• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Oh do save some for me sadie! thats just my sort of thing. The local co-op does a wicked tasty elderflower and rose cordial. can't get enough of that.

Currently drinking 'KA' black grape soda.

Peroni, bought 2 4-packs, and supping from a nice frosty cold one now. Good stuff, one of my favourite beers.

Gin. Sod all that 2018 let's stay sober rant. For tonight, Gin Rulez [With some orange and pomegranate Sanpellegrino mix to boot]

Coors light, 710ml.

I miss the old 1 litre bottles of San Miguel. Can't find them for love nor money these days.

Southern comfort and coke, in the bottle like a lowlife lol.

Lol and disguising the liquor so I can walk around and drink lol.

Last edited:
Aha even better
I used to put my booze in a powerade bottle and pretend I was drinking it to hydrate myself lol

And I had the best hiding places for my booze too.
When the parentals used to visit I'd stick my stash in the toilet cistern.
Or in empty shampoo bottles and I'd "go shower" often...
Dunno how I thought that was logical but yeah....

That's ok we hid a meth pipe and some meth in a headlight assembly once, it was on our buddy's truck... he didn't know we were holding.... took us 7 hours to get them out...

Lol we had to wait until he crashed to pull his headlight assembly apart for the second time... I dunno why he believed we didn't have anything, we both always did. It was literally like 1/4 ounce lol.

I thought about stashing drugs and paraphernalia in a small black polybag, tying it up and hanging it in a tree on the canal bank. The idea being that anybody seeing it would leave it well alone, thinking it had been left by a dog walker and hoping that whoever left it would remove it later on their way back.