• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? XXVIII - Foolsgold Will Be Forever Embedded in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lullaby - The Cure

Orinoco Flow - Enya

anything by XyMOX or Shriekback

The Box -- full length by Orbital

and -- rain/storm sounds on youtube

My neighbors this month's top played:

Drunk again? I can't believe it
I work all god damn day, can you get off your lazy ass and clean something?!

Currently listening to FUBAR farting. A double album of anal burps by FUBAR recorded at Abbey Road studios. An interesting concept album though the artwork is quite disturbing. Recommended.

Currently listening to FUBAR farting. A double album of anal burps by FUBAR recorded at Abbey Road studios. An interesting concept album though the artwork is quite disturbing. Recommended.

Did you know that the 'Apple' label was named after the very first fruit I managed to insert in my rectum?

And I was only four...

Did you know that the 'Apple' label was named after the very first fruit I managed to insert in my rectum?

And I was only four...
I have been hunting for the box set collection of your work "The Watermelon Years" to no avail. Very hard to find, especially the ltd edition brown vinyl.

I have been hunting for the box set collection of your work "The Watermelon Years" to no avail. Very hard to find, especially the ltd edition brown vinyl.

Unfortunately, 'The Watermelon Years Boxed set' had a picture of a particularly sexy fruit on the cover. So I bought the lot. Guess where they went... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.