• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed trips me out more than any other psychadelic....

bdomihizayka

Bluelighter
Me and THC do not mix. I have done many hallucinogenics, but never have I tripped so hard than on weed. I used to be an everyday smoker years ago, and now seldom touch the stuff fore it started making me nuts...maybe once a year I'll touch it now if that. Last time I smoked, 2 days ago, I felt like a schizophrenic with 20 personalitys having a panic attack for hours. I lost sense of my ego and lost total control of my mind. I still feel a bit foggy in the head from the experience. Mescaline and acid come no where close to ever giving me the type of experience I had on that weed that night. Fucked up thing was, I was with 3 friends and they were all fine. I would much rather take part in a gay orgy and have it broadcasted live to the world than put marijuana to my lips ever again. That shit is the devil for me. Do you or do you know anybody, who has adverse reactions to weed like myself?

I don't smoke weed anymore because the last time I took two hits and passed out cold for 2 minutes. And I don't mean falling asleep either I literally passed out and fell on the floor.

I'm glad that I am not the only one who cannot stand it. I am sure there are more people like us out there....

Me and THC do not mix. I have done many hallucinogenics, but never have I tripped so hard than on weed. I used to be an everyday smoker years ago, and now seldom touch the stuff fore it started making me nuts...maybe once a year I'll touch it now if that. Last time I smoked, 2 days ago, I felt like a schizophrenic with 20 personalitys having a panic attack for hours. I lost sense of my ego and lost total control of my mind. I still feel a bit foggy in the head from the experience. Mescaline and acid come no where close to ever giving me the type of experience I had on that weed that night. Fucked up thing was, I was with 3 friends and they were all fine. I would much rather take part in a gay orgy and have it broadcasted live to the world than put marijuana to my lips ever again. That shit is the devil for me. Do you or do you know anybody, who has adverse reactions to weed like myself?

I'm the same way man, used to smoke weed every day and love it and it was always a trip for me. But toward the end of my addiction, it started to get even more trippy and I would have the wildest experiences, ego loss, split personality, psychotic thoughts, feeling as though i was possessed by a demon or foreign entity, feeling like i was being absorbed into God (which felt awesome) and other stuff that other people just never talk about experiencing when they smoke weed.

I have done LSD, the mushroom and DMT and they just give me normal trips. I even took 14 hits of LSD once and still did not achieve the full ego loss that I used to experience all the time with weed. DMT has gotten me pretty close to ego loss, but I swear marijuana has taken me further.

Another thing, I smoked a lot of pot before I ever tried, LSD, the psychedelic mushroom, etc. So people talked about how if you took the mushroom, or LSD, you would have a spiritual experience and learn things. I have to say I was so disappointed because when I took these drugs, I did not learn hardly anything that I did not already know from weed. I mean tripping is tripping whether it is weed or LSD or shroom. Each drug is unique but the basic message is the same and after you learn it on one drug, you will be very disappointed if you go to the next drug and expect to be blown away again, like the first time you learned the special spiritual message that these drugs can teach to you. Because I had already learnt it on weed, LSD and mushrooms, etc were old hat to me. The only thing I dont understamd is how someone else who has already tried weed, could think LSD was anything special. I mean, don't get me wrong. LSD is cool and all. It makes you see pretty colors and crap. And it could be a very special drug to someone. But if that someone has already smoked a lot of weed, then I would argue that LSD should not be so special, but instead rather familiar. At least that is how it was for me. I dont see how you could think LSD would be a spiritual time and yet not weed. ANd yet it seems like some weed smokers claim to have a spiritual time on LSD and not on weed.

Note: Sorry for the jumbled nature of this post and poor repetitive wording. I am extremely high right now.

Herb is a psychedelic. IME it does not make me trip out like taking high dose of LSD or mushrooms; but when I've eaten 2-3g of it or vaporized some, or when I've smoked certain Sativas for me it's like a low dose mushroom trip. I remember once I smoked a few days after I took mushrooms and that was like a mushroom trip in many ways.

Pineapplexpress and other people posting here-If you don't like pot, or have bad experiences while high on it, why smoke it?

I don't smoke or use it now except for rare occasions when I vaporize; but I generally enjoy being very stoned, and I love the psychedelic effects from herb.

Last edited:
Cannabis effects everyone differently, everyone's experience is different. That my friends is what is so wonderful about Cannabis. Yea sure, Cannabis can turn from a great thing into a not so great thing, but when that happens it means that Cannabis has effectively cured you of your illness you began smoking/eating/vaping for in the first place. Now, I know your gonna say "Cannabis was never a good thing for me, it always made me paranoid and anxious" Well, then that just means Cannabis was never for you. You don't give someone Prozac when they don't need it, just like Cannabis. It's a medicine, some people need it some don't. Cannabis has such an amazing effect on the human body and mind. The way Cannabis effects you is the way it should.

