• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Cheap cider is the fucking pits. It really is dirty rancid shit. Reminds me of the taste of hydrochloric acid, if HCl could become putrescent and rancid. The feel of the acidity is similar for some reason. Similar feel, foulness like (dilute, obviously) H2SO4.

As for tea..earl grey is alright I guess. But I FAR prefer lady grey, the citrusy taste and scent pair up really well with being made using, instead of hot water, using a freshly brewed steaming mug of an infusion of freshly picked lemon balm, ideally the young tender tops while its in bloom to add the nectar from the flowers, and sweetened with a little honey. That, or a white tea, is what I tend to go for as far as tea goes.

Currently drinking an elderflower and rose cordial blend, watching american dad on the box and playing a pirated DL of fallout-tactics. In the middle of retaking a town where a bunch of complete psycho 'beastlord' fuckers, that use animals as support troops.

Although they are lightly armored, and a squad packing various assault and sniper rifles as main weapons, and a mixture of combat shotguns and .44 desert eagle semi-auto pistols loaded with hollowpoint rounds is making a horrendous mess of the buggers, as my squad sneaks around the backs of/goes in through the rooftops of buildings to get in behind the enemy and pop them as I find them, in 2s and 3s. Annoyingly low on .44 hollowpoint rounds though, although still have plenty of both AP and standard ball rounds, but they aren't nearly as effective as the hollowpoints for getting that fast, reliable one-hit headshot or eye-shot kill. Although it typically takes a few non-aimed ball rounds to take out a target, although using either HP rounds or a 12ga automatic, or pump-action shotgun at close range is perfect for those one-blast takeouts, especially using the military autoshotguns, which unlike the pump action have an aimed shot ability, so an aimed blast to the eyes, or else a multiple round burst is guaranteed to down any human enemy bar those in heavy armor, such as powered armor types. Even unaimed single shots (can get off one burst or one aimed shot in a turn, or two unaimed single shots) can easily end an enemy soldier, and if using flechette antipersonnel rounds (not easy to come by, but they are basically shells filled with sharp dart type projectiles, a beehive dart round more or less), one shell can kill several enemy if they are not far apart, shredding them to pieces. So those two unaimed shots can takeout a couple of teams as long as they are in range, far more effectively than standard buckshot shells, and are perfect for those sneak up close behind an enemy and blasting them with a single aimed shot to the head, when you HAVE to have the sentry put down for good in the first shot in situations where they'd set off an alarm, get hostages killed etc. Got some of those flechette shells left for two members of the team, but only about enough for a single reload of the shotguns, so burst fire is out of the question in those cases. So I need to find more, given how effective they are and how utterly lethal. Wouldn't mind some solid slug shells as well.

Not really, Sadie my dear. Considering I've been recovering from a severe wound to my foot, that as well, took infection, all I have that I CAN do is take antibiotics plus my regular meds, and some additional pain med scripts, and otherwise lounge around on the sofa playing fallout-tactics (although I've also downloaded the original system shock, a true classic, one of the groundbreakers in cyberpunk gaming, from the '90s) I'm at the point now where I can get to the bog on crutches and now can abandon having to piss in a bottle.

I've technically completed the mission I was on too, at least the mandatory objectives given by my general when setting out, plus most of the others. Just got to assault a whorehouse and kill some hostage takers, and their monstrous little 'pets', plus assault a heavily fortified prison/military compound the fuckers have taken over, killing anything not either human, ghoul (its a postapocalyptic game, set in various parts in different games of the series, of the US, and the ghouls are humans who were mutated by a combination of irradiation, plus a mutagenic virus,) or supermutant (again former humans, who were exposed to this virus, mutating to become huge, hulking great big bastards, not too bright, but towering above a regular human, and can shrug off a burst from a combat shotgun like somebody just farted on them instead, and ignore a sniper shot to the head until they have been shot so many times that there isn't a head LEFT anymore. And they do make good soldiers, because of their sheer size, even unarmored they are tough as nails, not too smart, but they can carry and accurately fire the biggest flamethrower or largest of the miniguns single-handed. And it goes without saying you do NOT want to get punched by one of those buggers wearing a pair of brass knuckles=D). Got to free the captives in that whorehouse, kill the hostage takers, and sneak into a heavily fortified military compound/prison and free the town's old war hero guy who is by now, rather aged and no longer on active duty but teaches the younger generations how to defend their town. Or whats left of it after the nuclear war that started the fallout series. Plus I've got plenty looting to do, after I first kill the buggers who are armed, theres a good upgraded metal armor somewhere that I can't buy yet, and both a sten gun (got it) and IIRC an MP30 submachinegun that needs the former owner to be relieved of it, as I did the sten, and an M1 garand that I need more ammo for, down to 20 or so rounds plus a full magazine. Long range, high damage but uncommon rounds, chambered in .30-03, but about as powerful as a closeup slug in the head from a desert eagle, chambered in .44 magnum using hollowpoint rounds (which is, especially given these hostage takers are lightly armored, most often an ideal way to score an instantaneous kill in a single shot, if to either the head or almost always, if managing to put an aimed shot right through the bugger's eyesocket.)

