• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weed + LSD + MDMA

A word of warning, make sure it is actually 2c-b and not a stronger one like 2c-e. 2ce can be intense as fuck if you're not experienced. I've seen psychedelic veterans put on their ass by 2ce at fairly moderate doses. If you're wondering about 2c-b well basically it's a psychedelic MDMA. It's almost purely visual on 2c-b and compared to classic psychedelics like LSD and 2ce, 2c-b seems like a party drug. You can get chills, cramps and sweating on the come up though, sometimes it helps to smoke a small amount of weed as the drug is coming on.

Oh yeah also make sure it's not 2-cb FLY, it's a stronger version of 2c-b with insane stomach cramps. Still an awesome drug tho.

I'm glad that this thread has gone off on a tangent so it's more informational for people aha. That's what I was thinking though terarc. Like my friends will be doing it three nights in a row and it's such a ridiculous amount but they don't want to miss out on feeling high during any of the acts as opposed to just being drunk. I will have a test kit but tbh as the tickets and camping equipment has worn me out money wise, I'd probably still do them regardless of purity, although instead of going to a dealer, my friend is going to buy them off the deep web.

Well the last two times I have it has kept me up for 2 days, and the effects are a lot more speedy, compared to the emphatic, lovey feeling, usually associated with MDMA so I would definitely say they're cut but as I said my friend will be getting them off the deep web so reading reviews should hopefully lead us towards a purer, and more accurate product.

I won't be downing a bottle of vodka and then doing a line of ketamine aha. Drinking will mostly take place during the morning and afternoon, come evening times is where drugs will probably be reef with use. We'll be using the ketamine towards the end of the night when we're back at camp and just laying about smoking and doing balloons. Do you think 0.5g would last 3 days? Bare in mind I won't be doing a lot, and I don't plan on reaching the k-hole. It'll be mainly just something to do on the Fridays as I'll only be drinking/smoking whereas my friends would have done pills.

As someone who works at creamfields though how do you think this year is going to fair out? With all the new stages and acts it looks like this year is going to be really good.

You alright Shia. Yeah bro my friend is gonna get it off the deep web so we're hoping that's going to ensure we actually get 2-cb. I have been looking into it and when people were saying 2-ce was a lit more visual I had thought why not go for that then as intense visuals at a place like creamfields, reef with sensory stimulation would be perfect but a lot of people have said that 2-ce can be stronger than LSD visuals.

How strong is the comeup for 2-cb do you know? All but once I have done MDMA I always throw up on the comeup so just wanna make sure i'm near a toilet or not near a lot of people about 40 minutes after I have dropped. Also do you think I'll need to take some MDMA with the 2-cb? 2-cb does not need to be massively euphoric but obviously at a place like creamfields with all the filth and bass drops, you're gonna wanna feel something aha.

Also terarc I know this isn't best to ask seeing as you're working at creamfields aha but what's security like? Was supposed to go reading 2015 and 2014 but ended up interrailing both years. As you've probably gather me and my friends wanna take our own stuff rather than buy from someone inside for obvious reasons. I think we plan on doing most our drugs at the campsite so is there security around gold/silver? I've also read there are sniffer dogs, and i'm not a fan of dogs in general. Any tips or advice?

2cb is quite euphoric but nowhere near as much as mdma, if I were u I would pop half a pill of Mdma at the same time as taking the 2cb as the mdma would kick in first and it would make the 2cb come up much more pleasant.

I'll either have LV pills or Orange Owls - both really strong aha so I'm worried about high neurotoxicity or just having a bit of a shitty comedown Sunday morning and then having to drink on that lol

I wouldn't know anything about security or anything about Creamfields as this is my first year working there. Wish I could help!Come-up on 2C-B can be quite an intense / uncomfortable / nauseating one... but thankfully it's quite a short one. It really is not as similar to MDMA as some would have you believe though, it does nothing like MDMA in the brain (serotonin, oxytocin, dopamine and norepinephrine release)... it purely agonises some 5-HT2 receptors like other classic psychedelics. The body high can at times remind of MDMA but overall you can expect an intensely visual, minimal mindfuck psychedelic trip.

