• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What’s My Spirit Animal ? Quiz

Got the wolf but that's what I expected for my personality lol

Meaning- The power of the wolf brings forth instinct, intelligence, appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections. When the wolf shows up in your life, pay attention to what your intuition is telling you.
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

:sneaky:I know what you mean about that love, it’s special
I couldn’t sleep last night but finally did today & woke up & my kitty Baby was all curled up with me (we were so cute lol) :)💕
When I am at SOs with babies Budah is all over me. She sleeps between my legs (crotch) if on back, lolled on my thighs and legs if on side and head on butt between legs if sleeping on my stomach.
She is heavy and sometimes (as much as I dislike it) I have to maneuver her around to let blood flow back to the lower extremities.
:oops:
If I am at my place I miss our sleep-dance and the first thing I notice when I wake is that she is not there....
Always my best,
J
<3

Last edited:
I don't know who made all this stuff* up, but according to the quiz my spirit animal is the turtle:
Fairly accurate, I'd like to think.

*At first I thought it was the typical misappropriation of Native American spiritual traditions, but then I saw that there are "spirit animals" listed from all over the world.
So it's just another silly but fun internet quiz.

I don't know who made all this stuff* up, but according to the quiz my spirit animal is the turtle:
Fairly accurate, I'd like to think.

*At first I thought it was the typical misappropriation of Native American spiritual traditions, but then I saw that there are "spirit animals" listed from all over the world.
So it's just another silly but fun internet quiz.
i didn't know we had turtles.
lW4Tnc3.jpg

<3🙂 Nice !!

I was !!

Gt31Ttu.png

lol
I meant to tell you when I first saw this: that snake is gorgeous!
I've always liked snakes anyway, ever since I was a kid. I recognized at a young age that snakes are beautiful and mostly beneficial, yet often misunderstood and unfairly maligned. I feel pretty much the same way about spiders.
To my knowledge I've never killed a spider nor a snake and I never will. On several occasions I've rescued and/or relocated them to get them out of harm's way.

Snake, although i think i must have been hitler in a former life cause this one is hard

But the beret with the bomber/ members only jacket just cracks me up every time I see it.