Not sure as I've ever once seen one survive an eyeball-hit from a hollowpoint .44 magnum, and its rare for them to even survive 2 shots from those monstrous great hand-cannon pistols using regular ball ammo and its rare enough for them to take two rounds where they do have armor, and using the more penetrating but less destructive .44 mag armor-piercing rounds.

So getting wasted on the additional pain meds and going about whacking hostage-taking fanatic psychos is as best I've got atm. Unless you count sneaking smoking cigars in the lounge at night (I can just about stand long enough to piss, atm, and even then my legs shake like crazy, uncontrollably.

So, given I CBF sleeping anymore for a while tonight, it looks like I've got a whorehouse full of hostages to wipe clean of hostage takers, and a prison compound to sneak into via a hidden passageway and assault to free the old war hero.

Time to go make a lot of bloody mess. You cannae' blame me sadie darlin'. Afterall I can't DO anything else with my foot fucked up like this, its recovering, and I want SO badly to be able to get back into the lab and start doing what I do best. I've been climbing up the fucking walls by my TEETH knowing its right up stairs, stairs I can't climb and if I could I couldn't stand to use the facilities (I.e the lab facilities, not the kind of facilities one shits and pisses in [and lol nobody better ever shit or piss in any of the former kind. Or else I'll use them as a flask. For my interhalogens project=D]

vodka and diet 7up. nowt exciting.

I've been hankering to give a White Russian a try. Dunno whether unsweetened almond milk will cut the mustard, but I might give it a go.

Cheap cider is the fucking pits. It really is dirty rancid shit. Reminds me of the taste of hydrochloric acid, if HCl could become putrescent and rancid. The feel of the acidity is similar for some reason. Similar feel, foulness like (dilute, obviously) H2SO4.

I do hope you don't mind me reducing your post to a more manageable level, but you are largely correct in saying that most cheap cider is the actual devils arse!

White lightening, Zeppelin and Ace are just so fuckin rank it's not true. Frosty Jacks is almost ok.

But those HCC ciders from Home Bargains are more than acceptable. Believe me, I know my fuckin cheap booze. I defy you to try it and still tell me it tastes like HCL...

I've had a few of those HCC Black's before. Reminded me of the Strongbow Black's. Tasty!

Alas, I am now drinking Somersby's Original. Picked up 3 cases of 24 for GBP20 at one of those supermarket seconds stockists. Bargain

I've had a few of those HCC Black's before. Reminded me of the Strongbow Black's. Tasty!

Alas, I am now drinking Somersby's Original. Picked up 3 cases of 24 for GBP20 at one of those supermarket seconds stockists. Bargain

72 cans for 20 quid? Fuck me, it could taste like arsewank for all I care at that price...

Last edited:
72 cans for 20 quid? Fuck me, it could taste like arsewank for all I care at that price...

Have a look in your local area, there's bound to be one. They buy ex supermarket stock that's at, over or near it's best before use by date. So they get it dirt cheap. I bought a box of 120 packs of pork scratchings from the same place for ?1.50, came with the bags attached to those little hook things that they use to display them in the supermarkets.

Have a look in your local area, there's bound to be one. They buy ex supermarket stock that's at, over or near it's best before use by date. So they get it dirt cheap. I bought a box of 120 packs of pork scratchings from the same place for ?1.50, came with the bags attached to those little hook things that they use to display them in the supermarkets.

Oh, now you're just teasing me. 120 bags of pig for ?1.50? Fuckin heaven... =D

Cheap or not, all cider is fucking rancid, noxious satan-piss. Something shat out into an arab sewer then flushed on to a broken open indian or pakistani sewer pipe at just the point where its part rainy season and part roasting the fuck out of the continually rehydrated contents, giving it time to ferment and breed long, stringy writhing maggots of a species I wouldn't even want to try and identify for fear of finding out what I was attempting to look up; on its long, long trip down to the most diseased, poisonous stink-pit in hell, the kind of pestilent shithole in the abyss that satan himself would turn his nose up at so much as using the gases fuming off of it for roasting paedophiles and rapists of pre-term infants and microwavers of little fluffy kittens who gleefully laugh as they squeal, their tiny furry bodies crisp up, before their eyeballs explode in a shower of gore and a twinned stream of neonatal feline brain matter. Cider is the beverage one would get if fermenting and distilling rotting, mold-covered dog shit then collecting the heads and watering it down. With urine squeezed from the necrotic bladders of dead police officers who had died of HIV after being repeatedly raped in prison by their fellow filthy fucking turd-felchers.