MJ hits me pretty hard. But always in a wonderful, spiritual and positive way

Strangely enough I have to agree with you, out of all the substances I have experimented with cannabis has tripped me out by far the hardest. It was only a single time I experienced this on MJ and I will never forget it. The story goes like this, I was a novice user of cannabis at the time and just did my first wake n bake. I ended up forgetting who I was for a little bit and it was very scary, I could not remember my name or anything about myself. I had to lay down and eventually it just passed. I wish I would have experienced that when I was experienced it probably would have been quite cool If I could have handled my shit. 8)

i can relate, often when i'd smoke weed i'd start thinking in 2nd person about myself(which is not to be confused with schizophrenia), losing my ego, i'd see everything from other people's point of views (literally, i would be seeing out of my friends' eyes, hearing their thoughts and hearing myself from their perspective), i'd get alot of deja vu which i later learned in class that it's a sign that your limbic system in your brain is misfiring or is possibly the sign of a siezure, i'd get anxious and anti-social. Don't get me wrong these are the negatives and i do enjoy it when i'm alone and focusing on things that i love. I've found that for me, weed is an enhancer drug. It enhances your current reality and whatever drugs you are currently on. I didn't have these problems until after i tried acid and what i think happened is that my reality shifted and i saw things differently. those of us with shifted perceptions dont take weed so well. However... Whenever i'd smoke weed to enhance other drugs, i wouldn't experience any of these negative symptoms. Weed is great when it's synergizing with other drugs but not when it's synergizing with nothingness. Furthermore I can only synergize weed with other drugs if i'm already on the come-up of the other drugs. If weed is in my system before the said drugs, it's like the drugs are attempting to combine with the weed and it only works the other way around (ex: (1)x50+11 =/= 11x50 ; where weed is the multiplier).

For the op: try taking 10 vicodin, wait until you are starting to get hazy or are at your peak and smoke a bowl, see how you feel xD. Even more interesting, the physical side effect weed(the feeling of my esophogus closing up - like anaphlaxis) gives me by itself aren't present with other drugs, proving that it's not physiological and it's all in my head lol

I remember once I smoked a few days after I took mushrooms and that was like a mushroom trip in many ways.

Had this experience a few weeks ago, too and it was really crazy. Ate some shrooms the day prior to ingest some hash-butter and it was even stronger than the Shroomtrip itself.

Mad fun =D

These days I pretty much always get drunk before I smoke or I get paranoid. And I've been a head for 6 years now. When I started I could smoke all day every day with no problems but not anymore.

I used to smoke sooooo much weed, more than I ever needed and didn't respect the herb or myself all that much to lessen the degree of my habit until about 2-3 years into it. A couple of months ago I moved into a 1 bedroom apartment and cut off some of my friendships that weren't all that healthy. I used to enjoy smoking alone so much too, just cruising the tunnels of my subconscious. But when I don't really have any friends to call or hang out with, and there's no other option other than being alone, it kind of gets to you.

One of the reasons I kept smoking during this period was to get rid of the loneliness, and of course it works, but sometimes you just get some super dank buds or smoke one bowl too many... and that longing for someone to talk to you plays out wayyy too intensely and I got some of the effects you guys have been talking about (schizophrenia, ego loss, etc...).

I'm glad to hear you guys consider it a psychedelic, I feel like, among my circles of past friends, they considered it more of just a party drug. But I've always considered it a psychedelic and I always will (because it is!).

i love weed but freak out on it from time to time, almost never freak out on other psychedelics.

I have szaffective disorder. and it draws out like a bad trip. I get anxious and it takes a couple days to get a grip on myself. I too was a veteran smoker at once in my life but now I can't even do it which sux but oh well.

This happens to me a lot, but I've never had complete ego loss or psychosis from it. When I started smoking weed I was smoking all day every day and I honestly always thought it was really strong because it would make me intensely dissociated, but after my tolerance got really high that stopped. But after while, especially after I started tripping a lot and got some mild visual static and clouds and the like, weed started becoming extremely trippy. I used to have panic attacks on it all the time and heavy open-eye visuals, but never really anything to constitute a "breakthrough". Nothing mystical like burn out describes, though now I kind of want to suck down a few blunts in five or ten minutes to see if I reach that kind of experience lol. I ended up taking a half a year break and when I started smoking I started slow and was able to get back to my old tolerance panic-free again, except for the very occasional freakout which becomes more likely when I'm very, very stoned. However, the trippiness never really went away. When I was working my way up I often felt energy spreading out from the center of my forehead and base of my spine (kudos if you know what this means) and had lots of synesthesia and dissociative trances. The low-grades still make me anxious a lot though, I think it depends a lot on the THC/CBD ratio. The last time I smoked something that felt like just THC I actually did think I was about to have a psychotic break or something, my imagination got scarily psychedelic.... I'm actually thinking about going on a break again because the high is starting to get a little less comfortable lately.

Anyway, you're definitely not alone. It amazes me how many people don't get these intense effects from THC! I really wish I could let go and just let those higher-level trips flow over me, but it really is a more convincing panic than any other drug I've tried. It's tough!

im hoping that after this two week break it trips me out more than any psychedelic too, that would be my greatest dream come true

weed effects everyone differently, so maybe you guys just really arent meant to smoke it, im sorry to say it but it may be true

Yeah - It freaks me out too. It like a bad trip, although I have never done any other ill eagle things. This bad trip thing that happened to me was like I took acid, although I have no referrence to compare it to, I have smoked weed probably 5 times in my life. One time it was fun and I laughed and laughed and then got totally paranoid. My friend and I went to out to eat and I thought everyone was looking at me (us). Maybe they were!