• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed trips me out more than any other psychadelic....

And too - I felt high the next day. It takes a long time to get out of your system I guess.

I have to admit when I first smoked weed ages ago I had no trippy experience. And from that time on I have smoked and have never had anything like that. The only thing that gets me out of my head and that was acid when I was younger I will never forget that day, friends, beers, and Acid.....Good Times....

ive heard that if you get high enough and have a negative experience like you did that it really is like being a crazy person for a few hours. it sounds like thats what happened. if weed makes u feel this way than just dont smoke it. theres other drugs out there that could probably be just as much fun:)

i think thats how your supposed to smoke weed, if you could smoke a fat pound of AAA+ in 2-3 days then leave it for another 6 months, it will blow your mind everytime, with real potent shizz too and an eighth of cubes, real nice

damn this helped me a lot

Me and THC do not mix. I have done many hallucinogenics, but never have I tripped so hard than on weed. I used to be an everyday smoker years ago, and now seldom touch the stuff fore it started making me nuts...maybe once a year I'll touch it now if that. Last time I smoked, 2 days ago, I felt like a schizophrenic with 20 personalitys having a panic attack for hours. I lost sense of my ego and lost total control of my mind. I still feel a bit foggy in the head from the experience. Mescaline and acid come no where close to ever giving me the type of experience I had on that weed that night. Fucked up thing was, I was with 3 friends and they were all fine. I would much rather take part in a gay orgy and have it broadcasted live to the world than put marijuana to my lips ever again. That shit is the devil for me. Do you or do you know anybody, who has adverse reactions to weed like myself?

I can't say I have ever tried shrooms or LSD so I can't compare, BUT, I honestly thought I was going crazy before I read this thread. Im still in high school, but I use to smoke everyday as a freshman/sophmore. I took a year off and started smoking again last October. It was at a Halloween party and I smoked a blunt covered in kief all to myself (because a friend offered me it). I took a few hits, and I started feeling weird, I felt as if I had to get rid of the blunt. I ended up smoking the whole blunt and I just found a random chair out back where the party was. I never, in my 3 years of smoking weed, have I ever felt that way. I started to feel as if the world was raining needles and I was repeatedly was stabbed everywhere throughout my body, as if I had a magnetic attraction to them. Then I felt like I was a waterfall and I was sweating ridiculously, and I couldn't lift a finger. I had no control over my muscles. Luckily I had a good friend that could somewhat understand my mumbling and he got me a glass of water. I started to gag randomly and I thought I was going to throw up. I have never thrown up from smoking weed so this was bizarre to me. Luckily I didn't yak, and I started to feel better maybe 4 hours later.

Ever since I started smoking weed again, I have been having really different trips. I have truly understood the meaning of "vibe" and I fell in love with spirituality. I have never been like this. I feel as if I have like 4 different personalities and I always trip hard as fuck. Im really would like to try shrooms because I understand its a tool into the spiritual world which I would like to experience. But I am truly afraid that if I trip so hard from weed (spiritually talking) then I feel as if I wouldn't be able to handle a real psychedelic. I still enjoy smoking weed because I feel as if I want to achieve ego death only because I hate the person that I am. I want to be reborn mentally and spiritually and I feel like tripping would help. Im glad I came across this, now I don't feel alone. thanks if anyone actually read this.

Weed has really, really strong effects on me, too. I have had effects on it that people report from a common dose of LSD or shrooms (can't say for myself since I've never done anything besides weed).

A lot is about my intent going in. It's remarkably sensitive to intent. I have had full blown religious experiences on it (if I set out to, set up the environment, set an intention and thank the weed, and then smoke a whole lot at once)... but I've also had just some good times with friends, munchies, and giggles (the average social dose)... and I've also just had pain relief.

Could be the weed you smoked, too. Sounds like you had some strong sativa there.

My everyday medical smoke is a lower-THC, higher-CBD indica (though not actually what could be called a high CBD strain; none of my dispensaries carry that), but if I'm smoking for insight/creativity, I smoke sativa or a hybrid. Indica doesn't melt my brain, it just makes me happy and hungry and super relaxed.

I've been having the same experience for some time. It's as if lose control of my mind and atmosphere around. For example, prior to smoking everything seems normal/safe, yet afterwards it feels as if my mind is being oppressed. I don't really now how to explain it. It's like all of a sudden, I turn into a mindless zombie without any expression. Yet when I'm sober it's the complete opposite.

I'm currently undergoing a terrible trip as I write this. I have been walking around my house, unable to think clearly, and I am exeriencing the spins..I feel like my body's just TENSE af. My visions blurred in one eye. Happens to my brother too when he tokes. OK but so yeah I smoked regularly. Like on a daily basis. And I took a 5 day break. And holy shit. How the FUCK did I do this every day?!?!! I'm done with this bullshit.

I wish pot acted as a psychedelic for me. Unfortunately, unless I smoke whilst tripping, pot is pretty plain and boring. I get the usual visual effects and tiredness when smoking Indica strains, but it's by no means psychedelic. Just to emphasis this however, when I smoke pot on LSD... my trip transforms. It goes from intense to fucking crazy in a heartbeat - but its a good experience. I highly recommend smoking cannabis whilst tripping :).

