• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - 'Louis Vuitton' designer death drug hits the streets

It appears that PMA elevates body temperatures dramatically; the cause of this property is suspected to be related to its ability to inhibit MAO-A and at the same time releasing large amounts of serotonin, effectively causing serotonin syndrome.[22][25] Amphetamines, especially serotonergic analogues such as MDMA, are strongly contraindicated to take with MAOIs. Many amphetamines and adrenergic compounds raise body temperatures; whereas some tend to produce more euphoric activity, or peripheral vasoconstriction, or tend to favor one effect over another, it appears that PMA activates the hypothalamus much more strongly than MDMA and other drugs like ephedrine, thereby causing rapid increases in body temperature (which is the major cause of death in PMA mortalities).[26][27][28] Many people taking PMA try to get rid of the heat by taking off their clothes, taking cold showers or wrapping themselves in wet towels, and even sometimes by shaving off their hair.[29]

PMA first came into circulation in the early 1970s, where it was used intentionally as a substitute for the hallucinogenic properties of LSD.[9] It went by the street names of "Chicken Powder" and "Chicken Yellow" and was found to be the cause of a number of drug overdose deaths (the dosages taken being in the range of hundreds of milligrams) in the United States and Canada from that time.[10] Between 1974 and the mid-1990s, there appear to have been no known fatalities from PMA.[11] Several deaths reported as MDMA-induced in Australia in the mid-1990s are now considered to have been caused by PMA, the users unaware that they were ingesting PMA and not MDMA as they had intended.[12] There have been a number of PMA-induced deaths around the world since then.[13][14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Para-Methoxyamphetamine

Allegedy it was not uncommon for body temps of PMA overdoses to hit 41oC and keep rising after death.

Agree about the comedown Busty, I've used a bit of PMA myself in the past (knowing what it was at the time) and whilst you seem to have less of the physical symptoms of the classic MDMA comedown the mental/emotional effects hit you harder and sooner. I guess that's due to the large amounts of serotonin being released by PMA. To me it was like twice the rush and none of the love compared to MDMA. And it's a hell of a eye-wobbling, pupil dilating, jaw chattering rush but really not worth it in the end.

I don't want to be disrespectful with this question, but have we had confirmation from the government or the police, that these contained PMA? Unfortunately, one can never know in the climate of today. The scary thing is that there could be any number of RC's, or RC's which people haven't even considered yet, which when taken WITH MDMA, cause serotonin syndrome with a minimum of fuss.

I don't want to be disrespectful with this question, but have we had confirmation from the government or the police, that these contained PMA? Unfortunately, one can never know in the climate of today. The scary thing is that there could be any number of RC's, or RC's which people haven't even considered yet, which when taken WITH MDMA, cause serotonin syndrome with a minimum of fuss.

I don't know if the government or police always confirm a substance even when a few people have died off it? I'm really not sure on that, they probably have in the past, but I imagine not every time with everything. Did you read the pr.com reports i posted on page 1 of this thread, second post? their seems to be 2 batches of them, one with mdxx and the other one with possible PMA (with a pic of the test results, which looked close to the result of pma to me when i had a look) and several reports of deaths. But yeah i'm not sure.

Not sure if this is related or not, since they don't get too specific.. But it's a media release from NSW Police.

Police renew warning about taking illicit drugs - Tuggerah Lakes

Tuggerah Lakes Police are issuing a warning to illicit drug users in the region to be cautious when administering drugs, after a man died and a number of other people were affected over the weekend.

About 9.40pm, Saturday 8 September, 2012, police attended Wyong Hospital following reports of a deceased male. Police inquiries reveal the 24-year-old may have been the victim of a drug overdose.

Police will prepare a brief for the information of the Coroner.

Last night, (Sunday 9 September, 2012), police and emergency services attended a house in Jacqueline Avenue, Gorokan. A 21-year-old man was taken to Wyong Hospital also suffering from a suspected drug overdose. He was placed in an induced coma and remains in a stable condition.

In both incidents it is believed the men had taken MDMA and ecstasy and a number of other people have reported similar adverse affects.

Tuggerah Lakes Crime Manager, Detective Inspector David Waddell, said police want to warn drug users about the dangers of administering drugs.

“Taking illegal drugs will always pose to be a health risk,” he said.

“We believe a number of other incidents involving drug overdoses in Tuggerah Lakes area occurred over the weekend, however have not been reported to police.

“Every time you take illicit drugs you’re not only breaking the law, you are also risking your life,” said Insp Waddell.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/m...nb3YuYXUlMkZtZWRpYSUyRjI1NDk3Lmh0bWwmYWxsPTE=

I just heard on the radio about the death on the central coast. They said the death was caused by MDMA. Would they even have the toxicology report yet? It happened two days ago.

Last edited:
^ They would have friends of the deceased who would have spoken. I bet they even know what type of pills or crystal it was too, they dont tell us tho of course.

The police mention MDMA and ecstasy, which could mean anything I guess.

Last edited:
In both incidents it is believed the men had taken MDMA and ecstasy and a number of other people have reported similar adverse affects.

even if the police and media do know, they'll keep pumping out the misinformation and insulting the intelligence of the general public.

my condolences to the friends and family of these guys. such an unnecessary waste :(

^ Yeah, instead of saying 'stay away from (insert pill colour and name or powder/crystal and colour here), as it might cause death or make you really ill, they say -

“Taking illegal drugs will always pose to be a health risk,” he said.

“We believe a number of other incidents involving drug overdoses in Tuggerah Lakes area occurred over the weekend, however have not been reported to police.

“Every time you take illicit drugs you’re not only breaking the law, you are also risking your life,” said Insp Waddell.

even if the police and media do know, they'll keep pumping out the misinformation and insulting the intelligence of the general public.

my condolences to the friends and family of these guys. such an unnecessary waste :(

What do you expect form journos or coppas, both scum in one way or another spreading propaganda!

I have been told through a trusted source that 1 young kid (early 20's) died and another is in hospital after taking these PMA pills from around my local area West Sydney maybe 2 weeks ago, although I cant seem to find any news on it

Id like to bring this to the attention of the pillreports mods that are members here. This report http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=30233 is directly under the report of the PMA contaminated Louis Vuitton pills, same pill, same logo and colour BUT in this report its listed ingredient is an opiate, its obviously PMA but the report has remained unchanged for days. If for some reason someone read this report they could easily think this pill is safe, they could easily buy this pill because they think it contains an opiate.

Dont you think it would be wise to change the contents to suit the overall consensus that this pill contains fucking PMA? for the love of baby Jesus change the status of this report to reflect this.

^ I saw that too, a couple days ago, figured the mods would be on that shit.

The whole site seems severely under modded at the moment, I've seen various comments (containing things specifically against the rules) last days before being deleted.

I finish uni for the year in 5 weeks, if it keeps going the way it is, I think I'll pick up modding again. If Bearlove wants me back of course 8)