Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weed + LSD + MDMA

beastwangtchami

Greenlighter
Hey guys

I've bought tickets for Creamfields 2016 and it's the first time I'll be going to a festival. I'll be going from the Friday to Sunday and have decided instead of doing MDMA on all three days, I'll just drink and smoke weed for the Friday, do a tab of LSD (no idea how strong this tab will be but assuming I'll be buying it from someone at a festival, I can't imagine it will be too strong) on the Saturday and maybe smoke weed although I don't see myself needing to as I have never done LSD before and then on the Sunday, do a pill of MDMA (again, not sure of purity of MDMA but assuming it will be somewhere around the 80-150mg range) and smoke some weed on the Sunday.

(Have previously done MDMA a number of times in both pill, and crystal form; a couple experiences have led to auditory and visual hallucinations - from this I found the event to be quite intriguing which is why I think I may be able to handle doing LSD for the first time in a foreign environment like a festival. I will have friends with me, who would be on MDMA but would still be in their right enough minds to act as sitters)

I will also be pre loading on the Sunday morning with multivitamins, cod liver oil, green tea extract and magnesium tablets. On the Monday evening I will take 50mg of 5-htp, Tuesday evening 100mg and Wednesday evening 150mg.

I know LSD works on the 5-htp system so I may need a pill and a half for the Sunday, but my question is it a good idea to do so? I know doing MDMA before LSD leaves open the possibility of a bad trip due to serotonin depletion. Also I have read smoking weed can almost restart an LSD trip if you have no sleep. The last couple times I have done MDMA, it has taken me a couple days to actually sleep. As well as the fact, some people have reported smoking after LSD is not so enjoyable as it is a dimmer, or even stronger remnant of the trip. So should I stay away from smoking after doing LSD?

All comments are appreciated. Thanks guys:).

There is a serious lack of LSD in the UK at the moment. Whilst a few years ago I'd have been more lax, I'd say test it first using a test kit. Even at a psy trance festival I'd be doing that. If it's not LSD then you have a very good chance of getting something which will freak you out and/or last a day or so.

If I were you I would drop the pill and then 15 minutes later take the tab. Taking MDMA and LSD at the same time will increase the chance that you will have a good trip. Trust me, do not underestimate the power of LSD. Understand that the hallucinations that MDMA can sometimes give you are nothing like LSD. And MDMA has zero psychedelic headspace. If you candyflip I believe you will have a much better experience. Also I don't suggest smoking weed during your LSD experience except during the comedown. Weed has the potential to kick a trip to a new level which can be extremely unpleasant and frightening if you're inexperienced.

If you're worried about sleep, just buy some benzos like Xanax or Valium, or you could find alternatives such as red vein kratom to help you get to sleep. Failing that just smoke a lot of weed and hopefully it will get you snoozing.

Pls report back here on whether your LSD experience was good or bad, whether you decide to take it with MDMA or not

Hey Tranced, the dealer I'll be buying the LSD off get's his stuff from the dark web and has come highly recommended from friends who buy off him regularly so I'm not too worried about the drug itself. Besides it's better than the other option of doing MDMA (with other adulterants) three nights in a row.

Hey Shia, the thing about candy flipping is I'll then have to drop another pill of MDMA on the Sunday and I'd like to avoid high levels of neurotoxicity. The last time I did MDMA was the end of May and the festival is at the end of August so I'll have had a good 3 months rest from drugs (aside from weed and alcohol) so I suppose it wouldn't be the end of the world. Do you know what doing MDMA again on the Sunday after having candyflipped on the Saturday would be like? I have a feeling I won't get any sleep between the days although I will try. I wanna stay away from benzos I've heard it's not good to mix any hard drugs with them.

Rolling two days in a row is fine and me and my friends have been doing it for years. Granted the roll on the second day isn't as good as the first as your serotonin levels will be diminished but its still pretty damn awesome. That said, you don't have to take MDMA on Sunday, as there are plenty of easily obtainable (if you have well connected friends) alternatives such as 2c-b.

