• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What about that Andrew Tate eh?

I've seen some of his content and I have no opinion on him one way or another. What I don't understand is why the media and general public is so focused on this relatively insignificant human being? It seems like everyone knows his name and has a solidly formed opinion on him.

Is he just another false flag distraction?

Agreed. He's small fish to be worrying about, regardless.

The radical feminist lie was bound to have some backlash, part ugly like everything.

I've seen some of his content and I have no opinion on him one way or another. What I don't understand is why the media and general public is so focused on this relatively insignificant human being? It seems like everyone knows his name and has a solidly formed opinion on him.

Is he just another false flag distraction?

Exactly my thoughts bro. Father is CIA, says alot of controversial stuff online, takes the heat off all other media with people talking about him = agent of chaos, there to distract and divide everyone talking about him.

Exactly my thoughts bro. Father is CIA, says alot of controversial stuff online, takes the heat off all other media with people talking about him = agent of chaos, there to distract and divide everyone talking about him.

My name is Andmeow Pratata and I like corn

Yeah, he's an asshole for sure.

One thing I find amusing about him, though--
It seems that he can't decide whether he's a Christian, a Muslim, or an atheist.

It doesn't matter. If there is a hell he will end up there, no matter what label he ascribes to himself.

Over 50_ years I've recognized that people who need to constantly affirm that they are the 'alpha male' also display arrogance that is so often delusional. But they NEED external validation. Which someone who is confident wouldn't need and wouldn't seek.

People who use cocaine often (but not always) seem to need that validation and become arrogant.

It's a close race for who I would seek to avoid the most - the drunk or the coked up (often both).

I guess he NEEDS people to say he's amazing.

The whole sex-trafficking and related stuff is likely to pay the bills. I would love to know if he actually owns all those cars and boats because I know you can rent them by the hour or take on service contracts for much less. But both options are money-pits which need an income to pay for.

My daughter's boyfriend, and the father of my grandchild, thinks that Tate is brilliant.

Just because her dad's a cunt, it doesn't mean she has to shack up with one... :oops:

My daughter's boyfriend, and the father of my grandchild, thinks that Tate is brilliant.

I'm really sorry to hear that. It's rare that I would ever hope for anyone's relationship to fail, but I hope she comes to her senses.

My own son bought and read Russell Brand's odious and virtue-signalling tome 'Revolution'. I thought 'Well, OK, he wasn't reading ANYTHING and this, at least, is a start'. I have a 'book wall' i.e. and entire wall of my bedroom is just book piled floor to ceiling. No shelves and books at all angles. So I HOPED he would ask for some more political/sociological/ethical works to increase his learning.

Nope.

I had Eric Berne, Michel Foucault, Betrand Russell, Karl Marx, Ludwig Wittgenstein, John Pilger and a stack of other stuff all worked out so it wouldn't over face him (Games People Play is surely less than ⅓ the 'CBeebies guide to Self Aggrandisement'... It's more or less a coffee-table book.

But I HAVE recognised that people who reached their 20s before smart-phone were a thing and in their 30s before they became ubiquitous do seem to view information as just that. If you read ANY news item, regardless of where, you check several sources (I use Reuters and Associated Press plus an Indian and a Dutch newspaper to try to get the full truth. But it seems like people are too lazy to do that.

I mentioned GB News on a BBS and several US members (dicks) spent paragraphs castigating me for not explaining what 'GB News' was. They could have used a search engine and found out with LESS effort but they honestly do not see that. In essence, the West has reached hypernormalisation. Obviously the symptoms differ but plainly things can't carry on like THIS.

Sorry to OT for so long but my point is - if someone entirely bases their opinion of Andrew Tate from his own media sources (and he's PAID to be in IMDb, Cameo, LinkedIn AND has a contract with a publicist:

He's PAYING for someone to supply selected information to other media outlets. I don't think the figures on his wealth ($350-$380 million) are true, yes, I'm sure those volumes of money pass through his account each year BUT I cannot find his debts. Nobody with hundreds of millions of dollars would be filming low-budget quornography in one of their own properties. But you have to put in some work to see all that as he pays unscrupulous PR agents to keep up the pretence.

