• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Wax/Dabs vs. Smoking Weed?

ii'd much, much rather have blunts smeared in flowery BHO, filled with kind bud and sprinked in some peppery charas. it's like a candy burrito caressing your tastebuds, a glorious panoply of flavour beyond compare!

This is like the post of the year.

We should make that a thing. CD post of the year right'chere.

Also, it made me hungry as fuck and I started thinking about burritos.

10/10 on this post

would smash that fuccin like button if there was one

if it were a test paper I'd grade it A++ and put 2 gold stars and a sweet ass little animal sticker on it

Well, i cant speak on this. Im 40 ans sarted at 13. Ive only had edible once and it was real strong. Id like to make some cookies or something.unfortunatl, no dabbing. I would change over cause im old school smoke flowers guy. I love the smell and effect but i wanna try dabbing real bad. Nobodt around here has shatter. If i pick some up ill let yall know. I starting vaporizing my flower. I know, not new but i enjoy it but i like the good hit off bown or joint. For me its not how you get there, just get there. I sure dont wanna turn into dabber zombie,?lol. I vote flower!!

Where I live its easier to get good hash and concentrates than flowers so I'll only dab to economize or to get really messed up. I have some friends who have told me that they get different/weird highs from concentrates so I think that it's not for everyone. One time I took a massive dab and, literally, the only way I can describe it is that I felt "fuzzy/buzzy" about four inches from my skin on my entire body and I had several thoughts at once organizing themselves in a picture water wheel in my mind. After that I was kinda turned off to dabs, but eventually I went back to dabbing. I think it really depends on what "level" of high you find most enjoyable.

Definitely prefer dabbing, especially now that I'm back living with someone who doesn't know or approve of smoking. Dabbing is much easier to hide due to the decreased and different smell, plus greater effect with lesser amount consumed. Still love the green, but loving the gold more at the moment.

-CTdopeLove

^^^^ ctdopelove said it exactly.

I didnt use marijuana for some years. When I came back to it, dabs seemed to be easier to hide and easier to use mobile low key. Has been almost a year and I have actually had no flower in that time frame. Between an oil rig and a vape pen I am set. Not exactly opposed to flower, just havent had any.