• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What are the longest lasting psychedelics?

My bromodragonfly blotters are like 4 times the size of regular lsd blotters but they look weird enough to recognize they ain't lsd. Like said before, it was probably some DO...something. Ibogaine and dxm would never fit on a blotter.

MattPsy said:
The longest lasting psychedelics that are reasonably well known would be the BOx series from PiHKAL, but yeah the DOx series are far more common and are also long lasting. The BOX series wouldn't be very good to put on blotter though, they aren't potent enough.
The longest lasting psychedelic in pihkal is 2c-g-5, I think, 32-48h 8o .

Sorry to open up an old thread, but the posters experience seems similiar to my own. I had a blotter, normal sized that tasted bitter, and took 4-5 hours to come up. Visuals were interesting, but throughout the 24-30 hour trip seemed exactly the same, which made them boring. 100x more "in the head" than lsd or any other psychadelic iv taken, and throughout the whole trip and comedown i would get the constant sense of discovery and rediscovery, even with mundane thoughts. Seemed a bit edgy, slightly stimulatory, i couldnt eat throughout the trip or sleep. Experience was so horrible, purely because of the constant mental overload, that one other person that took it wanted to kill themselve, and the other wanted to go to hospital. At one point this person wouldnt respond to direct questions and would just repeat "i want it to end, make it stop" etc. always wanted to know what it was that i took, as it seems similiar, but has definite differences to the DO-X series. All three of us, even though we were prepared for the trip, couldnt handle the constant mental thought process, and scarred us for life. The experience was basically mental torture, not because it was a "bad trip" but just because it wouldnt stop. My experience seems unlike other DO-x experiences i have read. Bromo dragonfly also seems unlikely, i dont know about the BO series. Any ideas?

Yeah i have experienced mental overload and nerve grating effects on DOB and oral hash, years ago.. Terrible. Sorry to hear about yours.
I was so fortunate to have a little diazepam (Valium) quell it.

It certainly reminds me to keep a benzo on hand should I try my DOI or perhaps DOM.

DOC is wonderful. Bit smoother. But these things are also dose related..

DOC is the longest drug i've tried with constant effects, 3 blotters had me fried all afternoon, night, and til i slept it off the next night (not fun). 2 foot san pedro cactus experience really stuck with me tho, it always came in waves of trip then back to sobriety, even at the peak. I kept having waves of cactus trippyness for like 5 days... it was amazing. I even use small doses of cactus as antidepressants, works wonders. and it lasts long enough to really pull me out of my rut!