• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin-A. I'd do some seriously despicable things for a line or two of K.

mo' ketamine. I have quite a bit more, but i'm not about to combine k with alcohol, and im pretty drunk

Booze. Even though I probably shouldn't drink... got so drunk yesterday and when I was holding a bottle of beer my hands wouldn't stop shaking... went fucking nuts. At least I finally was able to sleep though, but I passed out in my make up and now my face has eyeliner in weird locations. Time to wash this off, and hopefully get more alcohol.

Man, I'm typing too much tonight. I only came here because I've been high all day then randomly got a serious craving for a burrito. Then I found one of those awesome organic frozen burritos when lookin for ice. Had no idea we had one. Weed and a benzo would be great. And I need me a man. A good cuddle-buddy. Guess I'll put this first, and the extreme drawn on run-off tangent afterwards. Ends of speed binges can be weird. :/

^Stayfaded -- Naw, just leave it as is and hit up the liquor store anyways. Like a drive-through less popular one that's open 7AM-2AM 7 days a week, just it has higher prices.. Clean up after the run. I got one of those kinda liquor stores nearby... I'd do this when I was smoking/abusing some 'detergent powder' substituted-cathinone product from a smoke shop that specialized in these 'legal' products. Always felt like I never needed to look good going into that place, or almost 0referred to go in looking terrible. Then go home and take care of myself... Ironically, I'm against these shitty compounds being legally available to the general public. I personally know someone who died abusing a cocaine analog-like compound cut with god knows what (case individual involved asthma and maybe other pre-existing conditions. RIP Jessy A. -- the guy I saw eat a 10 strip of potent acid blotters and spend hours looking for a cup on the beach. I helped look some and had 2 myself. He lived fast, died young). People IV this shit! They even add fragrances to the 'detergent powders' they have now! I stopped after they started adding whacky cuts to them, then that incident. Sorry.

Last edited:
Man, I'm typing too much tonight. I only came here because I've been high all day then randomly got a serious craving for a burrito. Then I found one of those awesome organic frozen burritos when lookin for ice. Had no idea we had one. Weed and a benzo would be great. And I need me a man. A good cuddle-buddy. Guess I'll put this first, and the extreme drawn on run-off tangent afterwards. Ends of speed binges can be weird. :/

^Stayfaded -- Naw, just leave it as is and hit up the liquor store anyways. Like a drive-through less popular one that's open 7AM-2AM 7 days a week, just it has higher prices.. Clean up after the run. I got one of those kinda liquor stores nearby... I'd do this when I was smoking/abusing some 'detergent powder' substituted-cathinone product from a smoke shop that specialized in these 'legal' products. Always felt like I never needed to look good going into that place, or almost 0referred to go in looking terrible. Then go home and take care of myself... Ironically, I'm against these shitty compounds being legally available to the general public. I personally know someone who died abusing a cocaine analog-like compound cut with god knows what (case individual involved asthma and maybe other pre-existing conditions. RIP Jessy A. -- the guy I saw eat a 10 strip of potent acid blotters and spend hours looking for a cup on the beach. I helped look some and had 2 myself. He lived fast, died young). People IV this shit! They even add fragrances to the 'detergent powders' they have now! I stopped after they started adding whacky cuts to them, then that incident. Sorry.

Lol I would never do that... I won't walk out of the house looking like a crackhead. And also we don't have drive thrus here and I'm also under 21. So I can't just go and get it myself anyways. I know pretty sad D: probably better that way for now anyways.

Could really go for a fat bubbler bowl of bud, kief, and oil. Thankfully I only have 2 more days until my possible drug test so I'll be good for new years and my b-day.

Also could really go for a nice plugged dose of 2c-b. It makes a world of difference compared to oral or nasal. Not just due to the fact you only need half the amount and it hits you within minutes but the high its self is allot better. Usually I find 2c-b a bit lacking without weed but didn't smoke any weed when I plugged it and had a full blown immersive trip with just 14mgs of 2c-b and a little bit of K.

Most of all strong heroin straight from the brick, like the stuff I had two days ago, along with a bump of coke here and there. Would be a great mix with the weed I'm smoking on.

EDIT: Gotta check my finance, maybe that combo's possible for nye... :) drinking and blowing coke all night, then ron, weed and an occasional coke bump the day after. Greaaatttt.

i've surely had enough to knock me out plenty good tonite, though i can't say 2mg of xanax/alprazolam wouldn't be even better.

I want some MXE/GHB/LSD/DOC/DPT/a bit of DMT/a bit of ketamine, then some benzos or more GHB/ethanol for the come down. Kill that fucking pain away, is what I wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.