• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What about the asian men?

smart-e said:
being very general and sterotypical here most asains fall into two categorys the extremely smart uni students and the thug type that carry around knives and are in gangs. This is only in my area in other countries in sure there are many differences. They usually hang together in groups of other asians and never talk to anyone else so if i find them sexy or not doesnt matter cause they wouldnt talk to me anyway

I am of the third group, if you havent met us yet, the smart uni/high school students that do jack shit cuz they party hard and still pull good grades and scores. Trust me, theres planty of us around.

The question is not how big is your dick. Piss off.

On topic - I'm white, and I've dated 2 and a half asian guys in my life, and hooked up with 2 more. (the half being nimble ;)) My roommate from last year accused me of having an asian fetish when, after being dumped by my (chinese) (asshat) ex, i proceeded to hook up with another asian dude, and showed my tits to another. Woo, big fucking deal. In general I'm attracted to dark hair and eyes, so it makes sense that I like asian guys. I have also always thought that half-asian people are some of the most attractive people I've ever seen... so hey, makes sense that i'm now completely in love with a guy who's half filipino.

And as far as the cock debate goes - yeah, asian dudes might tend to have smaller penises - when they're flaccid. But that size doesn't mean shit. They're the same size as any other race when erect, and last time i checked it's THAT size that counts, not flaccid.

Charlie Brown said:
inthegame wrote

"Also the asian/penis size thing has went on forever and i've yet to find someone to prove it wrong"

inthegame if you are a girl you either sleep with alot of asian guys..thats how you know OR....

...if you are a GUY you either sleep with alot of asian guys..thats how you know...

Why is it that most people still assume that when you're a guy you only go with girls?

Some people just don't get it.

Dpuerto, I'm beginning to think you have it wrong, you don't have a big dick, you ARE a dick. Leastways, you sure do a convincing impression of one.

Shit, I'm a (mostly) straight guy and I see a fair few asian guys I'd consider hot.

Vis a vis the cock debate, I second ibizakat.

-plaz out-

seriously dpuerto, enough with the penis comments, please. pretty please with sugar on top and sprinkles.
I have found some asian men hot, but its not a thing i "go for" as such.
one of the stereotypes i've found that no one has mentioned yet is that asian are dominant in bed.
also asian women are stereotyped as being submissive.
I guess that might be why i've sometimes had crushes on asian guys, the hope that one will be a dom :)
but yeh i guess another reason i've found asian guys hot is they have the "dark handsome mysterious stranger" aura attached to them.

hey dpuerto.. you're right. you're one big dick.

but yes, i have to agree, most asians are on the conservative side. Its culture, i guess.

^ how are asian men dominant? i guess they are, but in the culturual sense- i.e. you're not allowed to go out, you're not allowed to talk to any other males, they are very protective, and im pretty sure you dont want that kind of boyfriend ;)

sure i do! i'm submissive in all ways. hehe.
but yeh it does just seem to be some part of the culture.

not all asian guys are on the conservative side though; i'm about as laid back as can be...but i guess most people on this board wont be too conservative either haha. might've been because i was brought up here, and my parents weren't your stereotypical slavedriver asian parents. my gf on the otherhand...she lies to her parents when i stay overnight...and she's got her own place!

It's definitely not true that all Asian guys are conservative or domineering over their women. I've got a close friend who has spent a lot of time in different Asian countries, and she completely prefers Asian guys to Caucasians (being Caucasian herself). Especially Korean guys who she says are a lot gentler, more loving and more family oriented than any of the Caucasian guys she meets.

YMMV.

I took a class in Japanese Culture last quarter in college. Most women see it their duty to be submisse, and the males less than pull their load. I can see how it is easy to dominate a girl who doesnt talk back, fight back, hurt back. I'd love to see an asian tame a hoodrat

dpuerto said:
I took a class in Japanese Culture last quarter in college. Most women see it their duty to be submisse, and the males less than pull their load. I can see how it is easy to dominate a girl who doesnt talk back, fight back, hurt back. I'd love to see an asian tame a hoodrat

"hoodrat" pertaining to rude, loud, obnoxious, girls who gnerally show major masculine tendencies? thats exactly what every guy in here wants. dick measuring constests with your girlfriend!! that sounds soo fun!

i'd like to see an ass like you 'taming' any smart, self-respecting woman on this planet

dangerboi106 said:
"hoodrat" pertaining to rude, loud, obnoxious, girls who gnerally show major masculine tendencies? thats exactly what every guy in here wants. dick measuring constests with your girlfriend!! that sounds soo fun!

i'd like to see an ass like you 'taming' any smart, self-respecting woman on this planet

It's ok man, he knows better than you, he took a whole fucking CLASS last semester! I mean people who've visited Japan and know numerous Japanese people can't match up to that!

hashish2020 said:
It's ok man, he knows better than you, he took a whole fucking CLASS last semester! I mean people who've visited Japan and know numerous Japanese people can't match up to that!

Yeah and I mean it WAS a Class in Japanese Culture. It's not like they're any other cultures in Asia right? I mean you learn one cuture and you can automatically apply all you learned to the other cultures of that region.

***shakes head in disgust***

Uh, no i didnt. I was speaking specifically about Japanese.

/me pisses in a cup and throws it on Crow.

There you go you fucking self-righteous piece of shit.

dpuerto said:
Uh, no i didnt. I was speaking specifically about Japanese.

/me pisses in a cup and throws it on Crow.

There you go you fucking self-righteous piece of shit.

If your interested in pissing you could keep it in THIS thread.

Otherwise. I believe this is a FIRST for dpuerto. It's his first post without any mention of his penis, Homoerrotic fantisies or excessive masturbation habbits :)

Crow said:
If your interested in pissing you could keep it in THIS thread.

Otherwise. I believe this is a FIRST for dpuerto. It's his first post without any mention of his penis, Homoerrotic fantisies or excessive masturbation habbits :)

You pee out of your cock. *shrug*