• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What’s My Spirit Animal ? Quiz

I think I was a snake but I can't really remember.
dh6bk2U.jpg

It gave me the owl. The description appears to be missing a word

"The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit"

owl-totem-300.jpg
lol it just gave me owl too 💜
JqooFWw.jpg

QM4BAyW.gif

We need more hooters.

Hooo Hooo !! Hoo Hoo.

Yeah, me, too.
Snapshots in time and memories are the only things that have matter to me.
Pic was taken right before posting so basically real time.
Love my babies. :)
Always,
J
I know what you mean about that love, it’s special
I couldn’t sleep last night but finally did today & woke up & my kitty Baby was all curled up with me (we were so cute lol) :)💕

I am da butterfly:

"The butterfly is one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation. If you see the butterfly as your totem or spirit animal, pay attention to the areas in your life or personality that are in need of profound change or transformation. Perhaps, this animal totem guides you to be sensitive to your personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life’s continuous unfolding. An important message carried by the spirit of the butterfly is about the ability to go through important changes with grace and lightness."

butterfly love GIF by Percolate Galactic

Got the wolf but that's what I expected for my personality lol

Meaning- The power of the wolf brings forth instinct, intelligence, appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections. When the wolf shows up in your life, pay attention to what your intuition is telling you.