• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What about that Andrew Tate eh?

Stupid radical feminist lead to guys like him, guys like him lead to more stupid hardcore feminism.
The powerfull ultrarich, the real owners of this world have to be extremely happy to see that the class strugle has been forgoten in favor of an absolutely empty "sex strugle"

No, I understand perfectly what you're saying.

But he's been accused of rape and sex trafficking.

Is there no smoke without fire?

Just because you don't think he's a cunt, does that mean he's not a cunt?

I still think he's a cunt... ;)
They investigated him for an entire year before they even started investigating him for the most recent accusations and they still came up empty. And not to mention the two “witnesses” that got caught trying to get their stories straight and they eventually had to release him.

That’s not to say I like him or that he’s a great human being. The reality is I don’t know him. He tries to portray a character for money. The more people hate or love him, the more money he makes.

People should fight for better social conditions, for working class rights, for the protection and nationalization of each country natural resources, for free education and health care.... but no, we fight over that girl,s right to be fat, over that guy's right to be called she or they/ them....

Tate and the like, just like those crazy online feminist are only bitter-grown debaters, people that only 3 decades ago would have been pushing their homemade fanzines at a subway station, but internet has given them a pulpit to bark. Shakespeare said that there is something much bigger than the King just behind the throne, and same thing goes for those digital pulpits

Narcissistic man-child. In equal amounts laughable and punchable.

The guy thinks cooking for yourself is 'a waste of time' as well as apparently unmanly because any self-respecting bloke should have 'a female to provide food' , that reading makes you stupid, and he walks around at home waving some low-quality replica sword that he clearly doesn't know how to handle because 'a real man should have a sword!!' Like how old is this buffoon, 5? ...
Also referring to women as females is already a misogynist red flag. I bet he's one of those that thinks washing your backside or eating a croissant turns you into a gay, too.

It also doesn't surprise me one bit he got done for sexual assault and what was it, trafficking even -? Figures that a type like him who thinks he's some kind of ultimate women-magnet can't get any action without payment or coercion. What worries me slightly is how many teenage boys without proper guidance eat up his moronic videos and end up thinking being an entitled vain arsehole is the epitome of masculinity.

It's gonna be an expensive return ticket from the distance he's stuck up his own arse.

Last edited:
he has not been convicted of anything.

Plus cooking is a waste of time if you have a business and grinding 100 hour work weeks. Get yourself somebody to cook or hire a chef. Espically once your time is worth thousands of dollars per hour once you have escaped slavery

Never heard of him
... You haven't missed anything.
He has never done or said anything the media accuses him of.
Says who? The police or his fanbois?
This world needs the tate brothers,
The world needs more shallow self - obsessed pricks -?

PS plus anyone who calls himself an 'alpha male' ISNT one.
Men with real leadership qualities and confidence don't constantly have to brag about it.

Last edited:
its clear everybody who hates on tate is a slave and jealous of his wealth. He is a kick boxing world champion he worked his ass off to escape being poor. Everybody believes the BBC, the guardian and all these pedo matrix organizations.

TATE Is not a crimminal he has never said anything. I acutally know people in the war room and it does not cost 8k like that fake bbc DOC SAID LOL.

Its acutally 25k a year, and it costs 100k to go to tates in person events.

I have seen all of war rooms actual chats, the war room is the place where its bullshit rip off, but hustlers uni helps people escape the matrix.

TATE is a living legend and a genius, he is a messiah to men around the world to turn their lives around and become successful

he has not been convicted of anything.

Plus cooking is a waste of time if you have a business and grinding 100 hour work weeks. Get yourself somebody to cook or hire a chef. Espically once your time is worth thousands of dollars per hour once you have escaped slavery

Working 100hrs a week to escape slavery?.. Makes sense.

-GC

that what it takes to retire in your 40's if you pull it off and become a multi millionaire

its clear everybody who hates on tate is a slave and jealous of his wealth. He is a kick boxing world champion he worked his ass off to escape being poor. Everybody believes the BBC, the guardian and all these pedo matrix organizations.

TATE Is not a crimminal he has never said anything. I acutally know people in the war room and it does not cost 8k like that fake bbc DOC SAID LOL.

I have seen all of war rooms actual chats, the war room is the place where its bullshit rip off, but hustlers uni helps people escape the matrix.

