WARNING to all!!

This is the reason I love bluelight
smile.gif

I was just wondering how many of us sit here reading through the posts and are laughing our heads off everyday at the antics that present themselves!
When your neighbours know you're the only one home during the days and can hear the infectious laughter - what do they think is going on behind these walls?!
Mr.Sticky, you're so funny!

Hey Rotten..
I've got nothing but love for you man, but I have to make one comment to keep it real...
It is a BAD, I repeat BAD idea to drive when you're messed-up up on anything! People DIE from vehicle accidents where someone thought they were OK. When you're messed-up (even a little), you aren't in a position to make judgement calls of that nature.
OK - Sorry to ruin the light-heartedness of the thread...I'm going to get some Taco Bell!
Now back to our regularly-scheduled program...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Triple X (edited 14 January 2000).]

hahaha!!!!
same thing happened to me didn't get busted though! had on my foglights no headlights and got a 'fixit ticket'. well my 'fixit ticket' came in the mail with a big $168 that i owed them. WTF that's what i'm saying it wasn't a damn fixit anything just a straight up tix!!!!!
Goodnight peeps!
Heather
smile.gif
~

Triple X - I agree with you to a point. I think people are going to drive, no matter what. People get behind the wheel of a car and feel invincible. The only reason I can keep my sanity is too know that most of my family is in bed before the bars close. When my little brother (who is living with me while going to college) desides to go to get something to eat or somewhere late at night, I start shitting Twinkies. Or if my GF desides she wants to go get some smokes at 3AM. Until they walk back in that door, I'm nervous. I HATE drunk drivers. I have lost so many friends to drunk drivers, I could fuckin scream. I think if people are going to get fucked up(which they are), and if they've got to drive(which alot of them feel the need); I would rather them be on a drug which makes you so paraniod that you are too careful. I joke around alot about alot of things, but you're right, this is pretty serious. I'm scared to death. of death. Its probably the only thing I'm afraid of, but life is TOO short. I enjoy my family and my friends too much. I feel the same for your friends. I wish we all could live forever. My idea of heaven is everyone together, having a good time, with a bottomless cup of tabs.
I'm getting to deep, and starting to bum myself out. So all I've got to say is if your going to get fucked up, be careful. But enjoy all you can while you can.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need