• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

I would like to mention Xamkou.

I got to know him when I first joined. Was my first friend on here. He was an intelligent, caring, fun loving individual who always had time for me. I lost contact when I stopped using this site and others.

His death really came as a shock. I will miss you.

With all the tragic losses of late it feels like it is closing in.

We are fragile.

RIP Mugz. RIP FlippingTop and RIP to my friend, Xamkou.

Please be careful folk we don't want anymore names added on here.

This. Definetly.

Still shocked at hearing about Aaron. Although he enjoyed to experiment and probably wasn't the most responsible person in the world. I didn't know him too well, but we spoke a lot, shared a lot of similar stories. I always got the impression that he thought he was in control. The same thoughts I have (had*). He knew his stuff, and used to give me a lot of sound HR advice. And I don't what exactly happened, but something has obviously. So just another warning to be careful people, we're not untouchable.

I just wanted to make sure that Charlie Clean was added here.We lost him near end of April to cancer and typical of the man he never let on at all that he knew he was dying.
He still posted about things like football when he knew he wouldn't be around much longer.
I don't think I could be as strong as that and plus Charlie was a great poster who would always help me out when I had problems with my DSP.
He made sure that I was well aware of all my rights and what my service provider could and couldn't do to me.
A great help he was and I'm sure he will be missed.

RIP Charlie.

Such sad news. Charlie was such a great man. He offered me and others help any time we needed it. He was so intelligent and so knowledgeable.

I learned a lot for him. May Charlie RIP <3

I miss you Pal.......

I just wanted to make sure that Charlie Clean was added here.We lost him near end of April to cancer and typical of the man he never let on at all that he knew he was dying.
He still posted about things like football when he knew he wouldn't be around much longer.
I don't think I could be as strong as that and plus Charlie was a great poster who would always help me out when I had problems with my DSP.
He made sure that I was well aware of all my rights and what my service provider could and couldn't do to me.
A great help he was and I'm sure he will be missed.
I didn't know of his passing :(
But - being the character that he is - I could only ever imagine him keeping it to himself.

Much love, peace and everything positive to you Charlie -> In the small time you were here, you made motions and waves <3

<3 <3 <3 Shine on you forth-write cunty wonder of a human <3 <3 <3

Felt the need to say a few words on here. Brand new to the site so i hope i'm not overstepping the mark. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who have loved and lost, i myself have lost and can relate. Serving with HM Forces i experienced it forst hand. If i can offer any advice what i would say is that with great loss comes great strength, embrace the ones you love and make everyday a celebration of the life that was lost. Hold onto what you believe in and it will become a reality. R.I.P to the special ones you have lost.xxx

thanks Dyprax, we've lost too many good people in my short time here and many more before that. It can be hard to take, though I guess it comes with the territory. All we can do is try like fuck to stop that number growing, remember the good things about those we've lost, and learn from these tragedies.

I have just heard the terrible news about sepher my thoughts are with his family and friends.

It's been so long since I've been here but I'd like to remember Dave, M, and Carsick. Maybe that plays a roll in to why I no longer tread these boards. Its too painful to let such lovely people into your life to have them ripped away. Then again, If I kept myself so protected I would have never had the pleasure to have met them in the first place and they wouldn't be a part of me.

I can't believe that yet another Bluelighter has to be added to this thread as we have lost a few good folk this year and I was hoping we wouldn't have anymore.
To ensure he isn't forgotten when we toast to their memories this is to remember Cornishman who very sadly passed away on September 7th.
He always came across as a really nice bloke and he will be missed by a lot of the Bluelight community.

Well said Max, Cornish will be one of the most sorely missed round these parts, such a gentle human being. His RIP thread says it all.
So so fucking horrible that it got too much:(

Shit, these things always end up sounding so trite. Anyways, we could do with more Cornishmen on this board <3

RIP

45674_108168169239720_200564_n.jpg

533776_10201971900048534_1429762349_n.jpg

He sent me a PM when I was going through all that bullshit early last month, being really lovely and caring (as always). And I did thank him but just ranted on at him about how shit I was. And now that I've read it again I can see that he wasn't his usual self and was down. Fuck I wish I'd have seen it instead of being so blinkered! :(
It just shows how lovely he was and how much he'd look out for those he cared about. I just WISH he'd said something about how bad things were going!...

RIP cornishman - always had a feeling it'd end up that way, he was always having a hard time, despite being one of my favourite posters on here, he always cheered me up with his posts. I need to stop dropping by everytime someone passes away :(

take care of yourselves eadd xx

Can this thread please not be bumped with any new names for a long, long time again? Please?