• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Demerol which is a pipe dream, some really good weed (preferably a hybrid that’s really trippy yet relaxing) and a bottle of Wild Turkey (I’m in more of a mood for bourbon but some rum like Captain Morgan’s 100proof would also work).

Stimulating opiates, ie pills. Got good whiskey, weed, benzos..but it just ain't the same. Not at all.

Just enjoyed a few hits off of a friend's meth pipe several hours ago (I'm not a regular, not even an occasional user of meth just once in awhile); now along with my boyfriend we're craving some weed and cigarettes.

More of that dope from the other night... my first time doing legit ECP, all ive had before has been tar or darkweb pure, but this was so good it kinda bums out how much i want it

Heroin. Im suposed to be clean and just binging here and there but I kept buying more the last days and now im withdrawing.
I even think Ill end up buying more today.
Hell, it sucks to be sober these cold days.

Kratom.

Also not so much craving but I would absolutely love a vial of clean LSD, to microdose AND macrodose

Weirdly nothing. I feel relatively content being sober right now! I had a hard days work, excercised, and had 3 healthy meals, and i feel content with that. Interesting. Probably wont last toooo long though, lol

A bottle of Oramorph 10mg/5ml solution. I have some oxy in but nothing quite beats a bottle of liquid morphine I can sip on. Morphine + oxy combos are amazing too because you get the classic opiate high from morphine while also getting the more energetic thebaine derived high from the oxy.