• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed + Xanax

flyboy23

Greenlighter
So lately when Ive been smoking I start to get this awful anxiety within a few minutes of ligting up. I got a hold of some xanax and thought it would help with this and it sure did, but after about 20mintues my high goes away and I feel sober. Is this typical when mixing xanax and weed?

ive mixed xanax with weed once and it somewhat lessened the effect but it was still really fun. if youre getting anxiety just after smoking, i would say smoke more slowly (smaller joints/bowls) and leave a few minutes in between hits.

Ah man, weed + benzo is a great great combo in my opinion.
I get tons of edgy and twitchy and much much anxiety depending on the herb smoked...
(generally, the more anxious you are while high, the better the bud, IME, depends on the strain too of course:)

I actually kind of prefer to get my smoke on first, to the point where im super bleazy, shaky, and just anxious as fuck (ive had about a zillion panic attacks, so I don't really flip out anymore over this feeling). Then right when you've had enough of that, CHEW on 1-2mg (depending on your tolerance) of xanax, then just try to chill for about 10 minutes and let it hit you.

I find this very enjoyable...I would have quit smoking pot by know if it wasn't for benzos...
A Xanax will just perfectly take that nasty edge off of a killer high, so you can still enjoy it to the max...you'll have to find the right dose of alprazolam for your situation though, too much and youll just tranq out. hope that helps :)

Clonazepam is better if you dont want to overwhelm your high, just aleviate the anxiety that can occasionally accompany it.

^ yea but Klonopin stays in your system like 10x longer than xanax, if you don't want to overwhelm your high, take as little xanax as possible. Clonazepam works fine too, will just last a lot longer and if you don't take benzos a lot you might be on your ass tired the entire next day, whereas the xanax will just make you sleep like a baby that night...IME anyway

First of all, Xanax + weed just makes my high 1000000x more intense, like when I first started smoking. What MG are you taking?

Also, there are like, 3 other threads with this exact same name floating around recently. Search Xanax and weed in the search bar.

I actually kind of prefer to get my smoke on first, to the point where im super bleazy, shaky, and just anxious as fuck (ive had about a zillion panic attacks, so I don't really flip out anymore over this feeling). Then right when you've had enough of that, CHEW on 1-2mg (depending on your tolerance) of xanax, then just try to chill for about 10 minutes and let it hit you.

you know what im going to try this tonight. thanks for the help everyone.

I just did this two days from dusk till dawn and i love it!

I just took 3 x 1 mg xanax morning, day, evening and smoked all day, this super heavy bud + few beers...

(It wasn't fun to come for work today, night shift, but still)...

Sweet merciful crap! The last time I mixed weed with a Xanax bar, I woke up 16 hours later on the floors.

Beautiful combo... I would be on it now, but I've substituted beer for weed. Can't smoke for another week or so.

I'm about 4.5mg down and 8 beers (over the past 6-9 hours, though) and I'm feeling fucking wonderfuuuuuullllllllllll. =D

Beautiful combo
I'm about 4.5mg down and 8 beers (over the past 6-9 hours, though) and I'm feeling fucking wonderfuuuuuullllllllllll. =D

Shit I just got home and am on 3mg plus I took two shots of jack(dont have an alcohol tolerence) and i too am feeling wonderful

Shit I just got home and am on 3mg plus I took two shots of jack(dont have an alcohol tolerence) and i too am feeling wonderful

Isn' t it great how it keeps you awake and energized, ready to take on the world as opposed to how most people take half of a .5mg and are out for the count 20 minutes later?

Sheeeeeeeeeeit, alprazolam's my wonder drug. I need to score some kind of never0ending prescription.

^ I know a kid who would eat bars all day, usually about 10+ mg a day everyday for 5ish months. Hard thing to quit, lol... honestly a script just makes it easier to get addicted lol

^ I know a kid who would eat bars all day, usually about 10+ mg a day everyday for 5ish months. Hard thing to quit, lol... honestly a script just makes it easier to get addicted lol

Yeah, been there and done that.

Xanax withdrawals were a killer. My closest friend at the time had to basically baby-sit me for three days straight to keep me from doing anything self-destructive and/or really stupid criminalistic shit.

Yeah, my friend got off them by getting arrested for minor theift and sober lockup. He stopped takin them, he is like a different person now, it's nice. Of course he lapses every few weeks and gets barred up for a day, but those days are more rare than common now so I don't mind.

Today i woke up really happy for reasons unknown. Everything just seems to "KLIK" so after i did my chores/business for the day and got home, i took 2 mg xanax, 20 mg citalopram (yeah, i know)... after about 2-3 hours after that i did 2 shots of JÄGERMEISTER and drank one low alcohol beer. after about 1-2 hours after that i started smoking this STRONG hash. I'm only going to smoke in small amounts (even though, i usually smoke a shitload), just so i can enjoy myself more...

omg i did this with my friend a week ago... i dont no y but when me n my friend did this, we always felt better when we pop xanax first then once the xanax kiks in we smoke. it mite just be all in our heads but hay as long as im high lol.... OH the only thing about smoking weed and taking a xanax is,
1. you will nock out (sleep) as you peek (if ur luky when u come down)
2. chances are you wont remember shit
3.the next day will be very tiring and kind of a blur (but still relaxed)

OH the only thing about smoking weed and taking a xanax is,
1. you will nock out (sleep) as you peek (if ur luky when u come down)
2. chances are you wont remember shit
3.the next day will be very tiring and kind of a blur (but still relaxed)

Naaaaaaaah, you're just a benzo-novice.:p;)