• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

Aces High by Iron Maiden. I never used to like these dudes but whenst I listen to this song and watch the video it really gets me going and it harks me back to how the fighter pilots must have felt .............tis amazing the effect the music has on how you envisage something!!!!

Last edited:
^ excellent choice :D

Shambles opened me up to this little delight, even made friends from name dropping it IRL:

Ceephax Acid Crew - Mediterranean Acid

Glad to be of service, Bella =D

Agreed on the LA woman album Sham- it is a beaut.
I've never really got round to checkin out Ceephax Acid Crew. What songs would you guys recommend as a starting point eg their most accessible or best song/album?

Now listening to:

Tangerine Dream - Phaedra album.

Had that on vinyl. Gorgeous album <3

As for Ceephax, I'd struggle to find an album or track I don't like or wouldn't recommend but this mix contains a pretty good selection of his regular musical styles from 80's-ish soul-funk to complete acid meltdown - Ceephax - Acid Walzer. Or maybe one of the better live sets of his I've come across on PooToob - Ceephax Acid Crew - Budapest 2015. Or a short but oh so very sweet - Ceephax Acid Crew - My Way of Life (worth it for the video alone - possibly even more so than the track =D). Or lastly, my all-time fave track of his and one of the finest acid tunes ever imo - Ceephax Acid Crew - Acid le Soken <3