Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Well this is weird....

kroniic

Bluelighter
I've been abusing MDMA very often for the last few months (at most 2 weeks apart, but mostly a week, and just this week went on a 4 day bender with MDMA on consecutive days and a lot of coke and K). The thing is after every weekend out, the comedowns become less and less harsh, where as a lot of my mates are getting real scattered. Just this week I had a four day bender, where I was basically losing my mind by the end of it, talking crap, seeing and hearing stuff, but after a good 14-16 hour sleep I woke up feeling 100%.

Any explanation?

i think maybe not today, but tomorrow and the next day you wont be feeling so great.
Otherwise, woah. i want your genetics.

the first maybe 10 times i rolled last year i didn't get any comedown, got wicked after glows. But after that i started to feel pretty damn average on Mondays, even Tuesdays. Sundays were always fine though (this is rolling on sat nights btw). 5htp when coming down and consecutive days after made it not so bad, but still definately not feeling good lol.

yup, i don't use MDMA anymore, but when i did i used to find the comedown was more likely to hit 2-4 days after the event.
the day after was often an afterglow, as flexmasta12 says.
i could be wrong though, i haven't experienced the sort of specifics in your case.
let us know how you feel on tuesday...

I found that when I was abusing it pretty hard most weekends (2008), my comedowns werent too bad. Part of it is kind of getting used to them. however, I was also becoming quite tolerant to it, and I would say I lost alot of the magic.

be careful though. I think overdoing it on MDMA definately contributed to me later developing anxiety and depression. I did notice that whilst I was doing it regularly that I was more depressed in general (though I wouldnt count it as clinical depression, that came later).

4 day bender on MDMA is pretty unhealthy man. might be time to give it a bit of a break.

LOL, dude i've been the same, pretty much doing mdma weekly, if not more than once a week no comedowns ever. so long as i dont mix itwith meth n shit theres no problem. I dont take dirty local pills - so that has a little to do with it, but ever since the nbom i dont seem to get scattered fuck all, and even if it gets to the point that im wrecked i just go to sleep wake up a few hhours later and get back to living..

^ i think it deserves it's own topic because it deals more with 5-HT, losing the magic and i suppose the negative aspects of MDMA in the long term as opposed to pages of people rambling about how good it is.

This thread needs to go into detail about how we personally stay healthy whilst using drugs, and maybe the benefits of not abusing said substances.

Back when i was young using stupid amounts of mdma weekly really fried me. It's definately what triggered my anxiety and depression probably coupled with the meth use at the time. 5yrs later I'm only back to square one and feeling as healthy as I did when i was 18.

A good diet, excercise and the right attitude i think is paramount to MDMA being a fun chemical. I'll make note that when I used MDMA for a little while whilst still heavily addicted to opiates the magic was really not there. If you look at 25c-NBOMe's effects on 5-HT it seems llke it may (at least in my mind and on paper) help with those kinds of issues.

Set and Setting also play a huge role with MDMA for me these days. It's not nearly as enjoyable without the right atmosphere as opposed to how just taking it made me party when I was 16.

I think the final thing we need to remember is this;
Use drugs to enhance your experience, not to create it.

Stick to that rule and you'll find partying a lot more fun.

I'm fit and super healthy, always have great atmosphere when i use MDMA, and i often run off the fact that "woah, i had such an amazing night the last night/the other day, i can't let myself feel like shit!"

But regardless, i still dont feel great at all the day after MDMA, and yes, i find i feel just as bad after dutch crystal, or "dirty local pills".
I mean its not like i'm ever depressed or feel like absolute crap, just don't wanna be by myself and i'm not quite all there.

I'm fit and super healthy, always have great atmosphere when i use MDMA, and i often run off the fact that "woah, i had such an amazing night the last night/the other day, i can't let myself feel like shit!"

But regardless, i still dont feel great at all the day after MDMA, and yes, i find i feel just as bad after dutch crystal, or "dirty local pills".
I mean its not like i'm ever depressed or feel like absolute crap, just don't wanna be by myself and i'm not quite all there.

Well I am generally a happy person, takes a lot to get me upset or angry, I have a positive view on MDMA and reflect on the night before. I think it goes back to mind over matter really, and if you can keep a positive outlook I don't think your comedown/ scatterday shouldn't be too bad. A lot of mates I see stressing when they comedown/ are scattered and they get depressed, however I generally just go with the flow.

Big break for me over the next few months.

break for me starts when i start uni, might be a good idea to get on piracetam now...

back to topic.

mdma is best taken once every 3-4weeks imho. I get pretty shitty comedowns these days too when i go on it too many weekends in a row :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a positive view on MDMA and reflect on the night before. I think it goes back to mind over matter really, and if you can keep a positive outlook I don't think your comedown/ scatterday shouldn't be too bad. A lot of mates I see stressing when they comedown/ are scattered and they get depressed, however I generally just go with the flow.

I can definitely relate to this. Usually after a good few hours of sleep and a shower I pull up like nothing ever happened, haha. :D Meanwhile my friends are in bed, shaking and not being able to eat. The fuck?

Edited a post in this thread. If you think someone is breaking the rules, report the post or if you have to call them up don't accuse the poster of committing crimes please. Cheers.

I've been smashing it alot lately, most weekends aswell. It's got to the point were my tolerance is ridiculously high. I don't really get bad comedowns either though, which is surprising due to how much iv'e been hitting it since its return. To me, it's like i've got so used to coming down on the weekends it doesn't even feel like a comedown, If that makes sense.
But i've developed a nice case of Tuesday, and sometimes Wednesday 'sleep paralysis.' Be thankful you havn't got that yet :) I was also getting brain zaps but that stopped when i started taking 5htp again after the weekends.. Before anyone suggests i take a break, I'm on my second week of my well deserved/overdue break, Hoping to make it until the start of March.

lol pills; im guessing thats for the festival at the start of march? I'm doing the exact same thing, but this is my fourth week already :D.

If your feeling a bit braindead, get on the piracetam. Its seriously done wonders for me!

Haha thats mostly the reason im giving it some time off, But it's also cause it's really well overdue.

Never heard of Piracetam, I'll have a look into it, Cheers!

Mark my words kronic, you will suffer in the long run. Take a break

Sounds like you need to take a long break from drugs, it's not uncommon to build tolerances to drugs and their side effects. I'd be more worried about the effects of all these frequent drug binges your having and what kind of effect this will have on your body and mind. Take a long break.

Yeah, like others have mentioned, tolerance can be built to drugs, and I guess it follows if your brain is more resistent to the high, it doesn't have so far to drop during the 'come down'. Also, you may be creating a new 'baseline' for yourself where you're never fully returning to a pre drug state of mind. With mdma especially it seems to take a lot longer than most other drugs, to really recover completely and return to your pre drug baseline.

Anyway, when I first started taking bics I never came down at all, I loved the feeling of being 'scattered'. I took them a couple of times a week for years, and one day, pretty much out of the blue, 3 years worth of come downs hit at once. It's the most incapacitated I've ever been from drugs, and I have no doubt it was caused by mdma abuse. I had to drop out of uni and basically spend 6 months trying to get through every minute without topping myself. This unique brand of anxious despair seems pretty common to long term mdma abusers. Worst 6 months of my life, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.