• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Pills.

na I already gave my insight.

Weed pills are the sh!T. Decarbin' works.

I don't even want to read through y'alls bitch fight but here's some knowledge--when you use heat to infuse, you have NO idea how the cannabinoids are going to transfer. The only way to know the strength of the final product if you've done a heat infusion is to get it tested. That's why modern producers make an "extract." Make an oil (CO2 or alcohol usually), then emulsify that with your carrier (not using high heat, just enough to barely liquify).

Now seriously, both of you go smoke a bowl and clean the sand out of your vaginas. Jesus fucking christ

I don't even want to read through y'alls bitch fight but here's some knowledge--when you use heat to infuse, you have NO idea how the cannabinoids are going to transfer. The only way to know the strength of the final product if you've done a heat infusion is to get it tested. That's why modern producers make an "extract." Make an oil (CO2 or alcohol usually), then emulsify that with your carrier (not using high heat, just enough to barely liquify).

Now seriously, both of you go smoke a bowl and clean the sand out of your vaginas. Jesus fucking christ

Wow, you seem really upset about this.