Again I think the chances of you having a bad experience on the LSD are high as it's your first time, not only that but also your first festival, especially as you say it's deep Web acid which can be brutal even on experienced trippers. Taking the MDMA with it (or slightly before) will greatly reduce the chance of a bad trip and will make the experience a lot more euphoric. As an added bonus a lot of people find that the LSD almost cancels out the MDMA comedown or they don't notice it as much because they are still tripping after coming down.

Yes, it's true that mixing benzos and stimulants is a bad idea but only when the stimulant effects are still going. By the time you want to get to sleep it will be safe to take the benzos as you will no longer have a significantly elevated heart rate. But yes indeed don't take benzos at the same time as MDMA like someone I know did, they nearly died.

One last thing to add, instead of candy flipping in the hope of having a more positive LSD experience, you could always go with kava flipping, which is definitely the better option to prevent anxiety/paranoia while tripping. Kava kava isnt that hard to buy for very cheap prices if you know where to look. I can give you some links if you want, send me a message if you're interested in this. Another advantage of taking kava to a festival is that it can be used to help you get to sleep as a much healthier alternative to benzoates :)

But then again I'm a die hard kava fan so I'm biased lol

Oh shieeet one last thing, kava kava makes weed so much more fun and awesome so it's great to be sipping some kava tea throughout the day at a festival, just chilling with your friends and blazing it... Pure peace...

Last edited by a moderator:
dont have a hangover on the day of your trip it will feel grotty and be amplified a thousand times

LSD is not coke or mdma you cant expect it to always feel good. if you feel grotty or rough then that will make the trip be nasty feeling. would make more sense to do LSD one day, then booze next day and mdma last so you dont have a comedown at a festival grothole

Hey Po, no that's what I was thinking, sometimes I don't feel too bad on a comedown but most times I just feel empty, which is why I don't think I'd ever do LSD the day after I've done MDMA. However as Shia has said, then perhaps candyflipping on the Saturday would be a good idea as the MDMA would help with the anxiety of any bad feeling that may come with doing LSD alone. To then simply do a bit more MDMA on Sunday. Friday would be drinking and smoking weed.

I've read about 2c-b but I've never tried it. I'll have to ask around but I have done MDMA two days in a row before and what you're saying about candy flipping is actually making a lot of sense so I think what I may do then is candyflip on the Saturday, and then just do MDMA alone on the Sunday. I'm actually quite interested the whole Kava thing. I've never heard about it before but the laws in the UK seem fairly relaxed and seems a good way to actually get some sleep.

Yo broooo

I really advise you not to take acid first time at a festival

A bad trip can really fuck you up for a few days

Buy the acid at the festival and take it home with you. Take it alone man with some good music and a movie or two. Have some dank weed to ease the comedown. Have some benzos handy if the trip goes bad.

I just don't want you to have a horrible time and get a bad first impression of acid

One minor note to add, while its good to have some 'trip killers' such as Xanax (my favourite because it hits so fast), it's best to try and wait it out. The bad parts of a trip are usually the most enlightening, LSD is a harsh teacher at times. After a period of dysphoria and misery the trip usually picks up and starts to feel more positive again. I've never had to use benzos to kill a trip when I was tripping alone. Social tripping however is another story. I take the benzos as soon as things start getting bad (and they usually do). A bad trip on your own is temporarily unpleasant but a bad trip around others can be traumatising.

If you were to trip at a festival I would suggest mushrooms. I'm not sure if this is just me personally but I find that mushrooms are the only psychedelic which I can easily have good social trips on (without the use of kava) . It just seems like the trip is coming from a more natural place, as opposed to the horribly synthetic and paranoia-inducing feel of LSD. Eating mushrooms sucks though so I'd get 4-aco-DMT instead (psilocybin trip in pill form, with the added advantage of lasting only 4 hours so you have more control over the length of the trip).

However I am someone who is really bad at taking any form of psychedelic socially as even smoking strong weed trips me the fuck out around other people and makes me paranoid, again unless I have kava in which case its fine :)

yo Shia. I think what I might end up doing then is get drunk and smoke a shit load of weed on the Friday, on the Saturday drink, do MDMA and then towards the end of the night, do some ketamine and smoke weed, and then on the Saturday, if I can get my hands on it; do some 2-cb and then end of the night ketamine and weed. If I can't get my hands on it, which I don't think I'll be able to cause I haven't heard of anyone sell it, I'll just have to pop another pill of MDMA. Just worried about waking up (if i manage to sleep) and feeling shit, I'll have to drop again ofc but not till later on in the day and I just don't wanna feel depressed until then.

