroin, Hydrocodone -> Thebacon, Methadone -> LAAM.

It's probably the most intensely watched chemical aside from Polonium-210 - used to "homebake" pretty much anything that can be acylated: Morphine -> 6-MAM/Heroin, Hydrocodone -> Thebacon, Methadone -> LAAM.
Well i wont be ordering any of that then ;)

I was reading an article the other day on how to synthesize diamorphine from otc cocodamol. It was WAY beyonw my chemistry knowledge but didnt seems that hard for someone who knew what they were doing to convert codeine to morphine then heroin. Very popular in Oz and NZ apparently.

I was reading an article the other day on how to synthesize diamorphine from otc cocodamol. It was WAY beyonw my chemistry knowledge but didnt seems that hard for someone who knew what they were doing to convert codeine to morphine then heroin. Very popular in Oz and NZ apparently.
Its more a NZ thing i think. I did read about some being made in Perth too but its NZ where it is popular. They call it homebake and im pretty sure they use that chemical that Sprout mentioned. Dunno how they get hold of it though.

Yeah homebake heroin or something. I would of thought that Oz and NZ would have a fairly plentiful supply of south east Asian heroin and so wouldn't need to resort to that but i don't know a lot about it TBH..

Im never stingey when it comes to doling out pain meds personally. Having known what real pain feels like if someone says their pain is a 9 or 10 then they get the works ... Morphine, entanox and ibuprofen. Seems pointless not to really...

If only you'd teach the ones around here. They see any kind of drugs on your record and you get 100 paracetamol straight after they've explained your condition is one of the most painful things a man can experience lol

Ubm8UiS.jpg

Yeah homebake heroin or something. I would of thought that Oz and NZ would have a fairly plentiful supply of south east Asian heroin and so wouldn't need to resort to that but i don't know a lot about it TBH..
Yeah its mainly in NZ to my knowledge. There is no shortage of SEA heroin in Australia thats for sure. Its not my scene but its in plentiful supply apparently.

If only you'd teach the ones around here. They see any kind of drugs on your record and you get 100 paracetamol straight after they've explained your condition is one of the most painful things a man can experience lol

Yeah a lot a GPs are like that but paramedics dont have access to your medical records and if its a trauma then past history doesnt matter (or at least it shouldn't).

It's possible but really, really inefficient and outstandingly dangerous even if all goes well.
Pyridine exposure is a sure fire way to mutate your DNA at the base level along with lopping great chunks off the chromosomes just for the fun of it, C--> M rarely yields over ~45%, any leftover Codeine will produce 6-MAC which causes rapid and complete anaphylaxis leading to pulmonary oedema while doing an Elephant Man impression, leftover Paracetamol will destroy the circulatory system and clog the alveoli, Boron Tribromide tends to try to kill you with vigour.... and a billion other dangers.

It's possible but really, really inefficient and outstandingly dangerous even if all goes well.
Pyridine exposure is a sure fire way to mutate your DNA at the base level along with lopping great chunks off the chromosomes just for the fun of it, C--> M rarely yields over ~45%, any leftover Codeine will produce 6-MAC which causes rapid and complete anaphylaxis leading to pulmonary oedema while doing an Elephant Man impression, leftover Paracetamol will destroy the circulatory system and clog the alveoli, Boron Tribromide tends to try to kill you with vigour.... and a billion other dangers.

Im sure it is very, very dangerous. The main thing that concerned me is the possibility of IVing leftover codeine which as most people know if deadly due to pulmonary edema as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.