• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? V. XXVII Durty Basslines

Pink Floyd's 'Wish you were here' - over and over again, as I'm trying to suss out the guitar solo on the intro. Tis a tricky little number - not particularly difficult to play the notes in the right order, but a bitch to get it sounding right. There's a few two fret bends on the G string which is a nightmare on an acoustic with a wound third - i'm into my second lot of blisters this weekend already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

Bad meets evil- "a kiss" there one lyric where eminem says "middle finger stuck on fuck stiff hands" and it made me laugh, probably cuz im high as shit but it was funny.

I also litened to "im on everything" on the same album and that songs even better the chemistry between the two rappers is amazing and while everything on the album is extremely offensive and sexist and jut absolutely terrible i love it, i have a sick part of me that loves offending people because people are fuck heads. Espially those who get offended so easily like relax let go life is in perfect flow.

Im going to switch up the tune now and im listening to "begin by letting go" by everwood i believe is the bands name not 100% sure but i heard it the first time on mdma and its a beatiful song its been one of my favorites since that experience.

USHER Confessions Album "Follow Me" love this song. Love this slbum. One of my favourites. Reminds me of qhen life was simple. Aqh love this this albumn sooooooo much beings back so many memories.

Evey