• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 4)

Heya SP (I will call you SP from now on)

I missed your intro thread in NMI, I have been busy of late, my bad.

So... WELCOME

Use this thread to introduce yourself to Aus Social :D

raiders.gif

w00t!

Anyone else from Brisbane?

I just did an intro. Still trying to figure out if I belong. I suspect I'm older than all of you. I know what Matt from NSW means about the clubs/age/music thing.. I find the same thing, but get around it by going (sometimes) to the gay clubs in the Valley here in Brisbane, as they do play the right music and looking at the crowd doesn't remind me that I must go pick up that top for my daughter at Supre! :)

I kind of like that I've clubbed through the 80's 90's and now into the next millenium (sometimes) (mostly nowadays my loungeroom with lights out and disco ball attached to ceiling fan when noone is looking ;) )

Do we have any fans of the PSB on board? (and please don't say "aren't they that '80's pop duo?")

Hi Rubytuesday (love your username by the way - one of my favourite songs)! Another Brisvegan here (for the next few months, anyway :)), you'll find that there are people of all ages around here - 30 right here. :)

Have a look around, and if we don't smell too much, would love to see you post more.

:)

ummm...

Is anybody here familiar with the Methadone Programme??

I used to take an awful lot of pain medication - prescribed. I'm on a highish dose of methadone right now and hating the side effects. Have had a couple of scripts for my old painkillers and a little worried about getting in trouble for it. Only the one doctor.. but still. Not even sure why I bothered!

Samadhi said:
Hi Rubytuesday (love your username by the way - one of my favourite songs)! Another Brisvegan here (for the next few months, anyway :)), you'll find that there are people of all ages around here - 30 right here. :)

Have a look around, and if we don't smell too much, would love to see you post more.

:)

Well hi! What part? I'm southside.

You're all so lovely and friendly! Noone's been mean to me yet! :) This is good.

rubytuesday said:
ummm...

I used to take an awful lot of pain medication - prescribed. I'm on a highish dose of methadone right now and hating the side effects. Have had a couple of scripts for my old painkillers and a little worried about getting in trouble for it. Only the one doctor.. but still. Not even sure why I bothered!

Hey there friend.

That question may be better suited to Aus Drug Discussion

Its the link above us on the menu. Go give it a go as Im afraid your question may just get lost and unanswered here

Let me know if you have trouble finding your way

rubytuesday said:
ummm...

You will find many people here very, very familiar with the 'done programme.

Hi everyone,
My name is Nadia and i'm 17 from the Central Coast, NSW

Hey thar Nadia

No New Member Intro thread? Hrmm If you did post one I would've sent you over here quicker! :D

There are a few Central Coasters that lurk here, there is even a Novicastrian thread you could bump here in Social.

Welcome :D

Hi everyone,
My name's Clare, I'm 17 and live 5 minutes away from Nadia on the Central Coast (bff's haha)

Hey thar Claire, Welcome to Bluelight.

Its cool that you and your mate joined, its good to have someone to gossip about resident Bluelighters with ;)

I suggest a race to see who can accumulate the highest post count :D