• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I'm craving benzo and company. Benzo I do have plenty of but giving it a break now to get the tolerance down. Company is more difficult. I wish I had someone that shared my interest in various substances to hang out with.

IV hydromorphone (16-24mg shot)

High-grade opium + Psilocybin

120mg temazepam

750-1050mg carisoprodol + 200-300mg oxycodone oral

MXE (IV and insufflated ROA)

Mescaline

Clonazolam

Bars. I got etizolam but I want bars.

And some good weed too. Something with a nice THC/CBD balance.

Perfection itself.

Weirdly, desoxyn and k. but i dont believe i will do any desoxyn ever again. even if i could get that, amphetamines screwed me up too bad, i think if i did it again i might just destroy whats left of my sanity.

Beer. Weed. Got one joints worth left, almost don't wanna blaze it.

My scheduling got shit all fucked up n now I gotta bail on an interview tomorrow which means it's even harder to justify buying anything. I'll probably buy a single beer to go with the pot tonight though

At least absence makes the heart grow fonder... or tolerance drops, one of the two.

^Tolerance is a bitch...I guess I'd say i'm craving a way lower alcohol tolerance. Oxycodone or any opioid/opiate. These daily headaches are getting really old, ibuprofen does work but I figure I might as well get a buzz too. If only my friend would get his hands on some percs...

I could definitely go for some weed right now, but I'm low on funds again. :( It's hard to afford weed with an opiate habit as big as mine. I just can't afford smoking daily. So I have to settle for occasionally, which is fine. I don't crave weed at all when I'm not on opiates; so the habit that leaves me unable to afford weed is also the reason I crave it. Meh, pretty gay. =D

I REALLY *need* a benzo right now. Even moreso last night, crashing after a 50+ hour Ritalin binge without sleep or food, no benzos and no booze. Luckily I did have a bottle of 8mg Subutex and Clonidine to lower my BP and pulse. They did work a little bit of magic once I realized I hadn't taken them (b/c I was so tweaked). I can't imagine what it would've felt like without those.

I can't wait to feel 100% normal again - I am maybe 1/2 way there. THAT is going to feel like a high, after this crap. Never had an issue with Ritalin before - I always took some 0.5 Xanax with them. I thought, "well, it can't be that bad w/o Xanax". Yes it can.

I REALLY *need* a benzo right now. Even moreso last night, crashing after a 50+ hour Ritalin binge without sleep or food, no benzos and no booze. Luckily I did have a bottle of 8mg Subutex and Clonidine to lower my BP and pulse. They did work a little bit of magic once I realized I hadn't taken them (b/c I was so tweaked). I can't imagine what it would've felt like without those.

I can't wait to feel 100% normal again - I am maybe 1/2 way there. THAT is going to feel like a high, after this crap. Never had an issue with Ritalin before - I always took some 0.5 Xanax with them. I thought, "well, it can't be that bad w/o Xanax". Yes it can.

Ritalin ? How much and how were you taking it ?