• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some lsd, mushrooms, or mda would be a nice way to bring on the new year unfotunaty they aren't In the cards for tonight.

ondansetron
LMAO would Omeprazole, Metoclopramide and Mirtazapine be a suitable alternative? Much easier to obtain than Ondansetron got plenty of them here on script. 3 meo pcp would be lovely have not had that gem in a while. Wish list: 3 meo pcp, Fentanyl, 4 MMC, 4 FA (for a friend) More 4 ho met or 4 aco met as I'm about out, more 4 aco dmt just had the last of it, 5 or 6 apb, that is about it anything else is freely available. Well add 2ci to that list as it's kind of hard to find at the moment.

Easy access shrooms, MDMA, ketamine, mxe, 2cb, meth meh, heroin #4, cocaine (lamentable shit in my part of the world 30-40% would be classed as good), oxycontin, Mscontin, benzo's, methylone (spewing I hate it), 25i,c,b NB, LSD, pot (blurgh not a fan anymore unless it's an eatable) pretty much everything else is around my neck of the woods. Question is do I want any of it? The answer is: no (well 2cb and K/MXE are an exception). See my wish list for further details lol. Hahaha weird some people are posting about the kind of drugs I care not for and here I am posting about random RC's and fentanyl. I guess when some things are easily obtainable you start wanting the things that aren't.

Last edited:
lol...Half this thread is BFOTD jonesing for ketamine! I remember these kids had some random shit that one of their sisters stole from the vet where she worked...They didn't even know what it was, but they were snorting it and it was fucking them up...they were trying to get me to do a line, I was like "All set!"...Don't know what it could have been, it was capsules with a white powder...it was probably heartworm medication, the fucking idiots!

Opium, Heroin, Opana and Fentanyl lollipops. Along with a few grams of DMT, a few pure MDMA caps, Rohypnol or similar benzo and a gram of 4-MAR shards. Oh and GHB.

^have you ever tried 4-mar? never heard of anyone actually trying it.

@OT: Heroin, DMT and mushrooms

old formulation oxymorphone, a pack of smokes (i prefer rollies but when im fucked up its too much hassle), and some weed like blue dream. a dark stout like KBS would kick some ass too but with the aforementioned party favors it wouldn't even matter at that point.

i shouldn't be in a bad mood at all, had a good day today, yet i'm livid & despondent at the same time. i like to use fancy words but i dont know any one that combines those two yet. im sure theres a german expression for it.

Heroin, slept over my friends house for two days and in his room he had a cotton swabs torn and I just remember laying down... and if I looked straight ahead I would see it. Just little things around the room without even seeing the needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.