Oh okay, cheers pal no worries. I'll buy Mylar bags, and clingfilm the shit out of everything incl the weed, and then probs hide it in a collapsible waterbottle or in a shampoo bottle or something. Yeah I think similar to what Shia is saying, I might just pop half a pill of MDMA and then after about an hour or so, probably take the 2-cb. From what I can gather it takes about an hour to start feeling the effects of 2-cb depending on weight and what you've ate that day. I'm fairly large but seeing as it will be the second day of the festival, I won't have ate much, if anything really so I'll assume the onset will be quiet quick.

I'll probably take half the MDMA (approx 100mg) pill at around 7/8 pm and then drop the 2-cb at around 10/11. After doing a bit reading it seems the use of MDMA can help with the body load at the onset of the 2-cb and can also help with the comedown of the MDMA. I'll keep another 2-cb pill with me on the off chance that I would need to redose, because as you know Saturday ends at 4am which is the longest day, so I don't wanna be worn out half way through same tchami lol.

I'll also likely have S+ Isomer Ketamine. Tried to do some research on it, from what I can gather it's a lot purer in terms of weight than racemic? Suggested dose for a first time user? On the Friday I'll only be drinking and smoking but obviously on the Saturday and Sunday I'l have done 2-cb and MDMA, more MDMA on the Sunday, how would the Ketamine affect me?

S+ ket is stronger yeah, the effects are also supposedly a little different (more trippy, less 'drunken'). Never done it myself though so can't comment. I'd say just do small bumps leaving 10-15 mins between them until you're at the level you wanna be. Say 20-30mg per bump. Using the tip of a key would probs be the easiest way

Why'd you think that bro? From what I've gathered, it's a more intense version of nos. Not the same thing, or even along similar lines but both being dissociatives.

Thing is I've got quite an positive attitude towards drug, like I'm really open to trying them all out, especially at the age I'm at. So going in I think I'd have a very positive mind. I don't plan on k-holing. I'll be at a festival and I need to be quite social so I'll only be doing ket back at the camp site when we're all relaxing, having a drink and smoking weed, so a couple bumps here and there just to get me wavy as fuck sounds decent.

Unless you have another alternative to a drug with a short half life. Just something to do when I'm not doing anything at the camp and I'm coming down or have nowt to do. I'll be doing nos but nos is expensive so won't be doing an awful lot of it.

Nos is super cheap if you buy it off eBay bro! Ket is an awesome drug don't get me wrong, but it is very very different to Nos.

Nos sucks on its own anyway. Nos and weed is fun. Nos an LSD is a two minute trip into insanity. Nos and ketamine is super intense, it just intensifies the ket. Nos and MDMA is pure joy.

Na I know bro I actually ordered it once to my uni accommodation and got copped out so they returned it hahaha but thing is managing to get a whole load of them into the festival and with trying to get all these other drugs in, it's gonna be too much of a hassle and risk so we'd rather just buy it from someone inside.

I fully agree with you, nos alone is meh, so we'd always save our capsules when we get stoned and it's fucking amazing. I've actually never had the chance to do it on MDMA cause we tend to stay in the club till coming down which is a shame.

If I had a very open mind to it, and did small amounts, not looking to get into a k hole, would it be sound?

You'd be fine it only lasts an hour and a half maximum, chances are you won't enjoy it the first few times that's all. It's a bit of an acquired taste. Then again you might love it from the get go. The good thing about having a bad time on a high dose of ket is that it only lasts a short time and you're basically dead so you can't really wander about being freaky and weird and paranoid like having a bad trip on acid or something, on ket you just kind of collapse in a corner of your tent and drool for a while until you feel normal again.