• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What are the psychs IYO the least "faded" by Abilify (aripiprazole)?

It is possible that you will need slightly higher doses than "common" erowid doses because of the 5mg abilify and allthough i'm not sure about Celexa i know the SSRI i sometimes take definately interacts with certain serotonergic psychs more than others, check the celexa wiki page, see if there are any "pubmed" studies for interactions....

i dunno about the Celexa, but DMT shouldn't be a problems, shrooms you might want to take a "higher" dose (psylocbin i think i read has a relatively low binding affinity compared to abilify to the 5HT2a, not that that alone defines the trip....) so visually the trip may be "dulled" a little.

But if you've never done any of these psychs before, i would advise you follow "common" erowid doses, and titrate with a scale if you do not reach the "dose/effects" you want.

http://www.bpac.org.nz/resources/other/guides/bpac_antidepressant_interactions.pdf Calexa (SSRI) has many interactions, no real rec. drugs are cited, but watch out for the usual bad boys that can cause serotonin syndrome ie. aMT, DXM probably etc. (can be deadly...)