• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

Just a reminder that we actually do have a thread for embedded music videos even if it isn't used much. We separated them for historical reasons (mainly for folks using mobiles and/or slow internet connections). Despite popular belief this does not include me, but until or unless large volumes of embedded videos cease to be a problem at least mostly for all we'll keep separate threads. If the tide has turned on the loading times significantly enough The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD is the place to have the discussion.

All that being said, as you were <3

Ochre - Drink Malk - This tune pleases me - quite perky for Ochre too

Ochre - Advanced Tree Surgery - This tune also pleases me and is more obviously Ochre-y

<3

^ *ahem* ;)

Just a reminder that we actually do have a thread for embedded music videos even if it isn't used much. We separated them for historical reasons (mainly for folks using mobiles and/or slow internet connections). Despite popular belief this does not include me, but until or unless large volumes of embedded videos cease to be a problem at least mostly for all we'll keep separate threads. If the tide has turned on the loading times significantly enough The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD is the place to have the discussion.

All that being said, as you were <3

The Prodigy (feat. Sleaford Mods) - Ibiza - surprisingly tame considering...

Sleaford Mods - The Mod That Fell to Earth

<3