• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those blue oxy 30s sounds really good.Think I'd like some of those and a handful of Seconal,haven't seen any good barbs in years(where did they go?).My perc 10 script is woefully inadequate.Go through 'em way too fast.Come to think of it,some morphine would be nice right about now.Oh yeah,and a couple of Wild Turkey 101 whiskey sours to wash the whole thing down.Got some cheap whiskey but it's just not the same.

a-php

soon, my new frieds

Edit: Seconals were 'reds' right? Just read of em in the Hells Angels book by HST> And I love that bourbon too, i cant do cheap bourbon tho. I have to go for vodka/rum in that case.

Now that I'm drunk I'm cravin weed and my connect is out of state, fuuuck. I'll smoke a cig and forget about it, whateve

To be in my motherland.. Warsaw, with an arm fulla dope n coke. Drinking like a fish no doubt with some sexy polish ladies.

My own prescription pad :(
I hate Day 29 when you try to call in your opiate refills and have to wait wait and WAIT not njnowing if you'll be rebuffed until day 30 or Day 31. Depends on the pharmacist :/
Day 31 seems REALLY unfair. I mean , taking them as prescribed would have you out at day 30 so why do I have to miss a dose before I can get my script. Ugh

About once a year I get a craving for that soft c. Been itching lately.

The last time I found some really bomb shit and the binge lasted longer than usual. I'm thinking that's a sign to stay away.

My own prescription pad :(
I hate Day 29 when you try to call in your opiate refills and have to wait wait and WAIT not njnowing if you'll be rebuffed until day 30 or Day 31. Depends on the pharmacist :/
Day 31 seems REALLY unfair. I mean , taking them as prescribed would have you out at day 30 so why do I have to miss a dose before I can get my script. Ugh

My doc seems to forget to give me refills and always acts like it was a mistake when i bring it up, but on the other hand he is supee nice and understanding, so i dont know what to think. I see him monday, gonna hopefully find out whats good for the next few months

Yeah my GP for regular meds gives a year of refills but for narcotics it's 3 refills. Still way better than having to go in every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.