• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 4)

Hey there, I'm a noob from the SE Melb suburbs, love my weed and keen to try almost anything, especially DMT!!! Seems no-one in my circle has heard of it, so I'll be the first to extract once I find the right tree... Also keen on trying mushrooms as they are in season atm. Gone for a trek once without much luck, but hopefully this weekend!!! I'm also a fan of speed, although I only use it in small amounts, and for some reason I LOVE the comedown. *skatted = fun* %)

Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

scientist

Welcome to Bluelight and welcome to Aus Social scientist.

You love coming down from meth, CRIKEY! :D

There are a heap of Melbourne BLers...

scientist said:
Hey there, I'm a noob from the SE Melb suburbs, love my weed and keen to try almost anything, especially DMT!!! Seems no-one in my circle has heard of it, so I'll be the first to extract once I find the right tree... Also keen on trying mushrooms as they are in season atm. Gone for a trek once without much luck, but hopefully this weekend!!! I'm also a fan of speed, although I only use it in small amounts, and for some reason I LOVE the comedown. *skatted = fun* %)

Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

scientist

Hi scientist!
I am also new to these forums, and i agree that you have to try DMT!!, haha my friends make it so i have tried it a few times over the last month,--- it blows everything else i've ever done out of the water, its awesome. =D
Good luck on your mushroom hunt, my mates drove south to where you live a few weeks back and they only found enough to fill a pizza box :(
hope to see you posting in the future
Nadia

Howdy Crooked and Klue!

As I said in my post I only smoke small amounts (ie. 1-2 points over 3-4 hours, very occasionally atm) Maybe thats why I like coming down, I just love being doped out (ie loving weed, and lots of it :D ) And when I'm skatted its like being stoned in a way, one of my other friends wishes there was a drug that just made you skatted and I agree LOL!!

And as for the mushies, Crooked, I'd be fuckin wrapt with a pizza box full!! Hopefully my first trip turns out okay!

scientist

Welcome Depth!

I'm new too, and I'll definatly stay for a bit! Everyones very helpful, knowledgable and welcoming!

Enjoy your stay, I know I am!

scientist

P.S. YAY MELBOURNE!!!1one!11

Thats pretty cool, never heard of changing the weather until now!

What does Box Hill and black bean sauce have to do with it though? lulz *i stupid*

I don't like the idea of screwing with the weather. God might turn into a vengeful cunt again and drown us all. I'm mighty scairt of him. And I'm too drunk to build an ark.

lostpunk! Being drunked is the best time to build an ark!!!!

PS I like your avatar scientist....are you like the going-backwards-in-time scientist as shown in select Coldplay music video?

Being drunk is the best time to watch someone else build an ark and then steal it. Raz you're hired, get to work!

I dont really listen to Coldplay Raz, so I'm not sure lol... I'm a wannabe-scientist... I like scientific stuff and try to learn as much as I can, but no-where near a real scientist.. Plus its fun to pretend! ^.^

Why thank you, my avatar is prettifull!!! I can't remember where I got it, and I'd send it to you if I could, but I didn't save the original when I resized it...

/facepalm

As per Klue's request, ill introduce myself.

In a nutshell.....

Im into photography, philosophy, space, astronomy, nanotechnology, doofing, reading, exploring, meeting new people, learning (a never ending journey) and just having a great time in the process. Oh, and i live and breathe music.

Oh yeah, and im a Melbourne man, carn the Vics!