What's the comedown on 2-cb like, do you know?

Yo broooo

I really advise you not to take acid first time at a festival

A bad trip can really fuck you up for a few days

Buy the acid at the festival and take it home with you. Take it alone man with some good music and a movie or two. Have some dank weed to ease the comedown. Have some benzos handy if the trip goes bad.

I just don't want you to have a horrible time and get a bad first impression of acid

A festival is a great place to try LSD for the first time. My advice would be to simply lower the dose, half a tab perhaps and take it easy on the Friday night before you trip. A little weed on the tail end if you need a little more perhaps, but don't go too crazy if it's your first time, and if you want some energy left for Sunday's MDMA session.

An event like cream fields with a large proportion of likeminded drug takers is no where near as intimidating as a crowded shopping centre or amusement park. There should be great tunes to compliment the acid, plenty of sensory stimulation and suitable chill out areas in case you need to take a break from the crazy.

There is no need to candy flip to make things more manageable. All you will do is muddle your first LSD experience for no reason, and likely flatten your Sunday experience on MDMA.

It doesn't really matter what you take, if you plan on doing multiple drugs over three days there will be a hangover/comedown to face in the following week.

Whatever you choose to do, get back to us to let it know how it went :)

PS watch out with ketamine as it can easily become regretamine

My friend is trying to get hold of some 2-cb for me. Do you guys recommend I take it on the Saturday, and then do MDMA on the Sunday, or the other way round?

I'd take the MDMA on Sunday so the MDMA hangover and comedown doesn't affect your last day of the festival. Considering 2c-b has virtually no comedown compared to MDMA this would be the smart thing to do. But a word of warning you might still need sleep aids to help you sleep on a 2c-b comedown. It's more psychedelic, less euphoric than MDMA and it's still very stimulating in its effects. Have some weed handy to help you sleep.

About ketamine, if you've done it before and you know that you can handle it and enjoy it then go for it, ketamine is an awesome drug and dissasociatives are my favourite class. But if you haven't tried it before start off taking small bumps and then slightly increase the dose. It might be that you absolutely hate it. The good thing about ketamine is that it leaves the body basically after 90 Mins so if you hate it it will quickly go away.

Decided what I'm gonna do is buy 2-cb, MDMA pills and Ketamine. For the Friday I'm gonna get absolutely smashed and mega blazed, do a bit of ketamine when I'm back at the camp. Come Saturday, start drinking and then later in the evening pop a pill of 18mg 2-cb and then later on during the evening pop another pill. I was thinking of maybe eating half a pill of MDMA with this but it may increase levels of neurotoxicity as I'll be doing MDMA pills on the Sunday. But later on during the Saturday night, smoke some more weed and do some ket. Then of course on the Sunday pills and later in the evening smoke weed and do some ket. However I may also do some 2-cb on the Sunday as well. At such a crossroads because I've never done 2-cb and don't know the intensity of the effects.

Will definitely report back with the combinations and effects it has had on me.

I think your plan is good as you shouldn't be doing MDMA more than once in such a short period... And day 1 weed/drink, day 2 trip, day 3 MDMA sounds ideal. But, you should test your drugs first.

You say every time you've done MDMA it has kept you up for two days. That's sounds really fishy to me, sounds a lot like amphetamine or something cut with amphetamine.

Additionally, there is a bit of a shortage of LSD at the moment and some weird stuff being sold as 2C-B in the UK. You don't wanna end up taking an NBOMe or any other weird stuff like that.

Oh and don't combine alcohol and ketamine either, it kills! At the very best you'll be passed out puking your guts up for a few hours. At worst, well, a guy died doing this at Glastonbury 2014.

Probs best to not have any more than a couple of drinks when tripping or doing MD either it will just make the experience more blurry and less magical.

I'll be doing welfare at creamfields this year, hopefully I won't need to end up seeing you but be aware that the service is there if you do end up feeling unwell