• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What age did you first use?

No bullshit. I had a shitty father who is dead now. But....
11 alcohol
13 weed, meth up the nose
14 IV meth, heroin, coke, and weed and alcohol
15 all the above plus LSD and MDMA
16 stopped all IV just weed, LSD and MDMA
20 stopped it all to join the military
31 nothing more than a roll every now and then

All pharms where in there during my IV time.

I am game to try anything, but I just don't know anyone that lives around me. I'll get my chance I'm sure..

J

Last edited:
^ Pretty impressive you managed to get control of your use after being introduced to it so young. I can just imagine how easy it'd be to fall into a lifetime of using starting so early, and how hard it might be to learn to live a life without drugs after such powerful drug experiences on a young/growing brain...

14- alcohol, was drinking at parties probably every second or third weekend.
16- Tobacco, i chain smoked about a packet every party i went to. (not sure why but because i can't stand it now and physically want to spew if i have a draw)
17- Weed, Meth (thinking it was speed), Pills (RC's for a few months due to the lack of mdma), Coke, MDMA/MDA (both crystal and pills), LSD
18 (present)- 2-CB, Oxy's

When i first tried weed i couldn't stand it and went probably 3-4 months without it, meanwhile i was experimenting with harder drugs the whole time. I've always been the guy that's always down to do drugs and try new ones and i've never regretted experimenting with new things let alone had a bad experience whilst on drugs. This has a lot to do with how educated i am on every new substance thanks to websites like this, i honestly have no idea what life would be like taking drugs and not knowing about them like the majority of users out there.

In regards to substances i haven't tried but would like to.. DMT would have to be at the top of the list, i'm so intrigued by the drug it's not even funny. Then would have to be Shrooms and Mescaline for my obvious love of psychedelics. And lastly probably smoking Meth or trying Heroin, still unsure of these two as they seem like such an easier alternitive to some drugs and wouldn't want either of them to become a regular thing.

13-alcohol
15-weed, coke, hydrocodone,Xanax, Valium,adderall...and pretty much every prescription you could snort lol

14- Cigs, alcohol, mary jane
15- Methylone, MDMA, xanax, LSD
16- Recently turned 16 looking forward to trying some shrooms. Ketamine, cocaine, DMT, and certain RC's sound very tempting to try to me, however I fear starting too many things too soon.

I'm right there with you..I turn 16 in a couple weeks. I've always had a fascination for drugs which I never understood because none of my family and very few of my friends do that. I really want to try everything, but I'm taking it slow for now, at least while I'm still under the same roof as my parents

11 cigs then pot
12 grog and sex
13 speed
15 oxys...1st time i ever IVed oxy was a 100mg grey ghost
17 ms mono...yummmmo

Last edited:
14 seems to be most common age people smoke weed in australia

my girlfriends niece ate a sugar cube with a drop of LSD that her mum had left in the glove comparrtment of her car when she was 10, she didnt freak out, started out by just laughing lots and asking her mum why the roof was moving and one of her legs were longer than the other. Her Mum panicked and took to the hospital, she was lucky to ge a young doctor you just put her in a room with a playstation for 6 or so hours. Lucky the doctor was not an asshole or he could have called DHS, i think the only reaon she went to the hospital was that she was hoping they could give her some benzodiazepan or something if she needed it, i am unsure if they did that or not
No one has really talked about the experience with my gf's niece since, but from what those who were around her said she looked really happy and not distressed in anyway

Sorry to digress

Last edited:
^ that's a very interesting story. it seems like way too young to trip - but they tested kids with it in clinical settings in the 1960s...and so long as she enjoyed it - it cant be that bad, right?
i am very curious to know how old the girl is now...and how she processed this event. like, was she aware that she had taken drugs - did she and her mum discussed at the time that she'd eaten LSD?
sorry, but i have so many questions!
stories like this really blow my mind, and i'm really glad there were no repercussions for the family - DHS etc.
(this was posted on the first page by busty - so unnecessary to involve the cops)

acid can put adults into a child-like state...so what does it do to the mind of a ten year old child? they must go so deep...right?
my mind boggles.

nobody on this thread seems to have taken acid any younger than 13 - on of which is me!
funny, but i'd pretty much forgotten that this is how young i was the first time i took acid. i was just 3 years older than a ten year old!
i guess it was different in that i knew what i dosed deliberately - i was a curious 13 year old who wanted to try it, knew what it was and took a small dose - less than half a tab.
still...too young, but i turned out fine. :\

\
15 oxys...1st time i ever IVed oxy was a 100mg grey ghost

100mg 'grey ghosts' are actually morphine, not oxy. I used to think they were oxy too, my guy had what he called 'grey nurses' which he said were oxys, but oxycontin doesn't come in a 100mg size.

