L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What about the asian men?

Excellent.. im going there... hello gemslave *winks*

too bad you dont live in melbourne though =(

I've never thought about whether asian men are cute or not. I suppose that some are and some aren't. Just like with asian women.

On the dick size issue: my friends who live and work in Japan, Korea and China all say that if you're looking for condoms you'd better not get the local ones unless you are a local. I've tried Japanese condoms (a mate posted me some) and they are definitely smaller. But then the only time I ever used a Jamiacan made condom it came off in the act (true story).

Hello all, I am a Korean-American who was born and raised in the states. Fire escape has hit on a few topics that many people overlook and many actually have no idea that kinda thing could be happening. People who have never been a minority growing up could never understand. And when i try to explain it to them, they brush it off as if i'm overracting. Im sure to most people it seems minor and insignificant (esp since racism is so underlying these days and rarely put out in the open, which is a misconnception for many who think it just doesn't exist anymore), but you really get a sense of what the majority of the community thinks of you as a stereotype and it brainwashes you in a way, esp. when such comments are constantly made.

I've been victim to most kinds of racism(from getting the nightstick from the cops, to a simple derrogatory label) and it has helped me to learn a lot and grow from it. As a kid (I am 25 now) i went to a private school in santa monica, california, which was predominately caucausian (Me and another girl were the only asian kids in our grade, a very small school which i could only stomach for 2 years). I will not go into the abuse we recieved daily at this school (physical, which will always heal, and verbal, which could have effected the way i am now or not, who knows), but the emotions i experienced and the results of it till this day. Do not take any of my testimonial as a testament for asian's views on racism or anything like that, im just giving a personal testimonial based off my thoughts and experience. I understand kids can be cruel and we were all young, but the mind is molded at a young age. Any type of constant negative criticism, will have an adverse effect on any young individual inmo. I guess the point im trying to make is that a lot of the reasons the immigrating asian population behave the way they do as a minority culture has a lot to do with how the majority treats them, and has a lot to do with the "submissive" factor. I'm not saying all, but some. Of course different people react differently, this would probably be especially true for people who have only lived in the states a short time. Again, these are my opinions only.

Stereotypes will always exist in this world. Truthfully id like to say i dont adhere to them, but i know thats bs, everyone does to a certain extent. Its just kinda sad how everything has to be labeled still, especially people. I believe Gemslave put it well for the states as well when saying(although i don't think it is nearly at that extreme anymore) "i live in australia and there is a bit of racism against asians, its hidden though. the two cultures co-exist but hardly ever merge, which is a pity." I believe i'm very different from a stereotypical asian, but im also the same in many ways (some stereotypes i guess are more harmful then others). Yes I have dark hair and dark eyes, but I am 5'11. Yes im good at math, i wear glasses, and I know martial arts (have been taking it since i was a child but also played high school and college basketball and football), but no I do not smoke ciggarettes, but do smoke some pot, am not in a gang, don't hang out with just asians and i do not even own a camera. As for the penis size thing(this must be the most overused "fear-fueled" stereotype I've ever heard), ill just restate that I am not a stereotypical asian ( can't really say about other asians because i don't go looking around like some people, ahem, lol). Retouching on the submissive factor, yes i do i believe that asians in general are more submissive and quieter than others (yes i know this is a stereotype, but seems to be more relevant than others, and has a relevant point, at least in my eyes). But not all are quiet, in actuality Koreans are a loud and boisterous race (another stereotype i know, but this is a steretype more amongst the asians). Of course they wouldn't seem so to the majority, because of communication barriers or other factors. But i guarantee if you walk into a korean rest, it will be one of the loudest you've ever experienced. Anyways i brought this up again because it just shows how stupid steretypes can be, there are all types of asian people as any other peoples; loud, quiet, smart, dumb, big, small, some just immigrated, others who have lived here for a long time, some that fit into the stereotypes and some that don't.

I do not want to say that some caucausian women don't seem to want to give asian the time of day, but in my experience it does feel like that is the case (I know that thats a bit stereotypical too and im sorry). Im not an ugly man (at least i think, lol, you can send me an email and ill reply with my pic if u like and u can tell me how ugly i really am, lol) but i have had a harder time getting a date with caucausian women more than any other race (afterwards is usually fine, but it's often times hard to approach, afraid of another "you're cute for an asian, but no" answer). Anyways Im brand new to this forum but its sad to me this is not the first and most likely won't be the last i've run into this conversation in a public forum. I'm glad to see most people here are open-minded to it though. I'm sorry this got a bit off topic, just felt like injecting my 2 cents. Feel free to leave your opinions and flame me if you like, or even erase my post. thanks, and happy holidays all...

