• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Warning! 5f-akb48, 5c-akb48, 5f-pb22

No havent drank since highschool and I'm 27. No other drug use. Physically fit with asthma. I take antipsychotics including xanax klonapin depakoat seroquil trazadone cylexa and invega

I was really addicted to synthetic canabinoids for a couple years, glad I finally quit... Theyre addictive as shit! Theyre a lot stronger than weed too. Ah the memories of making spice in my basement smoking it and living in scum and squalor.

I was really addicted to synthetic canabinoids for a couple years, glad I finally quit... Theyre addictive as shit! Theyre a lot stronger than weed too. Ah the memories of making spice in my basement smoking it and living in scum and squalor.

Feel ya there, running out and carpet surfing was the worst, toast crumbs taste shit shit when vaped.

I was addicted to that shit for two years,I can understand how it feels good but you gotta realize that your wasting your life. IME the addiction didnt even feel good, it felt like being a slave, and when your a good slave you dont get withdrawals but if your a bad slave youll go through hell

Threads like these just make me glad I got off the synthetic cannabis bandwagon after a few months...I finally just bit the bullet and went back to original herb. Good luck my friend, that synthetic shit just isn't safe, not at any dose whatsoever. Moderation shouldn't even be considered as an option. Go cold turkey immediately.

I was recently omitted to the emergancy room due to a siezure related to my glucose levels. During that time they ran a full bloodgas report on me. The results showed a very high level of glucol as if I had drank antifreeze or rubbing alcohol. However the only organ failure signs were my kidneys and liver. My stomach, intestines etc are fine.

In the last 3 days I have consumed .5g of each 5f-akb48 and 5fpb22

Here are the results of the bloodgas

IMAG0517_zpsj4cmdccy.jpg

IMAG0516_zpszjcx7j8a.jpg

IMAG0515_zps3baxpiz8.jpg

The only test I did not include was the actual chemical test. But that's only because its the only thing on it
Result
CK. 503. Range:39-308

snap so it wasn't just me got hospitalized at Christmas both the same chemicals as you

Turns out mixing fluorine a componet of 5f chemicals when combines with glycol the main ingredient in ejuice creates glucol the primary ingredient to antifreeze.

I was essentially smoking antifreeze for two weeks

OP your name is clearly visible in those test results. Sure you want to share it with the world?

OP your name is clearly visible in those test results. Sure you want to share it with the world?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't. Mod should edit/delete pictures and notify him, especially now that it has been noticed.

I'm not . It's just a name. One if several. And if the fbi wastes their time conning to my Dior for my little operation they are bored or broke?

Key is o cent wait to see my baby girks

did you smoke ecigs and noids separatley or did you use ecig to vaporize the noids ?

Mixed together.

Do not combine any chemical with florine You make antifreeze and have tomove to s new town before the 100 or so buyers find oout

For anyone that is interested in consuming Cannabinoids orally, the trick is fat. Any fat, fat from milk, from butter or from oil. Cannabinoids dislve in fat, and bypass the liver (where they would have been altered) to be absorbed in the lacteals i the lower intestine, and straight to the blood. Since fat passes the blood brain barrier freely, what you consume is dumped "As IS" in your brain. the effects are stronger alnd last longer.

Yes

For anyone that is interested in consuming Cannabinoids orally, the trick is fat. Any fat, fat from milk, from butter or from oil. Cannabinoids dislve in fat, and bypass the liver (where they would have been altered) to be absorbed in the lacteals i the lower intestine, and straight to the blood. Since fat passes the blood brain barrier freely, what you consume is dumped "As IS" in your brain. the effects are stronger alnd last longer.

With oil? Thank you very much:D

Oh my fucking god

spread the word someone will die!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too have spent the last week thinking i was poisoned

by anti freeze!!!!!

5C-AKB48 is poison too!

passed white stools tinged yellow
started speaking like stephen hawkins one sylable only at a time
lost power of hands and legs
voice changed completely to a rasp
spots on neck leisons on face
unable to eat anything at all for days
horrible visual distortions
auditory weirdness
stomach cramps
it gave every single syptom of brain tumour

its now 7 days later and everything is slowly returning to normal

it will make your body hot hot hot and drinking cold water/drink will take the stomach cramps away as it cools

keep eating small like an apple or sandwhich and build up each day

goods luck, i made it, and hope you do too!

After a week i was able to go to the toilet again but only very small deposits and out came a huge lump of congealed white stuff almost solidified

i seem to be getting better but i would like to know what the op had done for liuver/kidney treatment?

My toilet habits are back to normal and healthy

i only had one joint with less than 10mg in it.

I just spent the last week of my life 100 per cent convinced i was abouit to die

i have said goodbye to all my friends

i am no teenager i am a 55 yr old experienced with drugs for 40 years
i am experienced with rc`s 15 years and noivds about 6 years

i have never needed medical help with drugs.

Spread the word people are going to die!!!!!!

Ps....the reason i thought i was poisoned by antifreeze is that this all happened just after i took a swig of milk from a carton.....is milk relevant in this somehow?

I DID NOT MIX THIS WITH ANYTHING !!!!

Last edited:
was it more of the 5f_pb22 because i made 0.5gram to 14gramd of backy and just finished it off yesterday but i also had a fit with my eyes open, it was like i could see everything it was just moving very fast, been having pains in my stomach, chest and head, is this normal or did i make the blend to strong

sounds like you're playing with fire, my friend.
I wouldn't touch that stuff anymore... Just ask yourself, "did cannabis do this to the same effect?"
If not, it's probably dangerous. Especially if it's causing you pain... OD on a synth noid could be the reason but I personally wouldn't risk it anymore with the new noids.

I am sure you don't really want to hear that, so if things end up getting worse? please stop. :)