• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

I can't say I am craving anything, but a nice dissociative+tryptamine+oral cannabis combo sounds really dreamy...
I'd do the weed first and once that kicked in, I think MXE+4-HO-MIPT or something like that would be really nice. Maybe add a shot of morphine to make it really euphoric but maybe not, that would kind of dull the trippiness.

I'll probably get to try something along those lines next month, but probably with MXP and DPT as the dissociative and tryptamine. Something to look ahead to.

A couple of grams of some sticky high quality nepalese or afghan hash <3
Would like ketamine too, the first time i tried ket it very shit (very very bad quality)

2 grams of Eve (MDEA), 3.5 grams of Cocaine; half HCl half as Freebase, 0.5g of Methamphetamine, 1g of 4-MAR, 250mg of Desoxypipradol, an infinite mound of 3-FPM, ~100mg Fentanyl Citrate, a few grams of raw Morphine aaaand... no, that may be enough.

Boats'N'Hoes.. I mean Dope'N'Coke, on a boat with hoes. Anyone care to join my conquest?

Andddd grips ;) We'll take turns k'ed out cruising the ship. I say we go to Thailand and get some Rohypnol!

My friend has just come over and shouted me a shot of meth, and now that its mostly worn off after only 4 hours or so(tolerance) im dying for more and that's all I want! Its really quite an uncomfortable craving!

Opioids, desperately. Fentanyl really is a bitch in terms of tolerance, 50mg used to last me a month, now I reach up to 13mg in a single day.

Nothing worse than being dopesick, waiting for your connect to wake up. Eugh.

I really would love a gram(vial) of S-isomer Ketamine to have a few IM shots with later. Some GHB or GBL which I prefer but I know is bad for you, that would be so soooo perfect right now(im on meth).

If they failed some Morphine or Hydromorphone and a few micron filters would be tops. Heroin would be nice but I am in the mood for a big opie rush ala hydro or a very sedating opiate ala morphine, plus morphine lasts so long for me. Heroin gives me a rush but its nothing special really, some people love the H rush, I just enjoy the H high as I cant really distinguish the rush from the rest. If I could get my hands on some Acetic Anhydride(AA, never seen it though) I could make homebake heroin out of morphine pills so I could choose which of the two I feel like at any time. I wish we had Oxymorphone in Australia. Im 99% sure we don't have it here at all except maybe in hospitals.

Its just unfortunate that im on methadone and while my dose no longer completely blocks other opies but to completely enjoy the drugs im talking about, if this was real and not hypothetical id wait to have to opies till the early hours of tomorrow morning so 1.im not still wired & 2. There as little methadone in my blood as there is going to be until I take my methadone so that's the time when I feel opiates the most.

Last edited:
Opioids, desperately. Fentanyl really is a bitch in terms of tolerance, 50mg used to last me a month, now I reach up to 13mg in a single day.

Nothing worse than being dopesick, waiting for your connect to wake up. Eugh.
O KURWA! That feeling is awful, I end up just blowing them up after around 8 (The white ones, any other would pick up 1st-2nd call) not to be racy, but that's how it was for me.
OT; IV Dilaudid + Caineeeee, then dope for when the dilly wears off!

I've been thinking about meth quit a bit lately, even though I haven't partaken in any for about four weeks or so (and even then my usage was very light). What's weird is that I've even been fantasizing about the taste of meth smoke, especially bizarre because vaporized methamphetamine tastes awful IMO. I was always more preferential to snorting it until my nose became no longer usable for that purpose.

Right before I left the city I was in to return to work I had some speed that was insanely good, though, and I've just been thinking about that...just thinking about that stuff almost makes me sexually aroused, that's how good it was :\

On the plus side I haven't been drinking any alcohol or doing any drugs except for smoking weed (which is my version of "sobriety"), I've gained about four pounds over the last week (I'd like to gain about ten more pounds before the summer is over, I'm at about 150 right now) and I feel great health-wise. My anxiety is still around but even that's starting to gradually ease. And I'm going to be making money soon!