That's EXACTLY what I thought about cider before I ran out of money for my daily bottle of red wine habit
A bottle of Henry Westons Vintage Cider 8.2% for ?2 is however a palatable, albeit inadequate, substitute
Insanely, drinking Irish Cream atm & it's very sickly

Cheap or not, all cider is fucking rancid, noxious satan-piss. Something shat out into an arab sewer then flushed on to a broken open indian or pakistani sewer pipe at just the point where its part rainy season and part roasting the fuck out of the continually rehydrated contents, giving it time to ferment and breed long, stringy writhing maggots of a species I wouldn't even want to try and identify for fear of finding out what I was attempting to look up; on its long, long trip down to the most diseased, poisonous stink-pit in hell, the kind of pestilent shithole in the abyss that satan himself would turn his nose up at so much as using the gases fuming off of it for roasting paedophiles and rapists of pre-term infants and microwavers of little fluffy kittens who gleefully laugh as they squeal, their tiny furry bodies crisp up, before their eyeballs explode in a shower of gore and a twinned stream of neonatal feline brain matter. Cider is the beverage one would get if fermenting and distilling rotting, mold-covered dog shit then collecting the heads and watering it down. With urine squeezed from the necrotic bladders of dead police officers who had died of HIV after being repeatedly raped in prison by their fellow filthy fucking turd-felchers.

I'm guessing you don't like cider much then? :)

That's EXACTLY what I thought about cider before I ran out of money for my daily bottle of red wine habit
A bottle of Henry Westons Vintage Cider 8.2% for ?2 is however a palatable, albeit inadequate, substitute
Insanely, drinking Irish Cream atm & it's very sickly

Spot on Ms.Bus. I never drank cider until it became the only affordable get pissed quick option. I only ever drink strong cider (minimum 7.5% ) and Limpet's right that most are pretty nasty. However, I thoroughly recommend that HCC Black Pear cider (Perry?) as it's actually a very nice drink.

Funnily enough, I tried to get pissed by drinking a bottle of Bailey's at Xmas - and fuckin regretted it. Sickly isn't the word...

Can't stand cider, can't abide wine (no grape wipes anyway, I don't mind cherry wine), and anything else fermented from grapes, is off my menu, the STENCH of wine in particular, it knocks me sick. Whiskey too, I've always loathed, stinks something awful. That and cointreau. Used to be alright with cointreau but ended up getting really fucking soused on the stuff when I was about 13-14 and the resultant hangover means I've never been able to tolerate it since.

Currently drinking some co-op own brand lemon and lime pop, not quite so bitter, but like a sweeter version of bitter lemon. Could do well from me getting some tonic water or bitter lemon tomorrow when the shops open.

Squeeze a real-life lime, add soda water & ice & you may never go back to that artificial fake citrus shite (It's worth the lecture from the dentist)

Thatchers Gold in a two pint pot that I had the displeasure of paying a tenner for from the Sheffield Arena, and to top not only the wanky price, but I also had the displeasure of drinking.. Carling. 8)

Got myself a liter of lamb's navy dark rum. And a 4-pack of 'cherry bomb' cherry wine.

Plus for washing the rum down, filled a (previously unused, brand-new) 2-liter erlenmeyer flask full of apple and elderflower cordial. I wouldn't drink out of glassware normally, but that came in handy for keeping several days worth of thirsty at bay, and its never been used for any chemical processes, at least, not yet, so fresh out of the box, I figure fine enough to drink from, at least until its baptism in god only knows what solvents and reagents. Its far away from my other glass, so I know exactly which is which, nothing else nearby I could confuse it with and drink by mistake.

Although admittedly, I do find a buchner funnel and vacuum pump the best way to brew coffee, some boiling water and coffee grounds in a pan or czeve, and then vac filter it into a clean flask, saves a couple of hundred on an expresso maker=D

I think I'm going to crack open another bottle of cherry wine, maybe grind up a few methadone pills and sprinkle those in there with it. Already got a nicely relaxing buzz on, itching all over, eyelids drooping. I don't drink much, but right now, I think I could do with a glass of cherry wine and a cigar. Just what the doctor ordered (well, metaphorically speaking, actually he'd be fucking furious if he knew I'd gotten a couple of hundred methadone tabs and was dissolving them in cherry wine, along with the odd swig of DXM syrup now and then, but he isn't going to find out.