• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

^ an opioid would do me solid right now. Got a couple weeks off. Thought I'd get myself back on track both mentally and physically, but on the contrary, I got fuck all to do and all I can think about is opioids. Even did ether yesterday, and even that was like "meh", couldn't stop thinking about codeine.

^Yea, thinking about Opioids constantly even though I'm on Methadone. I don't even know what the answer is. It's like the constant cycle of craving causes me anxiety and my attention span is severely affected.

With that said, I would love some Hydromorphone right now. 24mg or so.

Weeeed

im outta pot. I just want some dank nugs. And maybe a vial of ketamina.

sugar.

im srs. sugar commands my reward center as strongly as most drugs. dat insulin spike MMMMM

powder heroin plz

Qft; or oxy. I don't give a fuck. Even codeine or tramadol. Or any god damn opioid that isn't fucking buprenorphine.

But I litterally can't cave; no green. Hoping the cravings go away somewhat along with the withdrawals though.

I am craving nothing right now! Life is good. I'll be craving Adderall later tonight, though.

I am in a lot of pain right now and can only get to the doctors on friday. I am really wanting to take a perc, or something. I haven't done opiates in almost two years though (september). Blah. If I take a pill... I definitely will go full on relapse with how things are right now. Then again I probably wouldn't mind.

finding ppl to mail you drugs is often simpler than imagined! i believe in you.

for me, its the full mu agonist opies that my brain desires as well. nothing in particulars.