• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shit rocks me, thats for sure. THC makes it more intense and last longer. My friend with the tank claims he's found a 'n-hole'

Anyays to be OT, same thme of the day. Want my etiz. Thinking of trying diclazepam.

Ketamine, LSD, DMT, Morphine, 3-meo-pcp, weed (want to make it edible), and DOC

Eat the weed, the LSD a little later, give myself a shot of morphine, smoke some DMT, go into a K-hole, smoke DMT when I come back out, plug the 3-meo-pcp and some DOC at the same time so I won't stop tripping on serotonergics when the LSD wears off, smoke more DMT and snort small bumps of K to see how much I need for an OBE when I am already so fucking high that when I stare at the ceiling, I think I am a lightbulb or one of the blades on my ceiling fan (on 3-meo-pcp, I can enter a state where I think I am whatever I am looking at. If I start a slideshow on a repeat loop that changes like every 30 or 60 seconds, I can experience myself believing I am all sorts of things if that is what I want to do. I can get fucking confused if someone walks into my room and I think I am that person and they are talking to me. If I have music playing, I will often think I am at a fucking concert). And I'll continue an orgy of drug abuse until I have been tripping my ass off for 30 or 40 hours, then let myself come down.

I'd probably want some strong salvia extract (or better, one of the long duration salvinorin analogs, MDMA, and GHB or at least 1,4-butanediol (I don't know if it is much different anyway, it is a GHB pro-drug that is quickly converted to GHB and is thought to be inactive until then). Maybe some muscimol as well so as to put something in those receptors. I always have benzos. A bit of meth for those receptors if I left them out. If any others are left unaltered, I need something to stick in them.

Ketamine, LSD, DMT, Morphine, 3-meo-pcp, weed (want to make it edible), and DOC

Eat the weed, the LSD a little later, give myself a shot of morphine, smoke some DMT, go into a K-hole, smoke DMT when I come back out, plug the 3-meo-pcp and some DOC at the same time so I won't stop tripping on serotonergics when the LSD wears off, smoke more DMT and snort small bumps of K to see how much I need for an OBE when I am already so fucking high that when I stare at the ceiling, I think I am a lightbulb or one of the blades on my ceiling fan (on 3-meo-pcp, I can enter a state where I think I am whatever I am looking at. If I start a slideshow on a repeat loop that changes like every 30 or 60 seconds, I can experience myself believing I am all sorts of things if that is what I want to do. I can get fucking confused if someone walks into my room and I think I am that person and they are talking to me. If I have music playing, I will often think I am at a fucking concert). And I'll continue an orgy of drug abuse until I have been tripping my ass off for 30 or 40 hours, then let myself come down.

I'd probably want some strong salvia extract (or better, one of the long duration salvinorin analogs, MDMA, and GHB or at least 1,4-butanediol (I don't know if it is much different anyway, it is a GHB pro-drug that is quickly converted to GHB and is thought to be inactive until then). Maybe some muscimol as well so as to put something in those receptors. I always have benzos. A bit of meth for those receptors if I left them out. If any others are left unaltered, I need something to stick in them.

I used to just smoke bud and take nangs with some music bumpin. Fun stuff makes me a lil sick after sesh s tho and tastes quite strange.

N hole interesting.
Hopefully he isn't vitamin deffiecent from finding that lol

Really wanted to go k and nitro combo but just now am seeing all these old threads here with warnings.

What's the limit on ambien? I took 5 and walked around smoking for hours to get in shape. Who seriously took more than 50mgs and what do you remember. I think I'm back on the Wagon :, (

Heroin… going on three weeks without it. Stopped hanging out with my friend who is still using and haven't looked back. She called me a fake bitch for not seeing her in two weeks. Smh, I have a fucking life outside of her. Misery loves company.

Still no k!!!
Aaaahhhhhhhh!

Gettin blitzed on some yolla sounds awesome right now,
we'll I guess all the time actually

Heroin… going on three weeks without it. Stopped hanging out with my friend who is still using and haven't looked back. She called me a fake bitch for not seeing her in two weeks. Smh, I have a fucking life outside of her. Misery loves company.

Gj sf, I genuinely wish you luck
You don't need that shit, esp at your age

Go eat a bunch of acid and mdma occasionally, I know you'll agree that stuff is a lot more fun than sitting around nodding out burning holes in shit with your cig

Ot: I'd like to have some chron don big daddy dank nuglets
I only have reg right now until the weed man comes around laters, /1st world problems

a beer or two to go with these high etiz doses

maybe some low game scratchoff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.