Last edited:
LOL Crow, how incredibly dumb that kid must have been!
Yeah i really don't get most caucasian women, how they won't date asian guys.
Maybe they are the immature type who date to impress their friends (i know girls like that) and feel their friends would rag them.
Then again, theres only one asian guy i speak to often enough these days for him to ask me out... and i would most definately say no lol. He thinks he's above everyone cause he smokes pot... even tho these days almost everyone in our friendship group smokes it, he just started earlier... he even smoked catnip to be cool... urgh.
He's also super agressive and concerned about looking cool.
He's pretty good eye candy though, ;)
At my highschool i didn't talk to the asian guys that often, they all hid away from me, but was friends with a fair ammount of asian girls, cause i was considered a satanist bisexual and was thus uncool (im not a satanist btw, and wasn't bisexual in the slightest in grade 9).
Ahh it's wonderful the nice people you meet when you aren't worthy of associating with the "popular" ppl.
Oh actually just realised, my brother's best friend scince childhood is japanese, and a complete sweetie, everytime i see him my brain is filled with "Awww cute!" however i could never do anything with him cause it would feel incestous, i've known him scince i was about 5.

Edited for content. Please check your private messages and attempt to think before you post. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
dpuerto, for the love of all that is holy please keep this thread clean. I edited and warned you because what you said was derogatory. I understand you want to share your experiences but any further remarks that are against guidelines will be edited and you will receive additional official warnings.

If any of you others use any derogatory phrases toward any race in this or any other thread you will get warned as well.

Bottom line: It isn't about the size, it's about what you do with it.

I have never dated an Asian man or any man outside my own race though I have dated many men of European (not Euro-American) origin.

However, if Fengtau and I lived in the same city and he was not already in a relationship, I'd date him and show him one great time. ;)

And for the record, I have a Chinese tattoo (a very discreet one) with a very personal meaning that I got because I have always felt a kinship with the Asian cultures, the Chinese in particular. I am Caucasian of British and German/Scandinavian background. :p I am pleased to live in a place with a significant Asian population and enjoy the company of Asians greatly... and would date one if one were to offer up his company to me on a deeper level than friendship. ;)

Every culture has something to offer. Embrace and enjoy the differences.

Ashaman, you seem like a great guy. If for whatever reason your gf can't appreciate for who you are perhaps you should find someone who can.

Yeah i agree totally. It isn't about the size. It is about what you can do with it. But HONESTLY. HOW MUCH CAN THEY REALLY DO WITH WHAT LITTLE THEY HAVE! hah.

And seriously. Who's ever seen an Asian get the beatdown in the USA?

dpuerto going off subject again...but since your brain is so small what hope is their for you ? hah!

inthegame said:
^ I'll stick up for the guy and atleast say that he has the balls to provide a picture to back up his statements.

Also the asian/penis size thing has went on forever and i've yet to find someone to prove it wrong, out of all the asian people i know. Not saying they don't pick up chicks, but on average i think the belief has a real base in fact.

Morrison's Lament said:
Not necessarily...

Certainly the average height in Asia is lower than in the West, but the difference is grossly exaggerated by people's encounters with specific ethnic groups and limited encounters with others. Manchurians and Mongolians can be absolutely huge and massive people :)

--- G.

MONGOLIANS ARE SMALL PEOPLE..... i was born in russia but grew up in Kazakstan - next 2 mongolia... (now live in australia) and trust me.. mongolians r short and stocky not tall... there v. stong tho... try and beat 1 in an arm wrestle.. lol

I know a Malaysian guy and he is very hot. But i guess that's me because I find Malaysians and Filipinos just yummy!
I love the skin tone, the set of the face. The frame of the shoulders (though now really I am just talking about the hot guy as I havent really seen *too* many guys :( )
Oooooh!
*drools*

Asians tend to only hang around with other asians.... has anyone noticed this ??? its pretty wierd.. they all form like gangs..

^^
'I dont know if that comment is necesary or true, but the same could be said about ALL races, and guys and girls..

^^^so you only hang out with anal retentive assholes?

I'm half Korean and I don't really have any asian friends back home. Here in Korea, I do have one or two Korean friends but for the most part, everone I associate with on a regular basis is Caucasian.

Not really attracted to asian guys becuase most of them are shorter but my brother is 6'1"-never seen his hoo hoo dilly so don't ask if it's big or whatnot.

I am glad you moved to Korea to get in touch with your culture. That is really something. I am proud of you. You seem like a cool person beatseeker. I'll be looking out for your posts. And i dont know if i hang out with anal retentive assholes... but i will keep an eye out. Thanks!