• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to Vs XXVI - Thanks for the update FG

I cant face any music at all atm knoeko. I had planned to go out dancing at a rave in the first week of september - been saving money for it but i really could do with someone to go with - the last 2 times ive been out its been on my own - as cheif leper of the junkie parish I dont have any friends irl any more that would join me on such a foolish effort so after getting excited about the potential for this im feeling really low no as it looks less and leess likely.

Id really like to get to this night tho as it could be my last chance to get out and shake my ass before i have to start thinking about sorting out my life and going into rehab and such

Anyone who likes Brian Gee and his V / Liquid V record label take heed- thats my goal for september. Could just really do with a partner in crime....

If i get really brave i may create a thread to solicit for this. The V recordings night is within reasonable reach of buelighters in the west midands / shropshire / welsh border region

Last edited:
John Surman - The Spaces Inbetween

I'm not sure exactly what kind of jazz you'd class it as, but jazzy it is. In a slow, lovely, somber but not miserable kind of way. I prefer his album 'Private City' cos it's really evocative of those times you kinda spend on the bus at night when it's raining watching streetlights fuzz past or something but I don't seem to have it on my PC. Needed calming down though and this is doing the trick summat lovely <3