I've never experienced "tripping" on cannabis. Most negative effect I ever experienced was paranoia. Which I no longer experience since I discovered LSD:)
Everybody cant enjoy the EXACT same things in life.

The fuck kind of weed are you all smoking? I've had severe panic attacks where I couldn't smoke for a year or so(mostly due to combining with shrooms etc..) after but the weed has always been the same with the exception of some being more potent.

i can relate, often when i'd smoke weed i'd start thinking in 2nd person about myself(which is not to be confused with schizophrenia), losing my ego, i'd see everything from other people's point of views (literally, i would be seeing out of my friends' eyes, hearing their thoughts and hearing myself from their perspective), i'd get alot of deja vu which i later learned in class that it's a sign that your limbic system in your brain is misfiring or is possibly the sign of a siezure, i'd get anxious and anti-social. Don't get me wrong these are the negatives and i do enjoy it when i'm alone and focusing on things that i love. I've found that for me, weed is an enhancer drug. It enhances your current reality and whatever drugs you are currently on. I didn't have these problems until after i tried acid and what i think happened is that my reality shifted and i saw things differently. those of us with shifted perceptions dont take weed so well. However... Whenever i'd smoke weed to enhance other drugs, i wouldn't experience any of these negative symptoms. Weed is great when it's synergizing with other drugs but not when it's synergizing with nothingness. Furthermore I can only synergize weed with other drugs if i'm already on the come-up of the other drugs. If weed is in my system before the said drugs, it's like the drugs are attempting to combine with the weed and it only works the other way around (ex: (1)x50+11 =/= 11x50 ; where weed is the multiplier).

For the op: try taking 10 vicodin, wait until you are starting to get hazy or are at your peak and smoke a bowl, see how you feel xD. Even more interesting, the physical side effect weed(the feeling of my esophogus closing up - like anaphlaxis) gives me by itself aren't present with other drugs, proving that it's not physiological and it's all in my head lol

Yeah weed combined with alcohol, amph or sometimes lsd would usually take the "edge" that I get from weed off. Weed since the first day I smoked it has gotten me higher than any other drug, I wouldn't call it bad as a whole but it's definitely a gamble for me to be stoned when out in the world. Weed can cause the clearest realizations, thoughts and ideas, but also the most physical anxiety and stress. I think people w naturally a bigger fight or flight response get stressed because theyre having such a mental, thoughtful experience their amygdala is just like "wtf I'm in no state to flight or flee I'm not even on this planet" and it just goes off. If I'm in a social setting I have to be very fucking careful when hittin the weed, so many times I've just naturally grabbed it from habit and smoked and regretted it. If I'm at a party, and to be well drunk to smoke.
I'll get major social anxiety and basically not be able to function how I want in the setting. I become more serious and less talkative and for some reason that gives me anxiety that other people might find that off putting. And forget trying to flirt while stoned, unless she's doing all the work. Ive ruined hundreds of dates and opportunities from weed lol.
It can also make you examine yourself in a very psychedelic way, take you into thought blackholes, revelations. It makes me confront my sober self in often a really stressful and exhausting way. That could be described as bad psychedelic trip. For me it's usually alright if I don't have anything to do and I'm w nobody maybe a few close friends. I try not smoke it. But I think it's a great reset drug or "check yourself" drug. For me I periodically smoke weed, like once a month to check and analyze what I've been like sober, and usually it makes me realize something about my daily life that I can work on.

First time I smoked weed I think it was spice. I got so high I blacked out, saw myself in the third person, was laughing for what seemed like an eternity, complete out of body, disassociation I remember it like a remembering a dream, don't know how long it lasted. Later on when I came to I had to go back to my uncles I was super paranoid. I think I got traumatized tbh. I was looking at my self my cousins and their friends from above. Ive gotten sleep paralysis where I've done that only once since; when I had sleep paralysis

Sorry super long reply I just smoked some weed before I had to do some house renovation I'm totally fucked lol it's nice but I'm unable to do the work rn.

Me and THC do not mix. I have done many hallucinogenics, but never have I tripped so hard than on weed. I used to be an everyday smoker years ago, and now seldom touch the stuff fore it started making me nuts...maybe once a year I'll touch it now if that. Last time I smoked, 2 days ago, I felt like a schizophrenic with 20 personalitys having a panic attack for hours. I lost sense of my ego and lost total control of my mind. I still feel a bit foggy in the head from the experience. Mescaline and acid come no where close to ever giving me the type of experience I had on that weed that night. Fucked up thing was, I was with 3 friends and they were all fine. I would much rather take part in a gay orgy and have it broadcasted live to the world than put marijuana to my lips ever again. That shit is the devil for me. Do you or do you know anybody, who has adverse reactions to weed like myself?
You just gotta use less until your tolerance rises again it happened to me to when I stopped smoking for a year I used to put half a gram in a spliff but now I only need like 0.1 in a one sheet I usually smoke it on methadone to though

You just gotta use less until your tolerance rises again it happened to me to when I stopped smoking for a year I used to put half a gram in a spliff but now I only need like 0.1 in a one sheet I usually smoke it on methadone to though
Yeah as I said above weed can fuck me up way too hard as well, but I have found that a few times if I didn't smoke for like a year and then smoked, i'd have zero anxiety. Given what OP has said I doubt that'd work lol but must be something in the way it interacts w some people's endocannabinoid system. Like constant use and the system stops inhibiting norepinephrine or whatever tf it's called, and starts inhibiting dopamine. Rare use maybe affects it opposite or something.