TATE is a living legend and a genius, he is a messiah to men around the world to turn their lives around and become successful
Riding anyone’s meat this hard is not healthy. Seek help from an actual professional.

You realize that every real man and every real woman laughs about pricks like you and tate? What you're writing here is embarrassing and stupid. I would be ashamed to be seen in public with someone like you. This mindset is not going to make you successful and happy. Do something you can be proud of and maybe one day you'll realize that this guy is nothing but a dangerous asshole.
Edit: How old are you? Have you ever had consensual sex?

Last edited:
Tate is a fucking genius, his father was a chess grandmaster.
Ah yes, he's got all the intellect of a Stephen Hawking obviously. Wtf does his grandfather being a chess master have anything to do with anything, he obviously didn't inherit a fraction of his grandad's brain.
He works hard
You mean he grifts and hustles hard and encourages all his followers to do the same. I'd like to see that dumb fuck be forced to work a single day of honest back-breaking actual LABOUR in a field or a steel works somewhere, and watch how fast that cheap pose of his crumbles.
Hes calling out the system and all the bullshit they have put into peoples heads
He's a spoilt immature cock-snot. 99% of people who idolize him will never ever be able to aspire to anywhere near that lifestyle, and I'll never understand why 'owning lots of stuff' is such a marvellous aspiration anyway.
He's made by the media, he espouses the very worst bits of capitalism ; he fucking EMBODIES 'the system'. And as for filling people's head with BS, well yup your boy is right on the money as far as THAT'S concerned. 🙄

If you really think he's an 'inspiring' example of manhood, I fucking feel sorry for you. Also I'd like a little of what you gotta be smoking.

I can't work out if you need more, or less lsd

I do honestly hope you're ok, cos it doesn't sound like it

tate has never trafficked anymore and is not a sex offender and has a clean crimminal record. He speaks the truth about the system and how men are been programmed to become a bunch of pussies and now the system slanders him

you dont know your elbow from knee, AT!

and you compel such blashemy as someone has wardrobe skeletons

please study this to sri.ro

Tate has a chain of prostiute death since his red carpet in Europe.

Now he scratches the shit from his shoes with a brick by roadside not with hand anymore bc we deserve, amarite we left America to have our own pool to piss within.

Dance Star GIF by Fahad Kidwai

Why would anyone be jealous of that ugly, cringy fucking sex offender?

This thread is funny. Like i said earlier could Tate be an agent chaos to create further arguments and separation in society. Well if you look at this BL thread then the answer is yes!

Madness too people in one post they'd rather have a nuclear war than have Tate. Then the next talking about other people being radicalised. I dont agree with the ones worshiping Tate, but some of the most angry responses on this thread it's quite clear you've not looked past what the propaganda of the BBC/Daily Fail is telling you. On a forum full of drug users you'd hope people would do their own research more.

Last edited:
Plus cooking is a waste of time
Hmm, have you ever considered it can be an enjoyable and satisfying activity? Oh, but Tate says he never takes a break (apart from endless ego-wank youtube videos that he somehow does have all the time it takes for), never chills, never apparently does ANYTHING relaxing at all.... Fuuuuck what a miserable life. XD

I also think it's pathetic to be a grown man who can't feed himself. ESPECIALLY if you then think that's some point of pride.
Get yourself somebody to cook or hire a chef
Got any idea how much a professional chef will cost you..? That's a whole celeb career in its own right mate.

Yeaahh thanks but no thanks. I don't get my self-worth from shifting loads of money. I just want enough of it to not have to stress about emergency expenses and the cost of life in general. And in the meantime I'll be more than happy to spend (sorry, waste) a whole day preparing a delicious slap-up BBQ with all the sides for a couple friends.

* 'friend' : something that the Tates of this world haven't got. All they've got is sycophants which they're apparently content with.

Last edited:
you dont know your elbow from knee, AT!

and you compel such blashemy as someone has wardrobe skeletons

please study this to sri.ro

Tate has a chain of prostiute death since his red carpet in Europe.

Now he scratches the shit from his shoes with a brick by roadside not with hand anymore bc we deserve, amarite we left America to have our own pool to piss within.

Dance Star GIF by Fahad Kidwai
Yo. You said clearly there AT. Just in case you got us mixed up, it has happened you know just include "trip" in your username somehow it seems to become a club member with privileges too lol