• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

WARNING: FAKE rare and less common psychedelics (2c-b-fly and 2c-i)

talk about disappointment....still have yet to try a benzo analogue that comes close to the real deal....and i won't touch etizolem with a 10 foot pole because of the horror stories of withdrawal that i read

diazepam may be the perfect drug......and I've done all of them.......

I think you posted this in the wrong thread lol.

Update: brave soul after allergy testing used supposed "2c-i" (actually 2c-b) orally, effects were akin 2c-b, leftover part seems to be inactive. Luckily, no active unknown substances are present there. Maybe I will try to purify it to extract 2c-b only.

Update: since then, I tested several more substances using HPLC/MS obtained from darknet.

4-aco-dmt was only 60% pure. No wonder that in big and dandy threads people ask questions like "why I need several times dosage against what it considired strong?"
4-FA was in fact 2-FMC
2-FMA also was in fact 2-FMC
ALD52 was totally bunk
Etc, etc.
Be careful there folks. If you don't use at least reagent tests and your source is darknet, chances high, you are ingesting random junk. Clearnet RC shops in my experience are much more consistent.

Thanks for informing.

Never tried to order something from darknet but have been thinking about it for years. Seems like it's good I didn't dare...