• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me yes it is. The duration with Methadone is awesome can't beat it, it can be pretty euphoric for me to. It's a little more sedating than Oxycodone for me but not as sedating as Morphine or heroin. It doesn't hit you as hard or as fast as Oxycodone to but once you peak you stay on that level for 6-8 hours at least. I love both though my favorite opiates along with morphine.
If you haven't tried it I definitely would recommend giving it a try if your into opiates.
Methadone+cannabis edibles or hash is pretty sweet to. I nod harder / longer than ever. Pretty awesome combo ime.

What's the dose in comparison to oxy? I.e. X mgs Methadone is equal to X mgs oxycodone

What's the dose in comparison to oxy? I.e. X mgs Methadone is equal to X mgs oxycodone

Difficult to say, check the "opioid convertion chart" at the top of BDD page (i think), strange you find methadone that enjoyable, or comparable to oxy, high doses just made me nod.... no euphoria, then again i was on MMT, not chipping, maybe there's more rec. value that way....

I fucking love dones, thankfully I never had a steady supply.. If you decide to do em just be careful man.. What dose are ya at now TRGB? Hope ya get to feeling better soon my dude.
OT: Speedbawl.. And 8 grips outta do it.

the tryptamines from a country above me

and one of my 2 real life friends to get here, ~1hr away and im payin gas

Last edited:
proper uncut ket FFS........yorkshire as drought ov massive size atm n can get ket n mkat mixed but dunt get a decent wobble of da wonky :(((((((...... need sum decent MDMA aswell or e's miss gud ;uved up pillin n wonky nite out wiv swig of GHB B) hope get sum decent shit in soon.........can just get the durty recreationals in my home town ATM so wank :(

Is meth really as good as oxy?

methadone jas a really long half life the longest of all opiates actually of upto 36 hours so if u never tried it take a tiny bit to start but if u need a refill after an initial 30 ml dose go up by 10 ml and leave a cupple hours between redousin til u get the perfect nodd!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a struggling recovering heroin addict on methadone n using about 2gs of 40% pure gear a day equivilates to me needing 65 mls a day methadone to not get a rattle......so be careful wiv methadone coz it stays in ur body so lomg n the buzz lasts 24 hrs min if new to it id stik 2 ur oxys tbf or ull end up wiv a massive habit if u already like the buzz oxys give u u guna fall in luv with the meth buzz.......it aint oworth the hassle wundnt wish a opiate habit on nay1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay safe n peace

Dude was striaght soma comad th e other say kinda nauseous so could move but was feelin so mellow like electric jello

A sixer of IPA/DIPA and 30mg of amp so I could still work tonight afterwards

I'm contemplating how to throw away my first big paycheck from this new gig. My usual vices are gourmet food and beer, but lately I've wanted to visit some bad neighborhoods because that's where the good drugs are

Heroin. So badly. Just wanna snort some quality powder heroin all day and float around for while.

I'm not sure why I even post in this one but I will.. Speedbawl, 900mg Oxazepam.

Could really use a joint right now... Seems so silly that I have all sorts of goodies in my house but no weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.