• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Want to mix an amphetamine with my very pure MDMA, what should I use? 4-fa, meth, etc

I'm pretty sure all pure MDMA makes you wan and be tired and "floors" you. I think a lot of the "magic" people associate with MDMA is really explained by MDMA/other stimulant mixes.

not at all. we don't get mdma mixed with amphetamines around here and i can say that pure mdma is plenty stimulating and provides me with more energy than amp. the "floored" feeling only sets in when you've taken too much.
i also don't get what you guys mean by "up-and-down" nature of rolling. it's all constant magic (if you still get the magic that is) until you come down.
maybe it's different when you are used to adulterated stuff, but that's how i and the people i roll with experience it.

not at all. we don't get mdma mixed with amphetamines around here and i can say that pure mdma is plenty stimulating and provides me with more energy than amp. the "floored" feeling only sets in when you've taken too much. i also don't get what you guys mean by "up-and-down" nature of rolling. it's all constant magic (if you still get the magic that is) until you come down. maybe it's different when you are used to adulterated stuff, but that's how i and the people i roll with experience it.
I feel you get the waves of euphoria after the peak and right before you really come down.