WET - Springfield, MA 8/10/02

Originally posted by craig420:
Who's stupid idea was the whole watergun thing? Personally, I'm not going to this event solely because of this. I don't care to be around a whole bunch of people trying to squirt me and others in the face all night.

If you don't wanna get shot, and someone diliberately shoots you, why not just knock them out? That's what I am gonna do. haha. Either that or hold them down and piss on them. Haha.

Well since we live far away from any/all ticket outlets, I shall be going early and risking the line tonight w/ Shana, Chris and Eric. :\ We better freakin get in, I won't be amused otherwise. Thats not a fun drive to make in a car that needs its brakes fixed, among other things. *le sigh*
Okay kids, I'll see you all tonight ('cept Pauly cuz hes not coming after all :( ) I hope!
Peace ~Katie

all sorts of word!!!
yeah, shouldn't hafta worry bout tickets, i was at spiritual emporium earlier today and the had a stack of tickets for tonight, they are open till 6 anyone in the ct area needs tix swing by there. i don't know about me being able to pack some heat for tonight, supersoakers a expensive, and i can' just buy one small water gun,they only seem to come in these economy pack of 20, honestly, what would i do with the other 19?
and now the question is, to get drunk, or not to get drunk

OKAY, SLIGHT CHANGE OF PLANS...
After some seriously hungover reflection, myself and my carmates have all decided that the Asylum, despite some good people and some good music, is the last place any of us want to be tonight, especially covered in foam. The lights, noise, foam, etc would probably make us all homicidal and ~trust me~ nobody wants that. Oh yeah, and we're broke. :D I'm looking at this as a way to save $ to make Tables Turn 2K2 even better (and a lesson never to drink the night before a party again).
Everyone HAVE FUN and tell me all about it tomorrow. My two main things I'm upset about are not seeing mah BLers and missing J-Majik, whom I adore. Enjoy! :)
Peace ~Katie

well... all my mates bailed on me but thinkin Im gonna run down anyways and brave the line I sure as hell better get in!

well, i'll be there... i worked a 10 hour day today, so if ANYONE dares to get me wet, you may just have to die :)
~lauren

as previously thought the party was def too hot. but fun none the less. majik and capital j were both nasty of course mmm.
thankfully i missed out on the foam and never got shot. then again i was fuckin drenched anyways:p eh dah welp.

Nasty
Stinky
Dirty
Wet
Hot

J Majik and Cap J blew the roof off as expected. I ended up beating up 2 people who sprayed me. Damn silly ravers. I left at like 3:15 cuz I couldn't take the smell of the foam anymore, plus it was WAY too hot. Teddy surprised the shit outta me with that Water cannon he came with. Good see all you guys again. Had fun nonetheless. Anyone see that girl with the american flag outfit with the fuck me boots? "I'd hit that two times!" ok off to see XXX...

mr jamal: dirty, wet and hot aren't necessarily all bad things ;)
well, i had some fun... yes it was WAY too hot, but kaydub and i discovered that if you sit right outside the cooler they keep all the water, etc. in, when the guy unlocks it, you can stand inside for a minute or two :)
but i ended up staying just a *tad* later than expected, then got pulled over for having a burned out tail light on the way home, so i got 3 hours of sleep... i'm off to shower after my 10 hour day at work and sleep like a baby :)
[ 12 August 2002: Message edited by: THeRaVeToY ]

wow, that was too much fun. i now know why they have foam parties. cause it feels so good against your skin! it did get dirty by the end of the night.

I obviously ened up staying home due to working too late...
but I would think that the vomit would make it a bit dirty by the end of the night....
yumm.
Good to see some had fun.
:)
~ReD

Originally posted by THeRaVeToY:
mr jamal: dirty, wet and hot aren't necessarily all bad things ;)
Very true, but in this case it was ;)
[ 13 August 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

yeah, well... it just had to be said....
*now back to the regularly scheduled thread*
[ 12 August 2002: Message edited by: THeRaVeToY ]

It was dirty, hot, and wet, and I had a blast.
Anyone who did not play in the foam sucks!
But now all non-foam parties will seem kinda empty and hollow. I guesse I should just enjoy my foam honeymoon before foam "loses the magic", ha-ha.
The "meetup" was a success if you ask me, but it didn't really happen that I know of- I just went with three dudes that I met through BL. Whattup Pad + crew! Might see you guys again soon!

The place was to hot for me making me feel like a total bitch..
Who was the dj in the s.l.u.t room at the end of the night? Was that Lisa G? OMG please somebody please tell her beat maching is,and not letting the record runn out...
I didn't make the BL meetup but I did bump into some bl'ers :) SpeakaFreaka & Suga.. :)

**still grinning from ear to ear**
yeah, i had a fantabulous time, no, not on drugs silly, i don't do those horrible chemical concoctions
the foam, at first it was the weirdest stuff, had a blast, absolute blast makin an ass of myself, but towards the end of the night, and a few hours in the foam, ewwwwwwwww
teddy that water cannon was awesome, especially when i was dying from the heat....damn that cooled me off, too bad the asylum is shady
glad to meet new faces, ;)
had a blast with the crew honestly, aint a party without you guys
now for the music, majik and capital j, makes me appreciate what jungle music is, awesome awesome set
scotty marz, tight as usual, impressed
and for the rest of the night, i really wasn't paying any attention to the music **wink ;) wink**
but someone started to spin zombie nation????
WTF!!!! and some retards were actually cheering, i shudder at the thought, but anywho, tired and i gotta eat somethin,
peace
Kevin

[EDIT]haha...you beat me to it Kev[/EDIT]
Werd!
/hugs and kisses Lolita...and recognizes that she's not so shady after all.
Melissa, I set aside all differences I have with you and apologize for being overtly immature and offensive to you in the past. I hope you forgive me. You're alright with me. :) (BTW, Suga wasn't there..lol! He lives in MD.)
I don't know about anyone else, but I had a BLAST!! Maybe I should carry a gigantic watergun with me to EVERY party... that way I'd score with more girls. lol
Some girl wanted me to hose her down with my huge gun..(that didn't sound right, did it? lol) I told her I would, only if she showed me her tits.
She DID!!!!! They were perfect, and had the most beautiful pierced nipples.
I told her I'd hose her again if she'd let me suck them.
She declined. lol
Out of all the foam parties I went to, this was by far the dirtiest.... which I expected because hey, it's the Assslimeslum!
The vibe was at an all time high. I don't think I've felt a vibe that good since Happy Holidays.
I don't know which dj it was... but I came out of the DnB room only to be greeted by the all too familiar intro to "Kernkraft 400" by Zombie Nation. HAHA! Everyone went wild and started chanting to it, even the jaded dnb heads lol! That made my night!
Besides the unbearable heat/lack of air-conditioning, how horribly drenched I was (thank God I bought a change of clothes) and the piece of shit sound system the Asylum has(!!!), I managed to have a pretty decent time..... even though I was kinda forced to stay till the very end due to a rather nerve wrecking disappearance of my watergun...(btw Kev, sara, and Ravetoy,....I found it!!!!)
The worse site I've ever seen was when all the lights came on. The place was COMPLETELY and utterly TRASHED!
Pat, I hope you found your keys...
-Teddy
[ 13 August 2002: Message edited by: Speekah Phreekah ]