• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to Vs XXVI - Thanks for the update FG

out of pure interest: Does anyone actually click on anyone elses links here??

out of pure interest: Does anyone actually click on anyone elses links here??

its a rare event, but it happens, perhaps once or twice per mega-thread that ive noticed. When i look at this thread i always clock what others have posted out of interest, either i'll already know the artist and decided i dont like them, or already know and like the tune, or never heard of the artist at all, which can work either way. I rarely actually click on a link. Maybe if its an artist ive heard talk about but not heard their music, or if its an artist i alread like and track that i havent heard before i'll give it a whirl.

Its a shame because if everyone's music taste is as great as mine then everyone is missing out. :sus: Of course im sort of being sarcastic as music taste is such an individual and unfathomable thing.

Aye I'll tend to only click on something if it's by an artist I like and haven't heard it, or if it sounds interesting.

You don't need to click the links sometimes as the thread generates a bit of music discussion when someone has mutual tastes. I've found some great new artists from this thread :)

I also recently found something ive been looking for for years

Siouxie And The Banshees - Love In A Void - Live 79

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko6FqQMcEfw&spfreload=10

i remember finding this track stunning as a teen, though the sound quality is lacking a bit here sadly, you'll just have to imagine how good it would have sounded live in the venue, or if the recording was better.

If you don't like that style of music, it's worth listening to and watching the clip just for the audience; they are hilarious, half of them look like young yuppies with shirts and ties and hands in their pockets 'dancing' stiffly or totally innapropraitely to the punk tune. Its punk, not fucking tom jones you twats. :D On the left hand side at the back of the small gathering of people someone is going completely bonkers to the tune. Thats me on mephedrone.:p And there's a young kid sitting on the stage, unselfconsciously cool as fuck, into the music, just nodding his head slightly in appreciation. I clealry remember admiring that kid when i wasnt much older than him.

Last edited:
I also recently found something ive been looking for for years

Siouxie And The Banshees - Love In A Void - Live 79

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko6FqQMcEfw&spfreload=10

i remember finding this track stunning as a teen, though the sound quality is lacking a bit here sadly, you'll just have to imagine how good it would have sounded live in the venue, or if the recording was better.

If you don't like that style of music, it's worth listening to and watching the clip just for the audience; they are hilarious, half of them look like young yuppies with shirts and ties and hands in their pockets 'dancing' stiffly or totally innapropraitely to the punk tune. Its punk, not fucking tom jones you twats. :D On the left hand side at the back of the small gathering of people someone is going completely bonkers to the tune. Thats me on mephedrone.:p And there's a young kid sitting on the stage, unselfconsciously cool as fuck, into the music, just nodding his head slightly in appreciation. I clealry remember admiring that kid when i wasnt much older than him.
Giving it six nowt with your elbows?

I often mean to click on links to broaden me horizons but I get so obsessed with one thing that I can't hear other stuff. I've dipped away from the beach boys to smiths instrumentals. Andy rourke some bad ass bassist is all I can say. You gotta love the bagheads

I'm always surprised that Morrissey allowed as much funk into the Smiths as he did. I remember an interview with Asian Dull Foundation where they claimed 'The Smiths took the bass out of rock music'. No they didn't, you morons - they just emphasised the treble. Yes, treble. They used to have that in music, remember?

Anyway, for PP - a non- Smiths instrumental to get the blood flowing, you being an Ulsterwoman and all:

Seán Ó Riada - Marcshlua Uí Néill

Back at ya with dearg doom horslips.

I love that Sean o riada o Neil March. He was a clever man slipping the trad into the mass.

Very easy to play on the whistle is that you should be able to pick it up by ear.

Altogether now ...were all part of jackies army, we're all off to Italy...gonna put em under pressure. I wish Ireland would qualify for something. Best was USA 94....when England didn't. A line in one song went ...are you watching Jimmy greaves? Loved it did Jimmy die yet?

To translate, is that you at the back with a jacket on and your arms/elbows going crazy?

No it wasnt really me, i post some nonsense on here sometimes, it was sort of meant to be a joke at my own expense, it wasnt literally me in the crowd there at the back of crowd, stage left, i just meant that i must have looked something like that at gigs when i first had had pre ban meph.

No it wasnt really me, i post some nonsense on here sometimes, it was sort of meant to be a joke at my own expense, it wasnt literally me in the crowd there at the back of crowd, stage left, i just meant that i must have looked something like that at gigs when i first had had pre ban meph.
There was a definite Ian Curtis vibe about the dude at the back left and yes I also thought the fella sitting down nodding away was well cool.