• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? XXVIII - Foolsgold Will Be Forever Embedded in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous years Energy was even better - Helter Skelter gave Milton Keynes a miss for once and instead held Energy 97 as a 20,000 all night out door do at Turweston Aerodrome (which would subsequently become the site for Gatecrashers Summer Sound System events for many years).

The previous years Energy was even better - Helter Skelter gave Milton Keynes a miss for once and instead held Energy 97 as a 20,000 all night out door do at Turweston Aerodrome (which would subsequently become the site for Gatecrashers Summer Sound System events for many years).

God you've been to some fantastic place. Bet you're a great dancer too - I'd love to go dancing with you :D

Though I tend to go a bit "feral" on pills, love going off on my own dancing like crazy with others and randomising!

Gorgeous to see you about too. I've not been posting too much music as of late but hopefully once I had get a wireless WiFi dongle I'll post more in this thread.

Dunno why but I thought you might like this...

Fleetwood Mac - rumours

Just woke up. Opioid business for now taken care of, need another batch done before this (mostly morphine and oxy) runs out. Still, bit of time to get back to my videogame (X-com ufo defense (original one from the '93-'94), get my morning chlormethiazole down the hatch and grab a few cold beers. Oh and go to the docs because despite when it was increased in dosage, the doc did NOT as he said he was doing put it on repeat, so now I've had to chase it up and fuck about for days for several weeks in a row now. Fucking annoying.

Eisbrecher-Komm süßer Tod http://youtu.be/daw5R1mYzWo

Status
Not open for further replies.