What album/song are you addicted to atm?

mark lanegan is one of my favourite male singers. i love screaming trees...

alasdair

His resonance is beautiful on the ear, eh! ;)

Found that the music on the new album drowns it, and unfortunately doesnt complement it, imho, which is unfortunate.

This album though. :)

<3

Last edited:
^ Imma actually going to try to watch that at the weekend. Never saw it and always wanted to. :)
Cant beat the sensual/erotica of 80s/90s, movies.

Last edited:
^ Imma actually going to try to watch that at the weekend. Never saw it and always wanted to. :)
Cant beat the sensual/erotica of 80s/90s, movies.

dude, you have no idea... i was obsessed with beatrice dalle when ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inside_(2007_film) ) came out. i watched everything she was in i could find. of course betty blue.. and the soundtrack... you have no idea how much your post made me smile~!

and yea "those" movies from 80s/90s ... magical.

I like how the lyrics in this song have stuff like "Designated driver takes the keys to my truck". Modern rap music seems to gravitate towards 'driving fucked up is cool'. :\

He also references Slick Rick which is neat cause he borrowed the beat. Different times man...

dude, you have no idea... i was obsessed with beatrice dalle when ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inside_(2007_film) ) came out. i watched everything she was in i could find. of course betty blue.. and the soundtrack... you have no idea how much your post made me smile~!

and yea "those" movies from 80s/90s ... magical.

She is incredibly beautiful and is an amazing presence on-screen. ;) TBF, 'Zorg' was pretty special too and their chemisty on screen was electric.

Last movie I saw her in was 'Trouble Every Day'. Got the impression that she's been ruled out of many films apart from horrors because of her physical aesthetic...very unfortunate.

Glad you liked my link, though Joe, mate. We've bonded on BL with cheesy 80's erotica. Worse things have happened, eh! ;) <3

Last edited:
I like how the lyrics in this song have stuff like "Designated driver takes the keys to my truck". Modern rap music seems to gravitate towards 'driving fucked up is cool'. :\

He also references Slick Rick which is neat cause he borrowed the beat. Different times man...

<3

yo, hella godo jams on this page!

pick any track on rebel heart. i'm so glad madonna has been in my life since i could remember ( desperately seeking susan ) dopest pop star and still still doin it