And besides which, he's one of the most repellent human beings in history.

So, since Russia is the only model of hypernormalisation, someone who appears 'strong' will pop up and state that ALL of societies ills can be blamed on a single issue. Which is where I come back to Tate. If Trump can win in the US, I would argue that given access to the right campaign management, they can make ANYONE appear to be informed, intelligent and trustworthy.

So I bet you £1 that he will try to get into politics in the next 5 years. I foresee him simply changing the law so migrants are just put onto planes and sent back to the war zones they came from, anemoia first, last and always and lashings of ad hominem attacks when he doesn't HAVE an answer.

I believe he can successfully fool a sufficient number of people to win and their are enough populist politicians about who will adopt ANY position as long as they win. After all, how many jobs offer £86,548 + expenses (including a second home) + £25/day for food (which they complain is too low + a per diem of £315 (also termed 'sign in and f*ck off).. PLUS £73000 for 'winding up' should they lose their seat.

Which, I suggest, is going to result in a party that utterly ruins us and yet their will be many people who will say 'He's EXACTLY what this country needs;.

If you just think about the people who have turned up as politicians after the financial collapse of a nation... I cannot think of many examples that had a happy ending.

But for anyone interested, I have found a free on-line version of 'Games People Play' (Eric Berne) and I hope a few of you find the time to at least browse it as I'm keen to know what 'game' Andrew Tate is playing. Berne based his book on 'everyday interactions' and I freely admit not knowing much about Tate because I struggle NOT to see him for what he is. Squeamish isn't quite the word I'm searching for, but I find watching him as unpleasant as watching a medical video of 'catastrophic mistakes made during eye surgeries' or similar. It's beyond my threshold of ability to remain objective.

BTW I also found a free on-line copy of Tractatus Logico Philosophicus. Now I know how difficult it looks, but there is no shame in using pencil and paper. I couldn't find a copy of the annotated version which links to works of other philosophers which I found to be a great help.

I never knew this cunt existed until he got arrested on those very bad charges. It's to bad they don't throw sex offenders in gen pop as i wouldnt mind seeing this guy getting turned into a human pin cushion.

Why some guys (who even exist on here really i thought BLers where smarter) like him i don't know. He's a total fucking creep ffs.

I never knew this cunt existed until he got arrested on those very bad charges. It's to bad they don't throw sex offenders in gen pop as i wouldnt mind seeing this guy getting turned into a human pin cushion.

Why some guys (who even exist on here really i thought BLers where smarter) like him i don't know. He's a total fucking creep ffs.
Unfortunately, dickheads attract more dickheads. Then you find yourself in a situation dominated by dickheads.

That's called 'social media'.

And it can fuck off and die afaic...

Unfortunately, dickheads attract more dickheads. Then you find yourself in a situation dominated by dickheads.

That's called 'social media'.

And it can fuck off and die afaic...

The older i get the more i think the CIA is using social media as some kind of thought experiment. It really is fucking poison

Last edited:
Alarming isn't the word mate.

I just fuckin hate stupid people.

And I've been surrounded by them all of my fuckin life.

I'm looking forward to switching on my radio (it's either OFF or Radio 4 is ON) and hearing F.U.B.A.R. on 'Desert Island Discs'.

Kirsty 'So, you have a Bible, the complete works of Shakespeare... what 3 books and which luxury item would you wish to take?'
F.U.B.A.R. 'Andrew Tate'.

Over 50_ years I've recognized that people who need to constantly affirm that they are the 'alpha male' also display arrogance that is so often delusional. But they NEED external validation....
Yep.
Another obvious example is Donald Trump. What a pathetic excuse for a man.

And he is uber wealthy as well, despite being under house arrest? He has 50 cars or something?

I swear the world we're living in right now is just such a gong show. It makes me want to unplug from the internet and just move as far away from all human beings as possible.

tate has never trafficked anymore and is not a sex offender and has a clean crimminal record. He speaks the truth about the system and how men are been programmed to become a bunch of pussies and now the system slanders him