• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? XXVIII - Foolsgold Will Be Forever Embedded in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK ..... I've been threatening to post the full listing of my 1973 Seeburg juke box for ages ..... So, nothinh ventured, nothing gained ..... here goes nothing.

A1 A3 A5 A7 A9
B1 B3 B5 B7 B9
C1 C3 C5 C7 C9
D1 D3 D5 D7 D9
E1 E3 E5 E7 E9
F1 F3 F5 F7 F9
G1 G3 G5 G7 G9
H1 H3 H5 H7 H9
J1 J3 J5 J7 J9
K1 K3 K5 K7 K9

(The conspicuously-absent even numbers are B-sides, which I didn't think anybody would miss too much. Apart from A6, which is actually turned around; so A5 gives you the B-side. This was done when I only had one decent stylus, as I preferred that song ..... I think it would be amazing in a sparse, stripped-down arrangement, with just voice and twelve-string.)

OK ..... I've been threatening to post the full listing of my 1973 Seeburg juke box for ages ..... So, nothinh ventured, nothing gained ..... here goes nothing.

A1 A3 A5 A7 A9
B1 B3 B5 B7 B9
C1 C3 C5 C7 C9
D1 D3 D5 D7 D9
E1 E3 E5 E7 E9
F1 F3 F5 F7 F9
G1 G3 G5 G7 G9
H1 H3 H5 H7 H9
J1 J3 J5 J7 J9
K1 K3 K5 K7 K9

(The conspicuously-absent even numbers are B-sides, which I didn't think anybody would miss too much. Apart from A6, which is actually turned around; so A5 gives you the B-side. This was done when I only had one decent stylus, as I preferred that song ..... I think it would be amazing in a sparse, stripped-down arrangement, with just voice and twelve-string.)

Fantastic Jules, many thanks cause U know I'll love a lot of those tracks in that mix-mash.

Just wish you'd push the publicly more so Jules, I get the low key thing and discretion. I also get the celebration and Pride.

XXX

Don't mess with my too too 8(8o=D

The Kolsch and Joe Goddard remixes of that Chemical Brothers track are pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Really nice vibes from that song Spliff, loving it <3

Seba - Under The Sun

With a username such as yourself, I had a inclinging that you might ;). Gonna listened to yours and then try to get some kip and I shall also leave you with one more. Happens my favourite DnB track released in a whil - absolutely - dare I say - VIBEZEY (I believe that's what all the youngsters call it these days).

Miusha - Out Of Mind (Implex & Spherique Remix) This has been my favourite DnB chooooone, for a long, long time, so any unjust crtisciss will results in reprecussions so small, you couldn't evne comprehend.

Sorry, I just tryed reading that message back and couldn' make heads of tails of it for the most part. Hopefully you have a better time understand it, but if not, then please feel free to inform that there is a illterate man; otherwise known as the poor-mans Danny Dyers running about.

Midlake - Head Home

Perfect track for a tired and lazy Friday. It passes the new test I have of whether it still sounds good even with no G.

I've been abstaining from music for the most part since i ran out of G a month or 2 ago, as simply it was very depressingly just not the same. Tried a few of my favorite tracks a while ago and did not enjoy them at all as the contrast in the listening experience between sobriety and the G high was so great. However, things have changed thanks to going to see Echo and The Bunnymen live in town last night who were absolutely perfect, Macs voice seems to have got stronger, richer, and smoother with age which seems to completely break the mold. Tbh i was expecting to be disappointed but very far from it, they were elevated to legendary status imo last night.

And even better it seems to have reset my brains abilty to enjoy music once again without G. It won't be as orgasmically pleasurable but at least I can once again get a decent level of enjoyment from my favorite music.

Midlake - Roscoe

Yep, I definitely stand by this band, I was worried that I was enjoying any old crap on G, but it seems not. The intensity isnt any where near, the discordant electric guitar strokes drove me wild on G, and I would get totally lost in the beauty of the music. I guess it's for the best that i did quit before i got properly physically addicted but what a massive pleasure deficit and sacrifice has had to be made. (Mods I can move this to the G thread if these ramblings would be more appropriate over there.)

Last edited:
^

Saw the Bunnymen couple of years ago. Totally agree about McCullough's voice. Proof that cocaine isn't all bad for you.

Yeah, I heard about his coke use too. Either he is an extremely confident man, very secure in his status as one of the best singers and bands to have lasted since 1980, or he was on the coke again last night. He was very talkative, or mumblative, and interacted with the crowd far more than I thought one of the renouned 'surly' front men would have done, he must have just been like that when talking to NME interviewers when i read the paper every week between about 86 and 89.

Status
Not open for further replies.