• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - 'Louis Vuitton' designer death drug hits the streets

I'm gonna throw a name in the mix, I know I'll be temp banned or hopefully just a deleted comment... I won't say which legal high company he runs... Just the name (NAME DELETED I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED) sets off alarm bells, as a source of mine said he got a lot of PMA in to try and make a quick dollar due to the DMAA ban.

Sorry, but in the interest of harm reduction I feel people should start being very cautious with any powders or pills going into their body unless they know exactly where it comes/came from.

Last edited:
Don't work so hard to get banned AS13. We need interesting and informative posters like you here. It's been really quiet here lately.

Why the fuck do people even press pma pills anyway? And who the fuck is doing it? Is there a market for pma for super experienced users or something? ... I could certainly imagine this being the case at least to some degree. But to actually manufacture large-scale batches of pma pills and throwing 'em out onto the streets is just insane. Who the fuck would want to potentially kill a shit load of people not realising their pills were pma?

Im genuinely curious about this.... any theories? Psychopathic manufacturer?

some people are just greedy scum.
sad but true. this is a war, people. that's what they keep telling us, anyway. meanwhile the casualties pile up for no fucking reason.
curse you, Anslinger.

Why the fuck do people even press pma pills anyway?

It's no new thing, some people are greedy and can't source the real thing (mdma), and will press any type of powder that gives a kick into a pill with a logo and colour and flog them off to make money. I'd guess it is more this reason than people or cooks pressing them for any kind of demand. Same with meth in pills or k or any other type of chemical really. We know pills should be mdma, but the fact is its not always going to be easy to source, or at a good price, and its just the lazy and greedy ones who have done this before and will continue to do it in an unregulated, illegal black market.

I'm gonna throw a name in the mix, I know I'll be temp banned or hopefully just a deleted comment... I won't say which legal high company he runs... Just the name (NAME DELETED I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED) sets off alarm bells, as a source of mine said he got a lot of PMA in to try and make a quick dollar due to the DMAA ban.

Sorry, but in the interest of harm reduction I feel people should start being very cautious with any powders or pills going into their body unless they know exactly where it comes/came from.

That name you posted is a Gypsy Joker member. No wonder you deleted it.

You have some big balls dude.

Dang, I always just miss the controversial shite !
Either way, I hope people are being safe. Some fools seem to seek out deadly batches in some misguided idea that "fatal" = "quality" and chase that batch.
It seems like it is (partly) up to those of us drug users that are better informed (ie know about PMA) to spread the word and keep our friends safe. The propaganda war on either side means safety messages get lost in the mix of other messages. Or as the article previously said; "the boy who cried wolf"
In the bubble of Bluelight it's easy to forget the mentality of some users, especially Aussies that are still taking blind gambles with untested pills.
Scary stuff.

You got some balls AS13, whilst I'm glad it has been removed. It's probably not a bad thing to remind people out there with a message to cooks and dealers. That certain things us consumers will not tolerate, if this means naming you because you decided to sell PMA so be it. Not to mention DMAA is a shit drug anyway...

I will try link this later (im on my phone) there were posts on bluelight around 2001 when the "dr death" pma caps were doig the rounds in adelaide. He said he was an experienced user and new how to use pla safely. Well a few posts later come the r.i.p posts. If anyone knows or can find the old posts please link it. Id say try googling "dr death adelaide pma"

EDIT: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-54527.html

I will try link this later (im on my phone) there were posts on bluelight around 2001 when the "dr death" pma caps were doig the rounds in adelaide. He said he was an experienced user and new how to use pla safely. Well a few posts later come the r.i.p posts. If anyone knows or can find the old posts please link it. Id say try googling "dr death adelaide pma"

EDIT: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-54527.html

Wow. Thanks for posting.

That must have been frustrating to find on a phone.

Haha, i thought it would be but just Took my own advice and googled it and it came up first.

Ian Hard, that's a name from the past. I recall reading how HARD the guy went, sad tho.

He said he was an experienced user

from reading that it said he was 19, I dunno how experienced anyone can really be at 19 with anything personally if it's true about his age. It's a touchy subject, as i'm sure he has still got many friends and family who miss him, same with old mate splatt who I enjoyed reading reports on pr.com and having my reports often ripped to shreds or agreed apon or whatever. I used to get a few pills from the byron area back in the days and report on them, and splatt had often already had them or knew alot about them ect. RIP to both the guys.

Last edited:
Ian Hard, that's a name from the past. I recall reading how HARD the guy went, sad tho.

from reading that it said he was 19, I dunno how experienced anyone can really be at 19 with anything personally if it's true about his age. It's a touchy subject, as i'm sure he has still got many friends and family who miss him, same with old mate splatt who I enjoyed reading reports on pr.com and having my reports often ripped to shreds or agreed apon or whatever. I used to get a few pills from the byron area back in the days and report on them, and splatt had often already had them or knew alot about them ect. RIP to both the guys.

That was him for sure if you ripped on you :) That guy got me interested in Bluelight then Phase got me interested in HR. The place is definitely quieter without Splatt these days whether you loved him or hated him. RIP dude.

Something to keep in mind about PMA is that most, if not all deaths in the late 90s/early 2000s were from a combination of PMA and MDMA or PMA and methamphetamine. It was quite rare for people to die from PMA by itself. The synergistic effect of PMA and MDMA is especially bad, PMA is a potent serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and has negative synergistic effects with lots of common/legal substances as well as MDMA. Ian HArd died from toying with the PMA/MDMA combo.

So be careful with polydrug use and especially mixing pills. It is shit to see PMA making a comeback to a new generation of users after the deaths a decade ago. Unfortunately here is still heaps of misinformation about PMA getting around - most of the dud/bad pills on PR attributed to PMA are never tested or confirmed as PMA. The effects are pretty distinctive, generally takes a bit longer to kick in the an MDMA pill (but not always) however when it hits it feels like the strongest MDMA you've ever hard, the rush/comeup is really intense and you think it's going to be awesome but the MDMA bounce/love never materialises and you plateau quite soon. Its easy to overdose because of the duration of onset (ah this pills shit, lets have another) and the steep dose response curve. For most people at 50mg it feels nice and sparkly. at 80mg your are rushing off your head and at 100+mg you are really in trouble. Mos fatalities are in the multiple 100s of mg, but if you already loaded up on MDMA then smaller amounts of PMA can be deadly.

Great post zilog.

Around that time we used to willingly take pma and it was the unwritten rule of one pill only. Like you said the problem occurs when it is passed off in a club and then mixed with previous MDMA pills that gets a lot of people into trouble. I still wouldn't recommend the shit though. The comedown is horrid, I once ended up crying in a canola field after driving home on a Monday morning.