• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Vicodin. I take 50mg a day and last Thursday I ran out and and ended up for the first time in almost a year not being able to find some more, and now... Well now it's 4 days later i hurt all over i been on toilet all day, stomach cramps, back aches, restless legs and arms. I just want some vicodin =/

I am really craving tramadol. I was on it for about 10 yrs now I can't get anymore. Would really love to have some again.

I want to shoot an 8 ball of meth right now, 3 points at a time, and run down the street swinging my cock around like a helicopter.

I can't wait until November so I can have a nice LSD trip for the first time in a long time. Last time I did was in April. A nice chunk of time will have passed so I will be able to have a magical experience.

I'll be traveling to a different city, going to a concert for my favorite band. Then, I'll spend my night at a hookah bar that I just discovered there that has the perfect atmosphere to enjoy while winding down.

I want to shoot an 8 ball of meth right now, 3 points at a time, and run down the street swinging my cock around like a helicopter.

jeez a 0.3g shot would surely be an OD for me :|

<-- craving nothing, at peace with my shit existence :|

temazepam and ketamine sounds like heaven to me right now.
I lucked out and found some kratom capsules, which i mixed with water, just letting it steep now before I drink it and get TF outta WD. 3 year kratom habit, harder to quit than my comparatively brief heroin dependency for surrreee. Not as bad as opium/poppy tea tho.

Last edited:
Valium, since I am addicted to benzodiazepines and have run out of them for the past 48 hours

FUCKING heroin. Or oxy. preferably oxy but at this point I'm kinda down for the balls-to-the-wall fucked up feeling of snorting good, pure, darkweb heroin.

Methamphetamine. Maybe coke or crack if thats all i can find, but shard just... I been lookin for weeks lmao

Ive got a list:
Mainly a backwood full of OG Kush
Second is opium, which is more likely to occur soon
Benzo
Ketamine