It's probably the paranoia and anxiety. You might be trying to fight it which won't help at all and will probably make it worse. Weed is also similar to psychedelics in the way your set and setting has a massive influence and also where you are at in your life mentally, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually. If you're using it to escape then your problems will still exist and will just be topped over by the effects of the weed and they probably will get worse which is why weed can be a really bad decision when you've got sh*t to deal with and you believe because weed is 'good', it's natural, or it's 'not a drug' or whatever you forget that it's powerful and it will make you worse, if not sick, if you abuse it. You can't get that into many people's heads because they don't want to accept what they are doing to themselves is harmful and preventing them from recovering and living their best possible life. Probably not got much to do with the fact that they really believe the weed isn't doing them any good but because they need some kind of crutch to hold onto and because their environment might promote the use and abuse of cannabis (among other drugs) as a form of escapism and numbing from the suffering being experienced individually or collectively, you won't find much room for budging.

I came from one of those environments, a rarely isolated rural area in the North of the UK where cannabis was a drug of choice. Most people though were abusing it and that was reflected in their personal lives. Many were dysfunctional and lived with lots of complexes, both absorbed from the culture (which itself was small minded and toxic in some ways) and from their own response to the culture and how they dealt with their lifestyle choices. You definitely wouldn't have seen harm reduction being mentioned that's for sure. Harm reduction? What are you, a f*ggot? A p*ssy? Being safe and being educated and informed is for losers.

Funny thing is, you look at them now and they have all stopped, except for the ones who were always going to have the issues for the rest of their lives and never really grow out of their juvenile delinquent years. Now they all care about their appearances, obsess over Instagram selfies and looking clean, healthy, hip and relevant. Most try and emulate TV reality show celebrities and if you talk about drugs and their youth they would laugh at you as if it never happened.

I guess the bottom line is, you really do need to accept the fact that weed is a powerful plant. Today it's got more THC than ever before and compared to the original cannabis plant before it was genetically mutilated, it's miles and miles apart and this isn't necessarily a good thing. Many cultures still smoke the original stuff and they do pretty fine. You come to the Western world where we have bred these insane monster genetic freaks and you will see an immediate difference. You also have to accept that if you are doing drugs full stop you need to recognize the importance of integration. You have to integrate your whole life into your choice to smoke weed because it will start ripping apart everything if you start to turn a blind eye to the side effects and let go of believing that just because it's only weed and not crack, smack or whatever it won't harm you. Also accepting that like with psychedelics you will sometimes feel things that are because you are high, like paranoia and anxiety and panic attacks maybe. It's then when you need to be asking yourself whether it's relative to your external environment or whether it's something a little deeper and maybe you have to do some work. Weed is great in that way because it can illuminate issues but it will also set them on fire and put them in front of you if you don't heed the warning signs and deal with them, just like with psychedelics.

Also, don't smoke so much.
Today's weed isn't for smoking all the time. I don't care what people say. The THC levels are insane and no way can anybody tolerate that amount of potency for a sustained period of time without getting f*cked up a little bit. You get a honeymoon period with weed which works as an protective shield for a while but then it fades and if your mind isn't right, your environment isn't right and your intentions are not right, it will get to you. And with high THC content weed it will get to you like nothing else. The lower THC stuff is better but we don't want that because it's not overpowered and insanely potent. We want the most overkill THC content we can find. Sometimes just dropping down to smoking some decent but not OP hash can work wonders or get some average bud and smoke that for a few days or weeks. Or just have a break. You don't need it. That's just your mind telling you that you do.

Why don't you try another format? As far as I know joints are more potent than bongs/pipes, you might try a vaporizer if that's what works out. At least try, trying hasn't got a death only after a stab.

Why don't you try another format? As far as I know joints are more potent than bongs/pipes, you might try a vaporizer if that's what works out. At least try, trying hasn't got a death only after a stab.

Right - i do notice a different high when i vape flower - it's more giddy and less paranoia

i think i read somewhere that whatever causes paranoia, it's somewhere around the 400+ degree Fahrenheit mark that it burns....i'll have to look for where i read that

but when you vape flower, you usually vape around the 350F degree mark

the other thing to do is, go buy some purple punch, it's like one of the lower dosed strains and its good to get your feet wet again when you're on the comeback tour - and just take 1 or 2 rips and see how that goes and go from there

Also something else that some forget, drink water man! for real.. I can understand soda is your to go option every day but drink water. Dry mouth also comes with many side effects.