Last edited:
^ that's a very interesting story. it seems like way too young to trip - but they tested kids with it in clinical settings in the 1960s...and so long as she enjoyed it - it cant be that bad, right?
i am very curious to know how old the girl is now...and how she processed this event. like, was she aware that she had taken drugs - did she and her mum discussed at the time that she'd eaten LSD?
sorry, but i have so many questions!
stories like this really blow my mind, and i'm really glad there were no repercussions for the family - DHS etc.
(this was posted on the first page by busty - so unnecessary to involve the cops)

acid can put adults into a child-like state...so what does it do to the mind of a ten year old child? they must go so deep...right?
my mind boggles.

nobody on this thread seems to have taken acid any younger than 13 - on of which is me!
funny, but i'd pretty much forgotten that this is how young i was the first time i took acid. i was just 3 years older than a ten year old!
i guess it was different in that i knew what i dosed deliberately - i was a curious 13 year old who wanted to try it, knew what it was and took a small dose - less than half a tab.
still...too young, but i turned out fine. :\

She is 14 now, your typical 14 year old adolescent, i am not sure if she experiments with drugs herself now or not, although she smokes ciggies

to my knowledge the whole incident has kinda been brushed under the carpet, i think her mum feels to guilty to raise the issue, so to my knowledge she may not be aware she has even consumed the drug

she has grown up around the psytrance scene so i dont think LSD would be a foreign concept to her, next time i see her mum i am going to ask as to whether they actually discussed it or not

I first tried mushrooms at 10. Me and a few mates heard of these magic mushrooms that were available locally PYO, Had no idea what they were or what the did. we went tripping
Hash and E was 19, skmoked Heroin was at 20 shorly followed by Coke. I was around 38 berfore my partner gave me RC

15 alcohol
16 weed
17 benzos, cocaine, poppers, ether, lsd
18 xtc, ketamine and some opiates
19 rc's

16 - Alcohol
17 - Cannabis, MDMA, DXM
18 - LSD, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine
19 - DMT, MDA, Mescaline
25 - IV Injected Methamphetamine, Valium, Xanax
26 - Morphine

And about to turn 27...must say out of them all I ended up only being addicted to the Cannabis and only did IV meth for a few months last year.

After Morphine though I would like to get some more or try the final drug on my to-do list, Heroin.

I dare say I never got addicted to meth(that being said I did it daily, but was able to stop as soon as I wanted with just 2-3 days of being //really// tired) because I prefer drugs that zone me out to those that bring me up.

5yrs old - DMT

14 - booze
21 Weed Mdma Ketamine each only 2times
22-Tried weed another 10-15 more times. decided it aint good for me.
22-MDMA honeymoon period. Weekly ritual of thrashing of my serotonins maybe 10pk each weekend for about just shy of 2yrs
23- Discoverd LSD fell inlove with LSD weekly ritual thrashing of LS for about 8months, A-town went dry of LS and MD so turned to LSD's ugly cousin of DOI. 6-8months of weekly thrash of this too.
24 KKKKKKKKKK
25 kkkkkkkkkkkkkk DXM Codiene BENZO's etc OXY METH loads of meth
27 Hammer!

current Drug of Choice = OXY's

even thou after trying Hammertime. oxy is still my fav
prob due to that I dont IV :)

the times and dates and years might not be 100% correct.

i'm just describing it as best as I can remember.

Lets face it, Drugs do destroy a users memorys.

and boy mine have been shot to death! ;D

ohh forgot to mention 4mar ;D

I've been pretty much clean my whole life only because I wanted to focus on my education and I guess chase that social prestige painted by the media and people around me.

5 - Tried tobacco offered by some teenager and coughed my lungs out - I never really liked it but I do use it on rare occasions from joints or a heavy night of drinking. Now I just try and avoid it because it just makes me feel sick the next day.

18 - Alcohol, Cannabis and Ecstasy pills.
22 - Cocaine
25 - Xanax
26 - Synthetic Cannabis, MDMA and Mushrooms.

I would love to try LSD in the coming months.

Last edited:
12-weed
15-coke,heroin,booze,and assortment of pills
never got to do acid or shrooms but always wanted to