• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Storage for more THC!

If you're interested in adding a little moisture to your weed (some people prefer the flavour, I find a very small amount of moisture is usually a better flavour than bone dry, but it's best to only do this with however much weed you're using that day so your whole stash doesn't become mouldy.

Take the amount you want to add moisture to, place it into a separate baggy, then place it in the fridge. Remove it after an hour or so, open it up. Water will condense on the bud, bringing back some moisture. Much quicker than orange peels, and doesn't change the original taste of the weed :)

by far, use of containers is the best storage option for cannabis. bags dehydrate the weed and simply cannot contain the pungent odors. and sure, if youre ok with the bulk from a mason jar, go for it. but if you want the BEST storage option, get two coke bottles, cut off the bottleneck, and sand them flat. using either superglue or epoxy glue both sanded sides together and clamp it (without caps on, to speed up drying time) each container holds exactly 3.5 grams. this solves all your problems! light prevention,check. air prevention,check. moisture prevention,check. i am constantly getting caught by my parents, but thanks to this cap container (Cap-Stash™) [patent pending] i never have to worry. just press them into the ground, and it just looks like a discarded bottle cap. i have 8 of them in my front yard right now! each were boiled and dried (sterilized) before filling, and they've been there since January{it's almost april) and they've grown THC crystals.. as long as your weed is green, the cells are still alive.. dying, but still working. once the CapStash™ is empty, fill it back up and repeat! i sell the fermented weed (5week vintage) for $100/cap return customers get a 15% discount for bringing back a CapStash™ when they're out. simple!